剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
总之 你若仍觉得行不通
Anyway, if you don't think it's worth giving it a go,
那也无妨 我依然祝你一切顺心
no harm done, and I wish you the best of luck.
等等
Wait.
别走
Don't go.
或许你说得有道理
Maybe you're right.
也许是吧
Maybe.
真让人小鹿乱撞
Well, be still my beating heart.
我想跟你保持联络 玛丽
I'd love to keep talking with you, Mary.
可以吗?
If that's all right?
可以
Yeah.
老弟 专心点
Boy, pay attention.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么看起书来了?
Since when do you read books?
莎莉给我的 是讲艺术的
Sally gave it to me. It's about art.
好看吗? -说不上来
Good, is it? -I couldn't tell you.
都看不懂
Can't understand much.
那干嘛看?
So why you reading it, then?
她可能会问我
I'm thinking she's gonna be asking questions.
原来是作业
What, she gives you homework?
呵呵
Ha ha.
不对劲
Hang about.
下车
Get down!
找掩护
Take cover!
她真有胆识
She's got guts.
我去救她 酒吧见
I'll grab her and meet you back at the pub.
他死了
He's gone.
快走...快走...
Well, come on, then. Come on.
你多久没好好睡一觉了?
How long has it been since you've had a good night's sleep?
宝宝晚上特别折磨人
Babies are right nuisances, aren't they?
这倒是
Yes.
你为什么就是不说出飒特的下落?
Why won't you tell us where Salt is?
因为他不值得你伤神犯险
Because he's not worth the trouble or the danger.
这是我的事 与你何干?
That's my business. What do you care?
我关心你 贝特
I care about you, Bet.
你救过我
You saved my life
用冷静的基♥督♥教的方式说 我是爱你
and in a dispassionate, Christian sort of way, one might say I love you.
少来 -我不希望你受伤
Get out. -I don't want to see you get hurt.
这话当然中听
Well, that's very nice, I'm sure,
但就算我们之间有何羁绊 我也不会停手
but I'll not stop just because you've got a soft spot for us.
无论如何我都会找出飒特
I'll keep looking for Salt no matter what.
你也就是能帮我省点事罢了
You could save us a lot of bother, though.That's all.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我能告诉你飒特的下落
I'll give you John Salt
茱莉则给我带
if you give me Julie.
什么? -用茱莉换飒特
What? -Salt for Julie.
你总不能带着孩子到处打打杀杀吧
You cannot take her around, killing people willy-nilly.
有这样教养孩子的吗?
What sort of upbringing is that?
我可以给孩子温暖安全的家 而你呢
I can give her a good and safe home, and you?
大可放心去复仇
Well, you can have your vengeance.
何乐而不为呢
Why not?
你自己也说她晚上很折腾人
You said yourself she's a right nuisance.
她是很烦 但...
She's a fucking nightmare, but--
但是? -不行
But? -No.
我不能交出茱莉
No, I won't give her up.
为什么? 你明知比较合理
Why not? You know it makes sense.
因为...不为什么
Because. That's why, because.
因为你爱她
Because you love her.
你觉得以后能成为她的母亲
And you can see a future for yourself as her mother,
这比复仇重要
more important than vengeance,
也比血海深仇美好多了
better than hatred and bloodlust.
好吧
All right.
我承认
I admit it.
我是爱她
I love her.
但这不是我留着她的原因
But that's not why I'm keeping her.
而是因为我固执如牛
I won't give her up because I'm stubborn,
而且不容许你这种人
and I won't let the likes of you
评判我的是非对错
tell me right from wrong.
你根本不懂
You wouldn't know the first thing
什么叫血海深仇
about hatred and bloodlust.
我懂
I know.
我有切身之痛
I know in here.
贝特 亲爱的... -我本性如此
Bet, my dear-- -I am what I am.
茱莉我会带着 而且会继续杀人
And I'll keep Julie, and I'll keep spilling blood
直到寻获飒特 并杀了他
until I find Salt and kill him.
说完了
And that's that.
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea.
等一下
Wait.
先别走
Wait, wait, wait.
给你
Here.
这是什么? -两害相权取其轻
What's this? -A lesser of two evils.
飒特的落脚处
Salt's whereabouts.
我看不懂你在写什么
I can't make head nor tail of it.
你这称得上写字吗?
You call that writing?
给你
Here you are.
谢谢你 冈特女士 -务必小心
You're all right, Mrs. G. -Now, be very careful.
拜托这是最后一次杀戮
And let this be the last one, please.
不要再杀人了
No more bloodshed.
我保证
Promise.
听到了吗 茱莉? 该干活了
Hear that, Julie? Job on.
这边
This way.
好了
Right.
你还行吗?
How are you, then, okay?
我没事 这也不是政♥府♥头一回暗♥杀♥我
I'm fine. It's not the first time a government has tried to kill me.
你确定是他们?
How do you know it was them?
不管是谁都不重要
It's neither mine nor yours, not that it matters.
我要回饭店
I need to go to my hotel.
不行 这主意不好
No, that's not a good idea.
那些人知道你的动向
Those men knew where you were going to be.
有人泄漏了你的私人行程
Someone's giving them your private schedule.
跟我走 -不带我回饭店
Now, come on. -If you're not taking me to my hotel,
你要带我去哪里?
where are you taking me?
民众极为赞成 将政♥治♥战执行部干员
Well, there's strong public support for isolating the PWEs
与普罗大众分开 以这种方式
from the general population as a protective measure,
来确保双方的安全
to ensure their safety, and ours.
现在有请...
Well, let's get some reaction from...
酒吧?
A public house?
这是你的安全屋? -相信我
This is your safe place? -Trust me.
这间酒吧是全伦敦 最安全的地方
This particular pub is one of the safest places in London.
这边请
This way.
萨拉钦恩 这是查特利先生
Zahra Khin, Mr. Chadley,
是我同仁
one of my associates.
幸会 女士 -打给你想通知的人
A pleasure, madam. -Call whoever you need.
别泄漏地点就好
Just don't tell anyone you're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
麻烦给我点隐私
Privacy, please.
首相办公室每十分钟就打来找你一次
The PM's office is ringing every ten minutes,asking for you.
这位女士是谁?
Who's the lady?
反对势力首领之流
Rebel leader, sort of thing.
来参加高峰会
In town for the summit.
请特别留心
Take special care.
特别留心 -什么意思?
Special care. -What do you mean?
她是麻烦人物
She's trouble.
可不是嘛
Isn't she, though?
你打算要住多久?
how long do you think you'll be staying with us?
不一定 干嘛问?
I don't know. Why?
没什么
No reason. Just, um...
只是要忙工作跟顾珊曼莎
Well, with--what with work and Samantha,
家里满混乱的
things can get a little hectic around here.
不欢迎我住?
You don't want me to stay with you?
不是的
No.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表