剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
I'm here with other survivors.
你或许会想关心一下你女儿的状况
You might want to check on your daughter.
一切都结束了
It's over.
把他们放了吧
Let 'em go.
你在讲什么鬼话 - 总统不是辛纳屈杀的
What the hell are you talking about? - Sinatra didn't kill POTUS.
案发现场的DNA检验结果 不符合这里面的任何人
The DNA came back from the crime scene, and it doesn't match anyone down here,
代表在总统身上留下DNA的人
which means there was DNA on the president
要不是偷偷溜了进来 就是在我们出现前就在这里面了
that belongs to someone who either snuck in here or was here before we showed up.
我得查出是谁 而且要尽快
I need to find out who that is, and I need to find 'em fast,
我需要你命令所有人收手 把你的枪给我
and I need you to tell everyone to stand down. Give me your gun.
我才不会把枪交给你 - 我得回案发现场
Like hell, I'm gonna give you my fucking gun. - I need to go back to the crime scene.
一定是漏掉了什么 - 柯林斯 听着 我们仔细检查过了
Something got missed. - Collins, Collins, listen. We did our jobs.
不对 罗宾森 你们他妈漏掉了什么
No, Robinson, you fucking missed something.
听着
Look,
如果DNA跟在这里面的人都不符
if the DNA doesn't match anybody down here,
我们应该要调查抵达日才对
we need to be looking at arrival day.
好 你想怎样就怎样
Sure, do whatever you want.
她到底他妈有你的什么把柄
What the fuck does she have on you?
我女儿
My daughter.
各位市民同胞 显然呢
My fellow citizens,
我们今天遇到了一些很不寻常的事
obviously, we experienced some unusual occurrences today.
请大家放心 所有人都很安全
We want to assure you that everyone is safe
我们也已经恢复秩序
and order has been restored.
你们没有危险
You are in no danger,
但执法单位需要一点空间执行公务
but law enforcement does need the space to do their jobs.
那台平板上的任何机密资讯 和任何远端伺服器权限都要删掉
Any confidential info on the tablet, any remote server access, I want it gone.
全部吗 - 全部
All of it? - All of it.
她说
She said,
「请你先让她待在原地 等我跟其他人讨论」
"I need you to keep her out there until I can speak to the others.
他们找到了某个幸存者 他们也知道还有更多幸存者
"They found someone, a survivor, and they know there are more."
不过呢 虽然情况已经在掌握之中
And yet, while things are now under control,
今天发生的事件也让我们认清了
today's events have made it clear to us
卡尔布莱德佛德总统
that President Cal Bradford
有可能是被人杀害的
may have died as a result of foul play.
好 我...
Okay, I-I-I,
我觉得你应该放慢脚步
I think you should slow down.
你需要休息
You need a break.
珊曼莎 过来
Samantha. Samantha, come here.
这里出了差错
Something has come undone here.
珊姆
Sam.
你就快要出错了
You are coming undone.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
我觉得你不该再浪费时间在我身上了 盖比耶拉
I don't think you should waste any more time on me, Gabriela.
我不是你想象中的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
我做过很糟糕的事
I've done terrible things.
我做过无法说出口的糟糕事
I've done unspeakable, terrible things.
没什么是我们无法... - 你可以走了 托拉比博士
Okay, well, there's nothing that we can't-- - You're excused, Dr. Torabi.
我们现在要暂时请大家待在室内
For the time being, we are asking that everyone remain indoors.
请不要担心 正义一定会得到伸张
Rest assured, justice will be served.
一切很快都会恢复正常
Everything will be back to normal soon.
我和比利之前会无所事事
Billy and I used to sit around,
整天吃垃圾食物 直到我们肚子痛
eat like shit all day until our stomachs hurt.
抱歉 我太扫兴了
Sorry, I'm such a buzzkill.
不会 别道歉
No, don't-- don't be sorry.
我应该给你一点空间 - 不 你留下来吧
Um, I should-- I should give you some space. - No, no, stay.
拜托 再一下下就好
Please. Just a little longer.
好
Okay.
(辛纳屈来电)
失陪一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
我是珍
This is Jane.
我知道你跟查维尔柯林斯关系很好
I know you're close with Xavier Collins,
但我得知道你会去做必须做的事
but I need to know you'll do what needs to be done.
你需要我对他做什么 - 不是 柯林斯我自己会搞定
What do you need me to do to him? - No, I'll handle Collins.
但我很犹豫要怎么处置他女儿
But I am wrestling with what to do about the girl.
她知道太多事了
She knows too much.
她可能会怀疑你 然后怀疑到我身上
She could point to you, and that could point to me.
我相信是我想太多了 但我... - 我会搞定的
I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but I-- - I'll handle it.
不是
No, no.
我的意思是
What I'm saying is
我只是想确定我们能把情况控制住
I just wanna make sure that we keep the lid on--
明白
Got it.
但我有个问题想问你
I do have a question for you, though.
你也知道总统有很多我很喜欢的电玩
As you know, the president had a bunch of video games I enjoyed,
尤其是Wii
particularly the Wii.
我想知道
And I was wondering, well,
你有没有办法把那台Wii
if that Wii could be available.
就是...
You know?
给我
For me?
抱歉 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 - 如果我能搞定所有事
I'm sorry? Are you fucking insane? - If I take care of all this stuff.
不要对那女孩做任何事... - 我想我们就谈到这里为止吧
Just don't do anything to the girl. - I think we should end the conversation here.
这样比较好
It will be better that way.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你说的没错 查维尔
You're not wrong, Xavier.
这里面的东西一定会害死我
What's in here will definitely kill me.
(今天又是)
(你我在天堂的)
要不要跟我一起听歌♥
(今天又是)
(你我在天堂的)
要不要跟我一起听歌♥
(布鲁斯史普林斯汀 《破坏球》)
(给杰瑞米)
嘿 小子
Hey, kid.
我是爸爸
It's your dad.
我来图书馆帮你烧混音带
I came down to the library to make you a mixtape,
顺便埋藏一些国♥家♥机♥密♥
and, uh, bury a few national secrets while I'm here.
812092
812092.
812092
812092.
我需要你的协助
I need your help.
抱歉 我刚刚决定 把自己灌到烂醉 所以...
Sorry, I decided to start getting frat-house drunk, so...
这里的所有住民在搬进来后不久 都做过心理谘商
Every resident was given a psych consult shortly after moving in down here.
我需要这些人当初的谘商资料
I need the information from those consults for these people.
这是什么
What is this?
这份名单上的人在抵达日
It's a list of everybody who was flagged
都因为手环问题 和崩溃等等的关系被标记有问题
on arrival day-- wristband issues, breakdowns, anything.
我需要知道这份名单上 有谁可能假冒了别人的身分
I need to know who from that list might not be who they say they are.
好 听着 我不是亲自 帮成千上万人做谘商 是我的团队
Okay, look, I didn't personally interview thousands of people, my team did.
而且那些资料都是机密 干杯
And those files are confidential. - Cheers.
我不会再好声好气地问了
I'm done asking nicely.
乔登E班奈特呢
Mm, what about Jordan E. Bennett?
(乔登E班奈特)
不是 不会是他 他有严重创伤后压力症候群
Um, no. No, he's-- he's legit. Suffers from severe PTSD,
已经超过两个月没离开他住的社区了
and hasn't left his neighborhood in over two months.
所以你为什么要大白天喝醉
So, why are you getting day-drunk?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我这十年来可能一直都跟别人说
It's possible that I have been telling people for the last decade...
有个禽兽不是禽兽
that a monster isn't a monster.
真该死 - 是啊
Shit. - Yeah.
(玛格丽特戴维斯)
怎么了
Hm, what?
有点蠢
It's-- I mean, it-- it's silly.
这应该没什么 可能只是出错了
It's probably nothing, just an error, maybe.
好 不对 等等
Okay, no, no, no, wait, wait.
如果这份资料的内容属实 那就...
If what's in this file is right, then something--
那就代表
something is
出了大问题
very wrong.
(马上回报 那女孩怎么样了 )
(我搞定了 问题已经解决了)
(《与孩子打交道》 索书号♥737.029)
来 你坐一下
Oh, here, sit a while.
乐意至极
You don't gotta ask me twice.
你还好吗
How have you been?
这几天有点...
The last few days have just been a bit--
疯狂吗
Insane?
对 没错 这已经是我今天吃的第三盘薯条了
Yeah, no shit. This is my third plate of these today.
不过这薯条真的太厉害了
Well, I mean, they're just so damn good.
你也蛮厉害的
You were pretty damn good, too.
连一根汗毛都别想动
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表