剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
(威廉佩斯 机密代号♥CMT)
(国安问题)
(一 哥伦比亚波哥大 二 国安问题)
(三 维安人员)
(失去了两名手下的实务探员 天堂的理想人选)
(先前因其他事件被定罪)
老大 你怎么会在这里
Boss. What are you doing here?
珍 嘿
Jane, hey.
我只是想在嘉年华开始前 搞定一些文件
I was, uh, just dealing with some paperwork before the carnival.
是啊 我也一样
Oh yeah, you and me both.
珍
Jane,
我知道你跟比利关系很密切
I know you're close with Billy.
我知道你们关系…
I know you're...
非常密切
really close.
什么 才没有 我们是朋友 但… -嘿
What? No, I mean, we're friends but-- -Jane.
你有没有觉得他最近有点怪
Have you noticed him seeming a little off?
没有
Not really.
他或许有一点心不在焉
I mean, maybe he's been a little distracted,
他平常都会很期待嘉年华
and he's usually way more excited about the carnival.
对吧
Right?
根本想不到他会搭小孩游乐设施
You wouldn't suspect that about him, being that into kiddie rides,
还有吃棉花糖之类的
and cotton candy, and stuff.
他是很特别的人
He's a complicated man.
如果你喜欢那样的话
I mean, if you're into that kind of thing.
总之呢 今天是假日
Anyway, it's a holiday.
好好去庆祝吧
Go celebrate.
好 我们现场见
Yes. I'll see you there.
好
Alright.
(州立少年矫正中心)
兰姆酒 黑樱桃利口酒 还有真正的佛州葡萄柚
海明威戴克瑞 我的两个月纪念特调鸡尾酒
The Hemingway daiquiri, my two-month specialty cocktail.
超棒的
The real deal.
小心点 两位 这杯酒会让你们倒地不起
Be careful, gentlemen. Those things will put you under the table.
他们没问题的 宝贝 他们会让你刮目相看
They can put 'em back, babe. You'd be impressed.
要让我刮目相看可不容易
I'm a hard girl to impress.
这点我很清楚
Don't I know it.
你还好吗 老大
You good, boss?
还好
Yeah.
两个月了
Two months.
我已经在这里生活两个月了 比利
We've been down here for two months, Billy.
一切都变正常了
It's, uh, normalizing.
我觉得正常的事最会让我感到难过
I think it's the normal stuff that makes me the most sad.
酒保亲吻自己的太太
A bartender kissing his wife,
跟朋友在酒吧喝酒
drink at a bar with a friend.
我会暂时忘记
And for a second, I forget.
我会忘记自己失去了什么
I forget what I've lost.
你把我称为朋友了
You called me friend.
去死吧
Oh, fuck you.
我也不知道
I don't know, man.
旧的那个世界
That world, the old one...
从我很小的时候
it just started kicking the shit out of me
就把我打得落花流水
at a pretty young age.
所以我就决定开始反击
And so, I guess I just started kicking the shit out of it right back.
然后…
And...
小查 我看过一些东西 也做过一些事…
there's some things that I've seen, X, some things that I've done that...
你如果知道的话 或许就不会跟我一起坐在这里了
I don't know if you'd be sitting here with me if you knew.
所以我也不想讲些欠揍的话 但…
And so, I don't wanna sound like an asshole, but...
这里所有好的东西 这里所有正常的东西
everything down here that's good and everything down here that's normal...
只会让我感到很正常
just kinda makes me feel normal.
只会让我感到很开心
Just makes me feel good.
因为我在旧的世界从来没拥有过这些
Just never had any of that in the old world
那个世界在我学会字母前 就开始教训我了
that kicked my ass before it taught me the alphabet.
我从来没跟朋友在酒吧喝过酒
Never had a drink with a friend at a bar.
因为…
Just
我找不到
couldn't find one.
你那里没有酒吧吗
No bars in your town?
对 没错
Yes, exactly.
你应该找个时间来我家
You should come over sometime.
见见我的孩子 跟我们一家一起吃顿饭
Meet the kids, have dinner with the family.
毕竟我们已经正式成为了…
You know, since we're officially--
挚友吗 -我没有说「挚」
Best friends? -I didn't say "best."
但你算是用你的表情说了
You kind of did with your face though.
我该穿什么去
What do I wear?
我带了黑皮诺来 因为名字听起来最好笑
I brought Pinot 'cause it sounded the funniest.
你打扮得太夸张了
You look insane.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids.
我想让你们见一个人
Got someone for you to meet.
干 他们比我想象中还小只
Oh, fuck. They're smaller than I thought they'd be.
抱歉
Sorry.
这位是比利
This is Billy.
他从来没看过小孩
He's never seen children before.
才…才不是呢
That's-- that's not true.
嘿 很高兴能认识你们 我叫比利
Hey, nice to meet you guys. I'm-- I'm Billy.
我是你们爸爸的新挚友
I'm your dad's new best friend.
所以你们可以叫我比利叔叔 如果你们想要的话
So, you can call me Uncle Billy if you want, or--
不想要也没关系
or not.
我觉得这进展得蛮顺利的
This is going well, I think.
我有点后悔单膝下跪 不过为时已晚
I kinda regret dropping down to one knee, but here we are.
这首歌♥是我爸很喜欢的乐团 毒药的歌♥曲
This is a song by a band that my dad loved called Poison.
(现场音乐 嘉年华)
「史上最棒的抒情歌♥」
Um... "Greatest ballad of all time."
是他说的 不是我说的
His words, not mine.
我想感谢一位好朋友鼓励我这么做
So, uh thanks to a good friend for pushing me to do this.
(我们在宁静的深夜中)
(靠着躺在一起)
(虽然我们都静静躺着)
(内心却感觉像隔了千里远)
(是不是因为我说了什么话 或做了什么事 )
(是不是我的用词造成了误会 )
(虽然我很努力不想伤害你 虽然我很努力)
(但或许就是因此才会有那句俗话)
(每朵玫瑰都有刺)
好 帮我依照重要与否的顺序排列
Okay, help me put this list in order of importance.
好 -吃漏斗蛋糕
Okay. -Eat funnel cake...
搭游乐设施 还有刺同样的假刺青
...ride the rides, and get matching fake tattoos.
还有玩仙女棒
Oh, and sparklers.
我知道了 最后再玩仙女棒
You know what? Sparklers come at the end of the day.
我们可以等到天黑再玩
We can save that for later once it gets dark.
你很喜欢这一切 对吧
You love this shit, huh?
你也很喜欢 少装了
So do you, don't play.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
只有你 佩斯 不包含你的电玩搭档
Just you, Pace, not your video game partner.
要在这里谈吗 -不是 要到月球上谈
What, here? -No, on the moon.
你♥他♥妈♥穿这什么鬼衣服
The fuck are you wearing?
我的嘉年华服装吗
My carnival outfit?
我现在并不是在值勤
I'm off duty.
辛纳屈盯上你朋友查维尔了
Your pal Xavier's on Sinatra's radar now.
被她盯上非常不妙
It's not a radar you wanna be on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不过就只是摩天轮而已
I mean, it's just a Ferris wheel.
这一定是最安全的游乐设施
It's gotta be one of the safest rides there is.
一定是
Definitely.
就概率上来说
Just statistically speaking,
搭那个旋转设施转来转去的那些笨蛋
those idiots twirling all around in that spinning thing
危险多了 对吧
are in a much more dangerous situation, right?
嘿 小子 看到比利叔叔就跟我说一声 好吗
Hey, man, let me know if you see your Uncle Billy, okay?
我跟你说 小子 我们走这边吧
You know what, actually, bud? Let's-- let's go this way.
等等 我们现在就要搭吗
Wait, right to it?
不…不先搭别的暖身吗
No warm-up ride?
不先吃苹果糖吗
No candy apple?
我…真的觉得我该先去尿尿
I-- I really think I should go pee first.
我一定得在搭设施前先去小号♥ 爸
I-- I definitely should go number one before we hit the ride, Dad.
爸 我真的要去一下厕所
Dad, I seriously have to go the bath...
拜托哦
爸 -怎样
Dad! - Yeah?
走吧 我们去上厕所 -走吧 走
Come on, let's go to the bathroom. -Let's go, let's go. Come on, come on.
嘿 你好吗 我在找你♥爸♥
Hey, what's up? I was looking for your dad.
是哪个王八蛋
Who's the asshole?
要我打断他的手吗
You want me to break his arm?
是总统的儿子 对吧 头发很烦人的那个
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表