剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
他们是我的家人
That's my family.
不要碰他们
Do not fuck with them.
你以为你是这底下 唯一会开枪的人吗
You think you're the only person here who knows how to shoot a gun?
你以为你是我以防万一 唯一带来这底下的杀手吗
You think you're the only killer I brought down here just in case?
你要派人杀我吗
You gonna send somebody for me?
那你最好派出你最强的王八蛋
You better make sure it's the biggest motherfucker you got.
好 小子 让我见识一下
Alright, slim, show me something.
你向左又向右
You're going left, you're going right.
只差一点
Close.
就差一点
Almost.
只差一点 -所以…
So close. -So...
看来你交了个新朋友 -他又要出招了
Looks like you got a new friend, huh? -And here he goes again.
你好像也是
I could say the same for you.
看来情况真的变了 对吧
Guess things are changing, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
毕竟… -好耶
Yes! - Well,
我们不能一直只伤心难过
we can't only be sad forever.
我们不能试试看吗
Can't we try?
我们不是一直都在试吗
Haven't we been?
嘿 比利叔叔 你看
Hey, Uncle Billy, watch this.
好好表现 宝贝
Make it rain, baby.
这样就对了
That's what I'm talking about.
好 各位 我带了东西来给你们
Alright, guys, got something for you.
好 好了 -你看看
Yeah, alright. -Look at that.
好 拿去
Alright, here you go.
别告诉爸爸
And don't tell your dad.
嘿 兄弟 你拿一支吧 -好
Here, man, take one of these.
不用了 留给孩子玩吧
I'm good. Save it for the kids.
不对 你拿一支 过来跟我谈谈
No, take one. Come talk to me. Here we go.
詹姆…
J A-M...
我没杀总统 兄弟 你得相信我
I didn't kill the prez, man, you gotta believe that.
我相信你
I do.
但…
But...
有一些关于我的事你应该要知道
there's some things you should know about me,
我做过了一些事 而且…
about the things I've done that...
我觉得可能跟总统的死有关
I think might have to do with what happened to our guy.
什么事 兄弟 -你听我说
What things, man? -Just listen, man.
我在这狗屁倒灶的人生中 看过很多鸟事
I've seen some shit in my fucked-up life,
我也见过一些 你永远不会想见到的可怕禽兽
and I've met some of the scariest bastards you could ever not wanna meet.
可是辛纳屈是杀手 小查
But this Sinatra, she's a killer, X.
而且非常冷血
Cold-blooded.
我做过一些事 -一
And I done some things. - One,
我帮她做过一些事 -二 三
I've done some things for her. - two... Three!
比利 是什么事 -我的要没了
Billy, what? - Uh-oh, mine's about to stop!
不
No!
不
No!
听着 我们明天再谈 好吗
Look, tomorrow, okay?
我发誓会全都告诉你 我只是…
I'll tell you everything, I swear to God. I just...
如果你不介意的话
if it's okay with you...
我还想再当一晚的比利叔叔
just wanna be Uncle Billy just one more night.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你 兄弟 -嘿 比利叔叔
Thanks, man. - Hey, Uncle Billy.
是
Yeah.
谢谢你刚刚给我的建议
Thanks for the advice earlier.
结果如何
How'd it go?
我出击了
I shot my shot.
我就知道你会出击
I knew you would, shooter.
我很以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
兄弟 你给了我女儿什么烂建议
Hey, man, what kind of terrible advice you giving my daughter?
没什么 兄弟 我只是…
Oh man, nothing. No, I was just--
我在讲我们的那个朋友
I was telling her about that friend of ours.
哪个朋友
What friend is that?
就是那个女生
You know, that one lady.
她叫什么名字 我们是在圣诞派对上认识的
Um, what was her name? From the Christmas party.
是「不关」吗
Wasn't it Nunya?
是「不关」吗
Wasn't it Nunya?
好像是 -她叫什么名字
I think it was. -What was her name?
不关 她人很好 还做了很好吃的派
Nunya, sweetest lady, bakes those nice pies.
我想起来了 她叫不关你的事 -对
Oh, that's right. Nunya Business.
嘿 我爱你们
Hey, I love you guys.
我们也爱你 -比利叔叔
Love you too!
嘉年华快乐
Happy carnival!
把球传给我 兄弟
Give me that ball, bruh.
传给我
Hit me, hit me.
好耶 -好 很好
Yeah!
宝贝 我回来了
Babe, I'm home.
嘿
Hey.
我知道今天不如你所想
I know today didn't go how you wanted it to.
我们没有刺假刺青
We didn't get fake tattoos.
我们没有搭任何设施 连仙女棒都没玩到
We didn't do any rides. We didn't even get a single sparkler.
天啊 我还真好取悦
God, I am so easy to please.
我爸妈长久以来不向我表达爱意
All those years of my parents denying me affection
真的对你很有帮助 对吧
really worked out well for you, huh?
我每一天都对他们心怀感激
I'm grateful to them every single day.
你打算把这吃完吗
You gonna finish that?
你吃吧
No, all you.
太好了
Sweet.
天啊 今天真是够烦的
Oh my God, what a fucking day.
这对我来说不是佳节 我只能这么说
Not a holiday for me, man. I can tell you that much.
传给我
Throw it to me. Throw it to me!
好 接好
Alright, go.
很好 -好耶 我是超人
Let's go! -Yeah! Superman!
但我有给普雷斯利一些很好的建议
I did get to give Presley some good advice though on that.
我觉得好像很重要 因为她长大了 所以…
It just feels important 'cause she's growing up so...
让我看看
Let me see it.
你叫她派出她最强的王八蛋
You told her to send the biggest motherfucker she had.
我就是 宝贝
I'm it, baby.
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表