剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
没有不欢迎你住
It's not that we don't want you to stay.
是啊 我们知道
Yeah. We just--we just know
你很重视私人空间
that you value your own space.
这是怎样
What's going on?
你们吵架了? -没有
Are you guys' fighting? -No.
怎么会这样讲?
Why would you say that?
我们没在吵架
Yeah, we're not fighting,
即使是也不关你的事
and even if we were, it'd be none of your concern.
随便吧
Whatever.
爸说你们两个怪怪的
Dad said you were acting weird,
看来他没说错
and he was right.
怪怪的?
Weird?
老爸说我怪怪的?
Dad said I was acting weird?
之类的吧
Something like that.
你也知道我都没认真听他说话
You know I don't listen very closely to him.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
怎么了 他做错什么事吗?
Why? Did he do something wrong?
说啊
What?
没有抱抱你?
Did he not give you enough hugs?
每次说到这种事你就激动
You've always been so sensitive when it comes to that.
别再说了
Okay, drop it.
至少他还会特别飞来看你
Well, at least he made the effort flying over here to see you.
我看他根本不知道我还活着
He barely acknowledges that I'm alive.
你想知道发生什么事
You want to know what happened?
他做了什么吗?
What he did?
我告诉你... -托马斯
I'll tell- -Thomas.
他给我下了控制思想的实验药物
He gave me an experimental mind control drug
是他跟中情局研发的
that he developed with the CIA
要控制我杀了玛莎来挽救他自己
so that I would kill Martha in order to save his skin.
天啊 好过分
Whoa! Okay, that's not cool.
拜托你别再提到他了
So please don't mention him again.
用不着这么激动吧
You don't have to be so melodramatic.
他害我差点杀了妻子
He tried to make me kill my own wife!
但你没杀成啊 她好端端地坐在这儿
But you didn't, did you? She's sitting right there.
最后没事就好啦
All's well that ends well, right?
这样说也有道理
I guess she has a point.
你现在是正经的医生了?
So you're a real doctor now, huh?
我好替你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
可以开药方了吧?
You can write prescriptions? Huh?
认真问你 可以开吗?
Seriously, can you?
首相要我护送你去白宫
The prime minister wants me to escort you to Whitehall
好安排你的安保团队
to discuss your official protection detail.
是吗? -是
Does he now? -He does.
为了你的安全着想
For your safety.
不是为了我的安全
This isn't about my safety.
是因为媒体大力抨击 他那宝贝高峰会吧
It's about bad press during his precious little summit.
即便如此 你还是有生命危险
That don't change the fact your life's in danger.
我生命有危险的威胁
My life has been in danger since the day
自继承父业开始起就有了
I took over from my father.
他为国捐躯
He gave his life for his country.
我也愿意
I'm willing to do the same.
但是愿意捐躯与
Yeah, but willing and eager
主动送命是两码事
are two different things.
总之 该走了
Anyway, come on. We should go.
还没抓出叛徒前
I'm not going to Whitehall
我不去白宫
until I find out who the traitor is.
你有什么打算?
Well, how are you planning on doing that?
简单 我跟属下说了我的位置
Simple enough. I told my people where I am.
我明明要你别说
I told you not to do that.
我知道 就是这句话给了我灵感
I know. That's what gave me the idea.
若是有叛徒 就会把我了结掉
If there is a traitor, they'll want to finish the job.
然后呢 -我给他们下手♥机♥会
Yeah. -So I've given them a chance to do that.
我们守株待兔
We have the advantage.
占据上风 -我们?
We know they're coming. -We?
我的保安队长马上就到
My head of security will be here any minute.
太好了
Smashing.
你那个区舒服吗?
Is Plumstead nice?
我们的公♥寓♥...
Our flat is...
抱歉 我的公♥寓♥在公园附近
Sorry, my flat is near the common.
很适合赏鸟
Good birdwatching.
我还是很常说"我们"
I still say "our" and "we" a lot.
我正努力改掉
I'm trying to get better at that.
我家亚瑟走五年了
My Arthur's been gone for five years,
我还是常对着他的照片说话
and I still find myself talking to his photograph.
他还在世时我反倒没话可说
I could barely get a word in when we were married.
算是一丝慰藉吧
Silver lining, I suppose.
我妻子跟人跑掉时
When my wife ran off,
我想说不能怪别人
I told myself it was no one's fault,
我们只是不适合彼此
that we just weren't right for each other.
但其实是她希望过更精彩的人生
But the truth is, she wanted more out of life,
而我莫名地并不想
and for some reason, I didn't.
但我跟你说
But you know what?
现在我想要了
Now I do.
我想要更精彩的人生 玛丽
I want more, Mary.
你愿意再给我一次机会吗?
Would you give me another chance?
我不确定你是否真心 想过精彩生活
I'm not sure you're up for an interesting life.
不如试试看 我做给你看
Try me. I'll show you.
想跳个舞吗?
How's your dancing?
萨拉钦恩呢?
Where's Zahra Khin?!
交出来 否则我们就开枪
Bring her out, or we start shooting!
搞成这样却只来两个?
All this fuss and only two of you?
我不是说说而已 -你恐怕也只能说说了
I'm not fucking about! -I'm afraid you are.
枪放下 把那可笑的面罩也脱了
Drop your guns and take off those fucking masks.
阿福
Hey, Alfie.
真是够了 盖瑞
Fuck's sake. Gary.
你明知这是我的酒吧 -抱歉 阿福
You know this is my pub? -Sorry, Alfie.
工作嘛 你也知道的
It's just a job. You know it goes.
好吧 伯母好吗?
Yeah. How's your mum?
还行
Not bad.
她关节炎又复发了
Her arthritis has been acting up.
你会杀了我们吗?
You gonna kill us?
不会
Nah.
我们喝杯酒 看你们知道多少内情
We'll have a pint, see what you can tell us.
不行 这些人必须死
No. These men need to die.
冷静点 把枪放下
Easy, mate, lower your gun.
我不听命于你
I don't take orders from you.
好啊 钦恩女士 麻烦叫你的手下把枪放下
All right, Miss Khin, please tell your man to lower his weapon.
我的司机被他们杀了
My driver's dead because of them.
那司机有家室妻小
He had children, a family.
我明白 但这是我的酒吧
Yeah, look, I understand, but this is my bar,
规矩由我定
so I make the rules.
就这样放过他们?
So they just get away with it?
不是
No.
但他们可能说出是谁背叛你
But they might be able to tell us who betrayed you.
我已经知道是谁了
I already know.
他们一出现我就知道了
I knew the minute they showed up.
我对你真失望 温恩
I am so disappointed in you, Win.
什么?
What?
你误会了 是这些人满口谎言
No! These people have been filling your head with lies.
我这就毙了他们
I will kill them all where they stand.
够了
Stop!
这个地址我只发给了你
You were the only person I gave this location to.
我实在很不愿意相信
I didn't want to believe it.
却隐隐心里有数
But somehow I just knew.
你怎么能这么做?
Why did you do this?
你怎能背弃我们的理念?
How could you betray what we believed in?
我父亲的理念
What my father believed in?
回答我
Answer me!
因为光靠理念不能养家活口
Because I can't feed my family with belief.
十年了 什么也没改变
It has been ten years, and nothing has changed.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表