剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
You have two children, James and Presley, correct?
是
Yes.
你太太是泰莉柯林斯博士
Your wife was Dr. Teri Collins.
她已经过世了 是吗
She is deceased, correct?
是泰莉罗杰斯柯林斯 她保留了原姓
Dr. Teri Rogers-Collins. She hyphenated.
请回答我的问题
Answer the question, please.
是 泰莉罗杰斯柯林斯博士是我太太
Yes. Dr. Teri Rogers-Collins was my wife.
是 她过世了
Yes, she is deceased.
你最后一次看到 卡尔布莱德佛德活着是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Cal Bradford alive?
如同我昨天所说
As I stated yesterday,
我护送总统进了他的房♥间 他在22点04分时关门就寝
I walked the president to his room where he turned in at 22:04.
你是什么时候发现尸体的
And when did you discover the body?
我8点01分时敲了他的门
I knocked on his door at 08:01.
并发现他倒在床边
That's when I found him lying next to his bed.
你在里面待了多久
How long were you in there?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
我不知道我看了他多久
I don't know how long I looked at him like that.
我只知道他不在了
I just knew that he was gone.
我只知道他已经死了
I just knew that I'd lost him.
你有从现场拿走什么吗
Did you take anything from the scene?
没有
No.
那为什么要延后回报
Then, why the delay?
你为什么打给佩斯探员
Why did you call Agent Pace?
佩斯探员是我当时 觉得自己唯一能信任的人
Agent Pace was the only person I felt I could trust.
你是在掩护佩斯探员吗 - 不是
Are you covering for Agent Pace? - No.
我觉得遵循正规管道不太妥当
I didn't feel comfortable going through normal channels,
因为我上司跟总统有一腿
because my boss was sleeping with the president,
他又倒在地上身亡
and he was laying in there on the floor dead.
你们都知道她跟他有一腿吧
You all know she was sleeping with him, right?
这不是什么天大的秘密 但我还是觉得这是很重要的资讯
Wasn't a big secret, but still, it feels like an important bit of context.
你是最后一个看到总统还活着的人
You were the last person to see the president alive.
从你关上门后就没人进过那间房♥间...
Nobody entered that room from the time that you shut the door--
快他妈问问题吧
Just ask the fucking question.
你有没有杀他
Did you kill him?
没有
No.
我没有杀卡尔布莱德佛德
I did not murder Cal Bradford.
跟我说明一下事发经过 - 可以吗
Take me through the steps. - May I?
当时那间房♥里发生了什么事
What happened in that time? In that room?
总统通常会在早上八点前起床
The president is normally up and about before 8:00 a.m.,
但他那一天并没有
but he wasn't on this particular day.
我敲了他的门三次才进去
I knocked on his door three times before I entered.
我看到他的身体倒在地上 沾满了血迹
I saw his body on the ground covered in blood.
我检查了他的脉搏
I checked his pulse.
什么都没有
There was nothing.
我本来担心可能发生了抢案...
I was concerned that there could have been some theft--
谢谢你 罗宾森探员
Thank you, Agent Robinson.
我正... - 谢谢你
I was-- - Thank you.
查维尔
Xavier.
你好 我叫盖比耶拉托拉比
Hi. My name is Gabriela Torabi.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你当过总统的心理谘商师
You were the president's therapist.
我也当过你的心理谘商师
I was yours, too.
就一次
Once.
没错 对
That's right, yes.
我们很久之前做过一次谘商
Uh, we did one session together, early on.
但我有一个问题想问你 这...
I have just one other question for you, if I may. It's, um...
这比较不正式一点 所以如果可以的话
It's a little less formal, so if you can,
我希望你能试着诚实回答
try to answer honestly.
一部分的你是不是很高兴卡尔死了
Is a part of you happy that Cal is dead?
(说「是」)
是
Yes.
我跟你说过19遍了 我不是审讯专家
As I've told you about 19 times, I'm not an interrogator.
但你也看到了 他的生命征象一直都保持稳定
But you saw his vitals remained stable throughout.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得他说的是实话
I think he's telling the truth.
为什么
Why?
他如果真的那么擅长说谎
Well, if he's such a well-practiced liar,
那他怎么会承认自己讨厌遇害的人
then why would he admit to hating the man that was murdered?
这说不通
It doesn't track.
(受测者:查维尔柯林斯)
雷德蒙夫妇 谢谢你们来见我
Mr. and Mrs. Redmond, thank you for seeing me.
我们已经治疗迪伦超过一年半了
We've been treating Dylan for over a year and a half.
他也受到了 我见过的所有患者中最好的照护
He has gotten better care than frankly any patient I've ever seen.
最棒的医师 最先进的治疗方式
Best doctors in the world, cutting-edge treatments.
很不幸的是 我想我们该进行难以启齿的讨论了
Unfortunately, I think it's time for an impossible conversation.
什么 - 不对
What? Oh... - No.
我的... - 不对
Oh my-- - No.
日本那位专家很乐观
The specialist in Japan was optimistic,
而且我也跟你们说过了
which I've been telling you all
这里的人都应该乐观一点
is something that we could use a lot more of around here.
他说要看最新的扫描结果
And he was gonna look at the latest scans
然后... - 他看过了
and-- - He did.
他看过了
He did.
我会再找别人
I will find someone else.
我会找到更厉害的专家
I will find someone better.
我请了一个人加入这次的讨论
I've, uh, asked someone to join us.
你们好
Hello.
这位是盖比耶拉托拉比博士
This is Dr. Gabriela Torabi.
她是世界级心理谘商师兼哀悼专家
She's a world-class therapist and grief specialist.
她为许多跟你们相同处境的人 提供了很棒的协助
She has done incredible work helping many people in your situation.
不对
No.
不对 - 你...
Come here. - No. No, just--
雷德蒙太太 - 恕我失陪
Mrs. Redmond. - Excuse me.
手臂举高 - 你最好是对的
Arms up. - You better be right.
你会找我来就是因为我每次都是对的
You brought me here because I'm always right.
我会找你来是因为我很喜欢你的裤装
I brought you here because I admire your pantsuits.
该死 珊曼莎
Well, shit, Samantha.
这可能是你跟我说过最友好的话
That might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
柯林斯探员 请跟我来
Agent Collins, come with me.
谢谢你愿意接受测谎
I appreciate you going through all that.
大家显然都很紧张
Obviously, we're all on edge here.
你知道我是做什么的吗
Do you know what I do here?
知道 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我知道大家好像都会听命于你
I know that everyone seems to take direction from you.
我知道连总统好像都会听命于你
I know that the president seemed to take direction from you.
知道我的维安人员 为什么称我为辛纳屈吗
Do you know why my detail calls me Sinatra?
你想说什么都可以 柯林斯探员
You can speak freely, Agent Collins.
我一直都认定是因为帽子的关系
I always assumed it was because of the hats.
真可爱
Cute.
谢谢
Thank you.
我昨天晚上变成了 关于柯林斯探员的人体百科全书
I became an absolute walking encyclopedia on all things Agent Collins last night.
你是独生子
Only child.
你爷爷是塔斯克基飞行员
Grandfather, a Tuskegee Airman.
你♥爸♥爸是 史上前几位黑人商务航♥空♥飞行员
Your father was one of the first Black commercial airline pilots.
很了不起
That's quite a legacy.
他们一定都很以你为荣
They must have been so proud of you...
因为你帮总统挡过子弹
the man who took a bullet for the president.
你这几天一定很难熬
Last few days must have been especially hard on you.
罗宾森探员会持续进行调查
Agent Robinson will continue the investigation,
但为了保存大家对他的记忆
but to preserve his memory,
我们会跟所有人说 布莱德佛德总统是自然身亡
we'll be telling everyone that President Bradford died of natural causes.
我们觉得这样对大家比较好
We think it's what's best for the community.
你太太为什么要保留原姓
Why did your wife use a hyphenate?
她爸在她很年轻的时候过世了
Her father died when she was very young.
她无法接受他的姓氏跟着他一起死去
She couldn't bear the thought of his name dying with him.
很合理
Well, that makes sense.
平板电脑在你手上吗
Do you have the tablet?
没有 不在我手上
No. No, I do not.
后退
你先休息两星期
You'll remain on leave for the next two weeks,
之后我们会帮你重新分派任务
and then we'll reassign you.
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表