剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
该死的 这到底有没有用?
For fuck's sake.Does it work, or does it not?
我不需要来的 听清楚
I don't need to be here.You know?
事实上
In fact,
我也不该来 -我们很感激你过来
I shouldn't be here. -No, we're very grateful that you are here.
闭嘴 戴夫老弟
Shut up, Daveboy.
你们可能不知道
Now, you may not know this,
我是个狂热的登山客
but I'm quite an avid mountaineer.
我在这个领域上开♥发♥了一些想法
And I've been toying with several ideas in that regard.
我解释一下... -这是抓钩枪吧 借我
Now, I'll explain---Grappling hook gun, is it? Give her here.
没错 就是你说的那个
Uh, yes,that's--that's exactly what that is.
操作方式是... -射向目标
How it works---You shoot it at your target,
按下侧边开关就上去了
flick the switch on the side, and away you go.
也没错 -应该没问题
Yes. -Think I got it.
你有第二个吗?
Well, you've got a second one of them somewhere?
不然我要怎么上墙?
Well, how do I get up the bleeding wall?
等阿福上去了
When Alfie gets there,
他会把绳子抛下来 你爬上去
he'll throw down a rope. You climb up.
真是太完美的设想
Oh, that's fucking perfect.
现在我必须强调
Now, I must emphasize
这些只是原型
these are prototypes.
我只做过几次测试
I've only conducted limited testing,
并非每次都成功
some more successful than others.
你听到他说的吗? -没问题的啦
Are you fucking hearing this? -It'll be fine.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, madam.
幸好韦恩太太没事了
Thankfully Mrs. Wayne is safe.
手术结束 情况良好
Out of surgery and doing well.
这是个好兆头
How's that for a sign?
行动 戴夫老弟
Boots on, Daveboy.
烦死了
Shit.
有个叫莎莉的女人
So, eh, this Sally girl.
然后呢?
Yeah.
她啊...
She--
要我骂她
she asked me to call her names.
懂吗?
You know,
在床上说些下流话
in bed. Dirty names.
是哦
Did she?
你觉得这正常吗?
Do you think that's normal?
有时候是
Happens.
所以我骂她小贱♥货♥
So I called her a bastard wee hun.
结果奏效了
Seemed to do the trick.
还真管用
Bloody hell, it worked.
你觉得这妥当吗?
So do you think that's all right?
我很想继续谈你的爱情生活 但我们有事在身
I'd love to stay and chat about your love life,but we should crack on, eh?
现在只要按这个
Now, if I just flip this--
果不其然
Of course.
我得爬上这个破楼
I'm the one that's got to climb the bastard.
可以请你关掉吗?
Can we turn this off, please?
做这种工作最好试着放松
It's best to try and relax on these kind of jobs.
时间会过得快一点
Makes them go faster.
我觉得完全不该放松
I can see no reason at all for relaxation.
累死了
Fuck's sake.
不许评论
Not a fucking word.
小心了
Watch it, mate.
这有点棘手
Now, this is a pickle.
阿福 -尽管惊动大家
Alfie. -All right, let's not alert the whole Tower.
玛莎还好吗?
How's Martha? Is she okay? Do you know?
她还活着 会康复
She's alive. She's gonna be all right.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
珊曼莎呢? -没事 我妈在带
And Samantha? -She's fine.She's with Mum.
退后 我们马上救你出来
Now, stand back.We'll have you out of here in a jiffy.
好的 -准备好了?
Uh, okay. -All ready?
最好是能用
Here goes nothing.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
该带喷枪的 可恶
We should have brought a bloody blowtorch. Fuck.
厉害了
Fuck me.
我没做那些事 是药物作祟
I didn't do what they're saying I did.I was drugged.
我绝不会伤害她
I would never hurt her.
我知道
I know that.
事不宜迟 令尊用高价 雇我们救你出去
Now, if you don't mind, your dad's paid us good money to get you out of here.
我爸找上你? -对
My father came to you? -Yeah.
把双手给我
Now, give us your hands.
怎么?
What's happening?
我们是囚犯 戴夫老弟要押解我们出去
We're prisoners,and Daveboy's escorting us out of here.
撑着点 兄弟
You hang in there, mate.
每个晚上都...
Every bleedin' night--
且慢
Hold on.
惨了
Oh, dear.
别慌
It's okay.
B计划是什么?
What's plan B?
什么B计划?
Plan B, sir?
B计划就是A计划搞砸时 一定要有的计划
Plan B,for when plan A goes completely fucking haywire!There's always a plan B.
潘尼沃斯先生对他的计划很有信心
Mr. Pennyworth was very confident in his plan, sir.
那是机关枪
Those were machine guns.
但我懂你的意思
I do see your point, however.
B计划
Having a plan B or,
或我称为的备案
if I may call it,a backup plan
这时会有帮助
might have been helpful at this juncture.
我们都得坐牢了
We're all going to jail.
我觉得要放弃A计划还太早
But I still think it's too early to give up on plan A.
这车不是防弹的
This van isn't bulletproofed.
我真该做成防弹的
I should have bulletproofed the van.
我正在研发轻量型合金
That lightweight alloy I've been developing.
用四...五毫米的钣件
4-, no, 5-millimeter sheeting
全包起来 -够了 您继续思考
all around. -That's it, sir. You think about that.
我先发动引擎
I'll start the engine.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
坐稳了吗 老板?
All right, sir?
坐稳了 可以走了
All right, Chadley, we can go now.
没问题
Jolly good.
你的计划成功了
Your plan worked.
当然会成功
Course it worked.
这是很棒的计划
It was a lovely plan.
要有信心 卢修斯
Have some faith, Mr. Fox.
还好吗 托马斯?
How are you, Thomas?
说不上好 卢修斯
Uh, yeah, well, I've been better, Lucius,
但是谢谢你
but, um, thanks for this.
只是犯了叛逆罪
Oh, hey, just high treason.
小事一桩
No big deal.
好 要是没其他事
Right, if we're done here,
我可以中途下车吗?
can you drop me off on the way?
我要去约会
I've got a date.
怎么了?
What?
请进
Come in.
托马斯韦恩从伦敦塔逃走了
Sir, Thomas Wayne has escaped from the Tower.
对阿福潘尼沃斯发出紧急追捕令
Put out an emergency bulletin for the arrest of Alfred Pennyworth.
遵命
Yes, sir.
可恶...
God damn it.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
玛莎还活着
Martha is still alive.
你的儿子刚逃出伦敦塔
And your damn son just escaped from the Tower.
等等
Wait a second.
这是你策划的吗?
Did you arrange that?
他是我的独子 总不能让他...
He's my only son.I couldn't let him rot in--
我的身边怎么都是大蠢蛋
Jesus Christ,I'm surrounded by fucking idiots.
我觉得无伤大雅
But I don't see the harm.
英国佬没有凶手能起诉
If the Brits don't have a culprit to prosecute,
就会深入调查 并查到我们身上
they'll have to dig deeper,and they'll start looking at us.
中情局是动不得的 -但我不是
But the CIA are untouchable, aren't they? -I'm not.
局里会把我当弃子
They'll throw me to the dogs.
声称我是个失控干员
Claim I'm a rogue agent.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表