剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
我们在来到这里的时候 都遗失了一些东西
We all lost something on our way here.
我没有遗失我老婆 我很清楚她在哪里
I didn't lose my wife. I know exactly where she was.
她当时人在另一座城市
She was in a different city when it happened,
她会死是因为他 没有让她搭上该死的飞机
and she died because he didn't get her to a goddamn plane.
(前情提要)
我那天晚上看到她了
I saw her that night.
我看到她了
I saw her.
这上面能看到全世界的新闻
Got the news of the world right here.
佩斯探员 把他们除掉
Agent Pace, take them out.
我们得让大家知道
People need to know
地表有幸存者
that there are survivors,
我会把真♥相♥告诉他们 -不可以
and I'm gonna tell them the truth. -No, you're not.
所以先是卡尔 然后是比利
First Cal, then Billy.
是她
It was her.
我们也可以打倒她
We take her down.
在没有武器的情况下 要打倒任何人都很困难
It's gonna be hard taking anybody down without weapons.
有武器 -在体育馆的地下室
There are weapons. -The sub-basement of the arena.
只要输入密♥码♥就好
You just punch in a code.
是我的就职日
It's the day of my inauguration.
而且我知道该怎么弄到手
And I know how to get 'em.
上楼去找你弟 收拾行李
Go upstairs and get your brother, pack a bag,
背包能装多少就装多少
whatever you can fit into a backpack.
嘿 兄弟 我得请你还我人情了
Hey, Carl, I need to call in that favor.
(他们在骗你们)
我的班机依然准时
My flight is still on time.
我得把行李收拾好
I need to finish packing.
被叫来校长办公室训话
Getting summoned to the principal's office for a lecture
真是麻烦透顶
is the last thing I needed right now.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
她是因为蛋糕惹上麻烦的吗
She in trouble because of cake?
对 一大堆蛋糕
Yeah, a shitload of cake.
嘿 你有看到我的蓝色外套吗 我需要放进行李
Hey, have you seen my blue jacket? I need to pack it.
怎样
What?
你要不是对我的外套不满 就是对我不满
Well, either you have a problem with my jacket,
我什么都没说
or you have a problem with me. -I didn't say anything.
我得去亚特兰大工作
My work takes me to Atlanta.
我为这份工作付出了全心全力… -我知道
It's everything I've worked for, babe-- -I know.
我知道
I know.
嘿 如果总统今晚没叫你加班
Hey, if POTUS doesn't keep you late again tonight,
你还来得及回家跟我吻别
you could get home in time to kiss me goodbye.
地铁这星期状况连连
Metro's been dicey this week.
我们或许能快速来一发 -我五点前会到家
Might even get a quickie. -I'll be home by 5:00.
柯林斯先生和柯林斯太太
Mr. and Mrs. Collins.
是柯林斯先生和罗杰斯柯林斯博士
Mr. Collins and, uh, Dr. Rogers-Collins, actually.
当然
Of course. Come in.
我们请每一位八年级学生探索
Each eighth-grader was asked to explore an issue
正对我们的世界造成负面影响的议题
that is negatively impacting our world today.
普雷斯利的专题标题是 《粮食不平等之展现》
Presley's project was entitled "An Exhibition of Food Inequality."
是「不公平」
"Inequity."
什么
I'm sorry?
她的专题标题是 《粮食不公平之展现》
The title of her project was "An Exhibition of Food Inequity,"
不是「不平等」
not "Inequality."
不公平是在平等方面 不公正造成的结果
Inequities are the result of unjust inequalities.
两者不一样 -标题很重要吗
They're not the same. -Does the title matter?
她的专题根本就是狗屁
The project was a bunch of BS.
你说什么 -天啊
Excuse me? - Oh, boy.
好 我们知道标题了 没事了
Okay, uh, we got the title. We're good.
请你继续说
Please continue.
根据老师的说法
According to the teacher,
普雷斯利让每个同学 代表一个国家或是社会阶级
Presley assigned each student a country or a class of society to represent.
然后她就分给每位同学一块蛋糕
She then passed out one piece of cake to each student
以展现理想的全球粮食安全情况
to show ideal global food security.
接下来 她重新分配了蛋糕
Afterwards, she redistributed the cake
以展现目前的粮食不公平情况
to illustrate the current state of food inequity.
对 她让查理当大富翁
Yeah, she made Charlie a goddamn billionaire.
然后把其他人的蛋糕全都塞给他
She took the cake away from everybody else and shoved it all at him.
她叫所有代表贫穷国家的同学 喊口号♥叫他吃下去
She had all children representing poor countries chanting at him to eat.
他吃了好多蛋糕
He ate so much cake--
好吧 好 他没必要真的吃下去
Alright, okay, well, he didn't have to eat it.
她只是想提出主张 -这是个疯子专题 你也心知肚明
She was making a point. -It was a nutjob project, and you know it.
我女儿不是疯子 -泰莉
My daughter is not a nutjob. -Ter.
如果我们五年后问那些孩子 谁的专题对他们的影响最大…
Five years from now, you ask those kids whose project made an impact--
柯林斯太太 这不是重点
Mrs. Collins, that's not the point.
这不是重点吗 -我们会给普雷斯利警告
That's not the point? -Presley will be issued a warning.
重点应该是要探索某个议题吧
Explore an issue, that was the point, right?
她很认真探索了这个议题
She explored the shit out of that issue.
你们希望她提出主张 她也做到了
You wanted her to make a point, she made the point.
她让那些孩子 之后在把半碗通心粉丢进垃圾桶里前
She made it so those kids are gonna think twice
会再考虑一下
before they toss half their macaroni in the trash.
但是你们… -你们会给普雷斯利严厉的警告
But you folks-- -Okay, Presley will be given
我们明白了 谢谢
a stern warning, we understand. Thank you.
查理都吐在垃圾桶里了
Charlie vomited in the garbage can.
他觉得很丢脸 甚至还拒绝上学
The kid's humiliated, he's refusing to come to school.
嘿 有个办法
Hey, hey, here's a thought.
把他抓到车上逼他上学 试试看吧 -好了
Put his ass in the car and tell him he's going to school. Try that. -Alright.
你根本没资格说别人是疯子
He's gonna talk to me about who's a goddamn nutjob.
很高兴能见到你 克里夫
It's good to see you, Cliff.
你现在超爱我的
You love me so much right now.
才怪
Not even a little.
我们为了让她进这所学校 动用了各种人脉
The strings we pulled to get her in this school,
我们不能这样惹其他家长生气
we can't be pissing off the other parents like that.
少来了 他们又是哪门子的家长
Oh, come on. Those people call themselves parents?
那个查理是个大恶霸
That Charlie is like a proper bully.
来自1984年的恶霸 他就是眼镜蛇道馆的徒弟
Straight outta 1984. He's old-school Cobra Kai.
你知道脏大力胶带那件事吗
The dirty duct tape incident? -With the toilet water?
马桶水那件事吗
That was that Charlie?
是那个查理做的吗
I thought it was Charlie G
我还以为查理G才是笨蛋
that was the bonehead.
不对 是他
Yeah, no, it was him.
小查 你女儿不只是做了很棒的专题
X, your daughter didn't just do a hell of a project.
她还成功做到了世纪最佳复仇
She pulled off the payback of the century.
但你刚刚也没必要把事情闹大
You didn't need to make a scene.
我是这么想的
That's all I'm saying.
有时候把事情闹大 就是我们唯一需要做的事
Well, sometimes making a scene is the only thing you need to do.
亲爱的 我爱你
Sweetheart, I love you.
你是整个地球上 最亲切 最冷静 最稳重的人
You are the kindest, calmest, most centered human being on the planet.
但你总有一天会被逼到极限
But one day, you are gonna hit your limit.
总有一天 某个可怜鬼会逼你把事情闹大
One day, some poor bastard is gonna force you to make a scene.
到时候呢 我告诉你
And when that happens, tell you what...
我可不想当跟你敌对的那个王八蛋
I would not want to be the motherfucker on the other side of it.
《极乐凶间》
第一季第六集
(期盼奇迹)
我问你
Answer me this.
他是吃了多少蛋糕才吐出来的
How much cake did this kid hold down before he yakked?
我一度以为泰莉要对对方的爸爸挥拳
At one point, Teri was looking like she might take a swing at the dad.
她要出远门了 或许这样也好
It's probably good she's getting out of town.
她又要去亚特兰大了吗
Atlanta again?
对 她在工作上 取得了很大的进展 她…
Yeah, she's making big leaps at her job. She's, uh,
她很厉害
she's amazing.
那我就不打扰你了 总统
Well, I'll leave you to it, sir.
嘿 柯林斯 等等
Hey, Collins, wait up.
是 总统
Yes, sir?
我们去实地考察一下 如何
Field trip. What do you say?
时候不早了
It's getting late.
你不想把这些事忙完吗
You don't wanna finish up here?
我还能做什么
What's there to do?
这些问题都无法解决
It's all unfixable.
我想请你带我走一遍凡尔赛程序
I want you to walk me through the Versailles protocol.
如果出事了 他们会带我去哪里
Where do they take me if the shit hits the fan?
我知道你不知道任何细节
I mean, I know you don't know any of the details
包含会出什么事 还有什么时候会出事
about what the actual shit might be and when it could hit said fan.
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表