剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
Well, you've already got it dirty.
哪里?
Where?
那里
There.
可恶
Shit.
但下次你来做粗活 听到没有?
Fine, but next time, you're doing the rough stuff, okay?
过来
Mm-hmm. Come here.
让开
Out of my way.
叫你别挡路
I said, "Out of my way."
走吧
Come on.
你没事了 亲爱的
Hey, you're all right, love.
你安全了
You're safe.
送你回家前让你多睡一会儿
I thought we'd let you sleep a while before I take you home.
回家?
Home?
不要 带我回苏西居士那里
No.Take me back to Sister Susie!
先坐下
Come on.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
别这样
Give over.
为何不想回家?
Why not?
爸妈不爱我 我也不爱他们
They don't like me, and I don't like them.
你父母?
Your mum and dad?
你当然爱他们 他们当然也爱你
Of course you do. Of course they do.
你不了解他们
You don't know them.
听我说
Look...
我也曾以为恨父亲
I used to think I hated my dad...
但其实我并不恨他
but I didn't really.
我只是不了解他
I didn't understand him.
这是不一样的
Different.
你等着看吧
You wait and see.
他们看到你回家会很高兴的
They'll be happy to have you back.
我不想回家 别逼我
I don't want to go there. Please don't make me.
听着
Listen,
我们收钱把你送回家 就这样
we've been paid to get you home, that's all.
所以只要收到钱就不管我了?
So never mind me as long as you get your money?
倒也不是 我们还是得送你回家
No.We just have to get you home.
你不想待在家就别待着
If you don't want to stay, you don't have to stay.
好吧
Look...
这是我的公♥司♥电♥话♥和住家地址
Here's my, um, office number and home address.
如果你又离家 别去找苏西居士
If you do go off again, don't go back to Sister Susie.
她那里不单纯
She's not kosher, that one.
打给我们或来这里 我们会帮你找安全的住处 好吗?
Call us or come around,and we'll find you somewhere safe to lay low.All right?
结案了?
Job done?
结了
Job done.
有什么问题吗?
So what's wrong?
钱轻松入袋
Money for jam.
我不是要抱怨
No, I'm not complaining.
很悲哀 对吧?
It is sad, though, innit?
即使拥有自♥由♥ 财富和机会
When you look at all the freedom, prosperity,
还是有很多迷失的灵魂
and opportunity that we have and all these lost souls in the world
到处寻找答案和容身之处
looking for answers, looking for a home.
反观我这人生胜利组
Then there's me,on top of the world,
有什么理由快乐逍遥 欢欣雀跃?
happy as a lark,rolling in bunce, and for what?
抓到小混混?
Kicking squaddies in the bollocks?
世界是怎么了
What's wrong with the world, Daveboy?
道德观都去哪儿了? 谢谢
Where are the moral values? Thanks.
懦夫
Soft git.
我才不是
I'm not.
你是另一种境界的懦夫
You're taking soft git to a whole new fucking level, my friend.
但我错了吗?
But am I wrong?
当然没错
Of course not.
不过我们都只是尘土 就像那位快乐女士说的
But we're all just dust, like the hippy lady said.
但也没必要为此哭哭啼啼
No point in greeting about it like a big fucking baby.
当我没说
Forget I spoke.
我已经忘了
Already did.
午安
Afternoon.
今天很累?
Hard day?
起起伏伏
Up and down.
婴儿车是干嘛的?
What's the pram for?
还能干嘛?
Fuck do you think it's for?
通常是放宝宝
Babies, usually.
那不就结了
Well, then.
里面没有宝宝吧
You ain't got a baby in there.
要是没有就好了
Have I not? There's a relief.
你是为我工作
Look, you're supposed to be working for me, you know?
我付你薪水
I pay your wages.
去你的薪水
Stuff your wages.
听了真令人欣慰
Nice. Cheers.
其实 不是这样
Actually, no.
抱歉 阿福
Sorry, Alfie.
我心情不好才乱发脾气
I'm in a right mood, and I were lashing out.
我收回刚才说的话
I retract that comment.
接受收回
Retraction accepted.
里面有个宝宝
There's a baby in there.
还真的有
Fuck me, there is.
你做了什么 贝特?
What have you done now, Bet?
举手之劳而已
Nice little thing.
没什么好大惊小怪的
Doesn't fuss.
她叫茱莉
Name's Julie.
有个宝宝 身上沾到血
A baby with blood on her.
你真行
You're potty, you are.
我找到渡鸦的帐簿
I found a Raven ledger with codenames and addresses,
有代号♥跟地址跟整个渡鸦组织
a whole network of the bastards.
我这次一找到约翰飒特就狠狠掐死他
I'll find John Salt,and I'll scrag him this time good and proper.
只要你们愿意帮忙顾孩子
I just need you to babysit.
贝特 我不会顾小孩
Bet, I don't know nothing about babies.
我不喜欢小孩
I don't like babies.
我也不喜欢
No, no. Me neither.
找佩姬帮忙吧
Can you not ask Peggy, eh?
佩姬家离这里很远
Peggy's 100 miles away,
而且她也绝不会答应
and she'd say no any road.
你妈呢 她有空吗?
What about your mum? She around?
我妈妈有工作了
My mom's already got a job.
贝特 别管约翰飒特了 好好过日子
Bet, forget about John Salt. Get on with your life.
算了 我还是看着办吧
Okay, on me own then, as usual.
别这样 等等
Bet, don't be like that. Look, wait.
不用了 我知道谁才是真朋友
No, no, I know who me friends are.
走吧 茱莉 我们去别的地方
Come on, Julie. We'll go elsewhere.
这里不欢迎我们
We know where we're not wanted.
懂我说的了吧
See what I mean?
道德观都去哪儿了?
Where are the moral values?
爸爸
Daddy!
她来了 过来抱抱
There she is. -Come here.
真高兴见到小宝贝
Oh, glad to see you, sweetie.
今天过得好吗?
Hey. How was your day?
还是很无聊 你呢?
It was boring, as usual.Yours?
我也是
Uh, same.
你提早回家
Uh, you're back early.
我想在家陪小珊
I felt like I wanted to be home with Sam,
所以下午请了假
so I took the afternoon off.
我也是
Well, me too.
心有灵犀哦
Mm, great minds, huh?
我爸爸在家吗?
Is my--is my dad home?
在房♥间里
Mm-hmm, in their room.
维吉妮亚观光和购物完才刚回来
Virginia just got back from sightseeing and shopping.
她还真会买♥♥
My God, she knows how to shop.
他...跟你说吗?
Did, um--did he speak to you at all?
没有
No.
话了一下家常 也没聊什么
I mean, we spoke, but not about anything in particular, really.
怎么 你跟他聊过了?
Why? Did you speak with him?
聊过了 -然后呢?
I did. -And?
为什么?
Why?
"为什么?"
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表