剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
该送你上路了
Now you're gonna die.
你死定了 老兄
You're done, mate.
够了
Enough.
要命了
Bloody hell.
他成功了
He did it!
盖利 你不能倒
Gully! No, you come here, hey!
你还好吧?
are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
撑着点 盖利
Now you hold on Gully, all right?
立刻去求救 -不用了 我应该是...
We'll get you some help. -No, I think I might be...
回天乏术了
I might be past that point.
别说丧气话
None of that.
懂吗?
All right?
那些还需要老兵上尉的人
What about all those people out there
他们怎么办?
that need Captain Blighty?
你说那些改造人类同袍?
My fellow P-Dubs, hmm?
最能引人同情的莫过于烈士
Nothing wins sympathy quite like... a martyr.
我...
Uh... I'm, uh...
鞠躬尽瘁 死而后已
I'm doing the cause a... a great service.
非常荣幸...
It's been a tremendous honor...
能与二位并肩作战
serving with you boys.
该死的 盖利
For fucksake, Gully.
你不需要这样做
You didn't have to do this.
我们本来... -本来?
You know, we could've---Oh, we could've?
本来能做什么 阿福?
You could've what, Alfie? Hmm?
这样比较好
It's better this way...
死去反而比较好
better to die...
为了信念而牺牲
When you really believe in something.
但我还真想看你为人父
I do wish I could have seen you as a father though.
答应我 你会做出正确的选择
You promise me you will do it right, won't you?
我答应你
I promise.
好想有人抱抱我
I really need a hug.
我爱你 阿福
I love you Alfie.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 盖利
I love you too, Gully.
去吧 -妈咪
Go on. -Mummy!
我好想你
I missed you.
你喷香水了?
You wearing perfume?
还化了妆?
And makeup?
小珊跟我今天的闺密活动
Sam and I had a lovely girls day,
好玩吧? -很好玩
didn't we? -It was fun.
派翠西亚
Patricia.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
睡觉吧 -不要?
Bedtime? -No.
不要?
No?
冰淇淋呢? -好
Ice cream? -Yes.
敬盖利特洛伊上尉
Captain Gulliver Troy.
敬盖利特洛伊上尉
Captain Gulliver Troy.
此生再也见不到此等人物了
We'll never see your likes again.
干杯
Slainte mhath.
这是在干嘛?
What on Earth is going on?
守灵仪式 看不出来吗?
We're havin' a wake. What's it look like?
只看得出违反诸多卫生安全准则
Like a lot of health and safety violations.
别紧张 查特利 今晚很平和
Relax, Chadley. It's quiet night.
还真让人纳闷
I wonder why.
好吧 我不吐不快
Right. I've got to say it.
给我闭嘴 -阿福
No, you fucking don't. -Alfie.
盖利牺牲自己 是希望你能为人父
This man died so that you could be a father.
你答应他了
You made a promise to him.
我就是要问你
So I'm asking,
你打算怎么办?
what are you gonna do about it?
我打算遵守承诺
I'm gonna keep that promise.
有个沉重的消息要宣布
It is with a heavy heart...
大声点 -那就是
Oh, turn it up. -That I announce that
我们敬爱的老兵上尉奋战身亡
our beloved Captain Blighty has tragically died,
他一如往常
fighting, as he so often has,
拼尽全力 保家卫国
for his country and the safety of us all.
解放战争时上尉助了我们一臂之力
He came to our aid in the War of Liberation
自此护卫并代表着
and has been a shield and a symbol ever since,
强大与团结的英格兰
of an England strong and united.
老兵上尉的存在 代表我们已经走入全新世代
Captain Blighty showed us that we are living in a new world,
为了纪念上尉 我们将持续
and in his name, we will continue to work
与改造人类合作
beside people with enhancements
打造更美好的伟大国家
for the good of this great nation.
请大家与我一同举杯敬老兵上尉
Please join me in raising a glass to Captain Blighty.
我们将永远缅怀他
He will be always missed...
永志不忘
but never forgotten.
瑟斯岱将军将改造人类 都带去第七层
General Thursday took the P.W.E.s to level 7.
全都带走了
He took all of them.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你说得对 这是我的责任
You're right. It's my responsibility.
等等... -我会处理的
Hold on. -I'll deal with it.
等等...卢修斯
Wait, Lucius--
卢修斯?
Lucius?
非常谢谢你
Thank you very much.
法兰思
Francis!
亲爱的
Darling.
你要走了?
Oh, you're leaving.
他们需要我
They need me.
谁需要你? -他们
Who needs you? -They do.
这座美丽颓败城市里的每个人
Everyone in this beautiful, broken city.
都需要我去解放他们
They need to be set free!
现在什么情况?
What is it?
好
Okay.
这是表演艺术吗?
Is this a performance piece?
别喝茶
Don't drink the tea.
天啊
Oh my God.
珊卓
Hi, Sand.
我可以进去吗? -不可以
Can I come in? -No.
我听说你朋友的事
Heard about your friend.
节哀
Sorry.
他其实不是我朋友 比较像是...
He weren't really my friend. He was more of a sort--
谢谢
Thanks.
你来干嘛 阿福?
What do you want, Alfie?
就说一件事
Uh, just one thing.
我们结婚吧
I think we should get married.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表