剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
and the other billionaires are marching in step.
不过这件事就到此为止
But that ends now...
因为我们要控制这座城市
'cause we're taking control of the city.
到时候 我们就要伸张正义
And when we do, we will find justice...
为了总统 比利
for the president, for Billy,
还有为了来到这里 经历过苦难的每一个人
and for every one of us who went through hell to get here.
因为我们大老远来到这里 不是想被一堆谎言蒙骗
Because we didn't come this far to be fed a bunch of lies.
我们大老远来到这里 不是为了点头并乖乖配合
We didn't come this far to nod our heads and play along.
所以你们如果支持我
So, if you're with me,
我们就要出去
we're gonna go out there
并揭穿他们所有该死的谎言
and we're gonna rip the fucking lies right from underneath 'em.
好
Let's go!
我们要把事情闹大
We're gonna make a scene.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为有时候把事情闹大 就是我们唯一需要做的事
Because sometimes making a scene is the only thing you need to do.
所有知道凡尔赛程序的人员 都能借由生物识别认证
All staff cleared for Versailles have biometric access
进到西翼地堡
to the West Wing bunker.
被气密的感觉真特别
Huh, nothing like being hermetically sealed.
我建议把副总统锁在外面开他玩笑
Hey, I say we lock the VP out as a joke.
你能想象他脸上的表情吗 -当天
You imagine the look on his face? -On the day,
负责撤离的特别探员 会护送我们这群人上海军陆战队一号♥
a special agent in charge of evacuation will escort our group to Marine One.
地堡可以抵挡直接核武攻击
Now, the bunker was built to withstand a direct nuclear hit.
也有独♥立♥的食物和空气供给系统
It has a self-contained food and air supply
可以无限期满足整个西翼所需
that will support the entire West Wing indefinitely.
真有意思
Interesting.
但不会有人在这里露营
But no one's gonna be camping out here.
只要一启动凡尔赛程序
The minute Versailles is called,
你就会录制演说 然后被我们护送下来
you record the speech, we're escorted down,
等确认前往安德鲁联合基地 最安全的路线后我们就出发
wait for confirmation of the safest route to Joint Base Andrews, then we're out.
所以整个过程 从头到尾会花30至40分钟吗
So, go to finish, the whole thing is what, 30, 40 minutes?
理想的状况是这样
Ideally? Versailles, to bunker,
启动程序后到地堡 南草坪地道 海军陆战队一号♥ 安德鲁基地
to South Lawn tunnel, to Marine One, to Andrews, to Air Force One,
再到空军一号♥ 顶多20分钟 然后我们就会飞到空中
20 minutes tops, and then we're airborne.
然后我们就要飞向仙纳度
And then we soar off to Xanadu.
怎么了
What?
总统 我想知道会发生什么事
Sir, I'd like to know what's happening,
我也想知道什么时候会发生
and I'd like to know when it's happening.
我知道我无权过问 但我还是想问
I know it's not my place to ask, but I'm asking.
这起神秘事件什么时候会发生
When does this mysterious shit hit the fan,
而且我们究竟要去哪里
and where exactly are we going?
我不能说
I can't.
柯林斯
Collins...
我觉得你该对老婆强硬一点了
I think it's time you put your foot down with your wife.
去亚特兰大的风险不如以往那么低了
Trips to Atlanta are not as risk-free as they used to be.
我老婆20年来都没听过我的话 总统
My wife hasn't listened to me for 20 years, sir.
我不知道细节
I have no details.
一切听起来都很牵强
It all sounds so far-fetched.
好吧
Okay.
那如果真的有必要
Well, then, if it comes to that...
我们就得去那里接她了
I guess we'll just have to go pick her up from there.
(通往南草坪之出口)
世界毁灭时我会成为负责人
I'm gonna be the man in charge when the world ends.
感觉很棒 对吧
Feels good, doesn't it?
提高警觉 看好自己的组员 前往指定位置
Stay vigilant, watch your squads, get to your assigned posts.
我和罗宾森要去拿爆裂物
Robinson and I are going for the explosives.
这里还藏了火箭筒吗
You telling me we got RPGs stashed somewhere around here?
没有 只是一点魔法而已 雷尼
Nope. Just a little bit of magic, Rainey.
出发
Let's move!
A组跟我走
Alpha, on me!
动作快 -好 你们都听到了 我们走吧
Move it! -Alright, you heard him, let's move.
快走吧
天空中的字是透过锁定程序循环
What's written on the sky is cycling through a locked program.
我们绝对不能重新启动
Reboot isn't an option.
对大家造成的影响会太过严重
The effects on the population would be too costly.
我们的技术人员 正在寻找其他方法关闭这个程序
Our techs are finding another way to disable the program.
你一直说「程序」
You keep saying "program."
所以空中的信息还会再变吗
The message is going to change again?
我们还不确定 有这个可能
We don't know. It's possible.
天空是我们目前最小的问题
The sky is the least of our problems.
我们能不能讨论一下 有探员闯进武器库的事
Can we address the fact that some agent breached the goddamn weapons cache?
抱歉 什么探员 他怎么知道武器的事
I'm sorry, what agent?
珊曼莎 你对这件事有什么了解
How does he know about the weapons?
我们都在坐以待毙
Samantha, what do you know about this?
他想要什么
We are sitting ducks here.
他手下有多少人
What does he want?
我们要怎么控制住这个状况
How many people does he have?
我们要怎么控制状况
How are we containing this?
(来自辛纳屈 马上回报 找到柯林斯了吗 )
(柯林斯离线了)
(我正在寻找其他办法)
(杰瑞米布莱德佛德 打卡纪录)
(图书馆)
提供稳定度
Provide stability.
我们或许来自于不同的世界 但我们现在都是同一个团队的人
We may all come from different worlds, but we are all on the same team now.
你还好吗
You good?
自从我们抵达的那天过后 我就没有再来过这里了
I haven't been back here since the day we arrived.
我当时太忙着发号♥施令 我都没有认真…
I was so busy barking out orders, I never even really...
就是那一天 你懂吗
That day... you know? I'm...
对不起 -没关系
I'm sorry. -It's cool.
我们没事了 走吧
We're cool. Come on.
爷爷
Grandpa?
这些文字都…
The words, they, uh...
我都记不住
They pour through.
我如果有杯子就能把文字接住了
If I had a cup, I could catch 'em.
爷爷 这位…
Well, um, Grandpa, this is--
这位是普雷斯利 你还记得她吗
this is Presley. Remember her?
你之前说的没错 你确实在这里见过她
You were right, you-- you did see her here before,
但她当时不是在做坏事
but she wasn't doing anything bad.
我现在想要帮她
Um, see, I'm-I'm trying to help her.
她…
She's-- she's, um...
她对我来说很重要
She's important to me.
听着 爷爷
Look, Grandpa...
我们想…
we're trying to, um,
我们想打开这个
we're trying to get this open.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
只要曾经被派驻在空军一号♥上 就会记得所有细节
You get stationed on Air Force One, you memorize all the stats.
例如这架飞机的下腹部 装满了各种防御措施
Like that the underbelly of this thing is filled with defensive measures,
包含了发射后能够误导飞弹的信♥号♥♥弹
including flares capable of misguiding a targeted missile when deployed.
我们不需要炸毁东西 罗宾森
We don't have to blow shit up, Robinson.
只要让她误以为我们想炸毁就好
We just need her to think we are.
加西亚呼叫柯林斯
Garcia for Collins.
我是柯林斯 请说
Go for Collins.
顺利取得武器了
Weapons secure.
魔法的部分准备得如何
How we doing on the magic?
我们会搞定的
We're about to bring it.
爷爷
Grandpa?
没那么容易 卡尔
It's not that simple, Cal.
一直都不容易
Never was.
我看过这个图样
I've seen that before.
我那天晚上有看到
I saw it that night.
我想帮你 儿子 但…
I wanna help you, son. But...
好 在这
Okay, yeah. Yeah.
(欢迎坎恩布莱德佛德)
谢谢你
Thank you.
你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
哈德莉今天要考生物
Hadley has a biology test today.
她读得非常认真
She's really been studying for it.
我们准备到很晚
We were up late prepping.
说来奇怪 我们花了那么多时间读书
It's amazing how much time we spend studying
长大后却都把一切全忘了
just to forget everything when we grow up.
你耐心等待是对的
You're doing the right thing waiting this out.
警方会找到查维尔 然后你就能跟他谈
The police will find Xavier, and then you can talk to him.
找到解决办法
Find a resolution.
你真觉得有可能吗
Do you really think that's possible?
他知道什么
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表