剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
虽然我只是五十名探员之一 但还是...
I mean, I'm one of like 50 agents, but still.
我想要面对面告诉你
I wanted to tell you in person.
你能登上空军一号♥吗
You get to go aboard Air Force One?
没错 爸
Yes, sir.
天啊
My God.
你想看看它吗
Would you like to see her?
太棒了
Hell yeah.
它的速度可达每小时六百英里以上
She can fly at over 600 miles per hour,
装有85条电♥话♥线路
is equipped with 85 phone lines,
而且呢 还装有能对抗飞弹攻击的照明弹
and get this, has flares for defense against missile attacks
并且能在地面上抵挡核爆
and can withstand a nuclear blast on the ground.
你还好吗
You good?
你不会懂的 儿子
You won't understand, son.
要等到你的孩子长大
You won't understand till your kids
你才会懂
get older.
看看现在的你
Look at where you are.
看看你的成就 儿子
Look at what you've done, son.
看看你的成就 爸
Look at what you've done, Dad.
塔斯克基飞行员的儿子
The son of a Tuskegee Airman
成为了商业航♥空♥公♥司♥中 少数的黑人机长之一
who became one of a handful of Black captains of a commercial airline,
而他的儿子现在能负责保护
and his son now protects the President
美国总统 - 是啊
of the United States. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
看看现在的我们
Look at where we are.
还有呢 爸
And Dad,
我们都是正正当当走到这一步的
we got here by doing things the right way.
是啊
Yeah.
是时候了 爸
It's time, Pop.
你不能再开飞机了
You can't fly anymore.
你得退休
You gotta retire.
这不是你能做的决定
That's not your decision to make.
这不该是我做的决定
It shouldn't be,
但你逼我做出了这个决定
but you made it my decision.
你做了什么
What have you done?
这些纸并不会削减你多年来的付出
These papers don't take away years of service.
这些纸所代表的意思是 「做得好 爸」
They say, "Well done, Dad."
这些纸就代表这个意思 就只代表这个意思
That's what these papers say, that's all they say.
我已经帮你交出去了 爸
I filed them for you, Dad.
我帮你交出去了 因为我知道你不会交出去
I filed them because I knew you wouldn't.
我过节时还是会跟他见面
I'd see him on holidays,
但我们没在机场见面后 情况就变了
but without the airport meetings, things shifted.
我们的关系再也回不去了
Our relationship was never the same.
他的病情进展得很快 不久之后就过世了
The disease progressed quickly, and we lost him soon after that.
你当初那么做一定很不容易
It must have been very difficult to do what you did.
这就是重点 其实很容易
That's the thing, it wasn't.
是他把我教成了这个样子
It's the way he wired me, uh...
所以很容易
it just wasn't.
你有很强烈的道德感
You have a strong moral compass.
这也对我很有帮助
And it served me real well.
我想这现在应该会对你很有帮助
Well, I think it may now.
我该对你摊牌了
It's time to show you my cards.
你查出了什么东西
What do you have for me?
很精彩的东西
Something good.
我觉得你应该是喜欢看表演的人
You strike me as the kind of person who likes a show.
请坐
Sit down.
我为你准备了一场表演
I'm gonna give you a show.
请他们进来
Bring 'em in.
「他们为什么要这么做 」
Why did they do it?
我一直在思考这个问题
That's the question I keep asking myself.
你在跟我讲话吗 我不懂 我们在讨论调查的事吗
Are you talking to me? I... don't follow. Are we talking about the investigation?
壁炉
The fireplace.
他们为什么要在这里盖壁炉
Now, why would they build a fireplace down here?
我不知道 长官
I-- I don't know, ma'am.
我们...
We're--
我们住在地洞里 然后...
we're in a cave, and
火对我们来说是很重要的元素
fire is elemental to who we are?
叙事者之类的狗屁吗
Storytellers or some bullshit?
罗宾森探员... - 你们两个为什么要在事发当晚
Why did you two shut down the cameras
把监视器关掉
the night of the murder?
告诉她吧
Tell her.
她没有画面
She doesn't have the footage.
没错 比利
That's true, Billy.
千真万确
That is very true.
但我们有你们的数位足迹
But we have your digital footprint.
我们知道你们进入系统关掉了监视器
We know you accessed the system to shut down the cameras.
而且不只是事发当晚 其他天晚上也是
And it wasn't just the night of the murder. You've done it other nights too.
其实你们已经这么做好几个月了 - 拜托
In fact, you've been doing it for months. - Please.
代表你们有了犯案手段和机会
That all adds up to means and opportunity.
现在只差动机了
Now, we just need a motive.
我们在玩Wii
We were playing Wii.
什么
What?
其实是《Wii网球》
Wii Tennis, actually.
《Wii网球》又他妈是什么 - 是一款游戏
What the fuck is Wii Tennis? - A game.
是一款电玩游戏
A video game.
我们有时候 还会吃他垃圾抽屉里的糖果
Also, sometimes we eat his candy from his junk drawer.
我有一次在他的床上睡了一觉
Also, I once took a nap in his bed.
比利试穿过他的袜子
Billy tried on his socks.
这是事实
It's the truth.
虽然听起来很愚蠢又不专业
Stupid and unprofessional as it sounds.
但我们一直都在保护一位
We've been protecting a president
住在没发生过任何事的 安全地堡里的总统
inside of a secure bunker where nothing ever happens.
直到真的出事了
Until something did happen.
我们想到只要把保全系统关掉 我们就可以...
We realized if we shut down the security system, we could--
我们可以玩他的电玩游戏 还有用这些酷东西
we could play his video games and use his cool shit,
而且不会有人受到任何伤害
and no one would really be the worst off for it.
天啊 你们这两个大白♥痴♥
My God, you absolute idiots.
所有人都他妈给我滚出去
Everybody get the fuck outta here.
开始帮我查明答案 不然我就会去找做得到的人
Start finding me some answers, or I'll find someone who will.
今天很有意思
Today was, uh, interesting.
我还以为你是要承认自己玩得很开心
Mm, I thought you were about to admit that you had fun.
不可能的 没有 我... - 不可能吗
Never, no. I'm... - Well...
我累了
I'm tired.
你知道「812092」这串数字 有什么含意吗
Hey, do the numbers 8-1-2-0-9-2 mean anything to you?
不知道
No.
不知道 怎么了
No, why?
这是我在调查的事
Just something I'm looking into.
这个世界只剩很少人
There's so few people in the world.
看来我是其中一位幸运儿
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
但感觉不太像
But it doesn't feel like that.
我并不珍惜这个机会
I don't appreciate it.
我不确定我是否该被选中进来这里
I'm not sure I should have been chosen to be here.
说实话 我不知道我为什么会被选中
Honestly, I don't know why I was.
你会打扑克牌吗
Do you play poker?
我对扑克牌没兴趣
It's not my thing.
我在蛮小的时候就失去了双亲
I lost my parents when I was relatively young.
我在儿时失去了妈妈 在青少年时期失去了爸爸
Uh, my mom as a kid, and my dad as a teenager.
所以我才会从事缓和医疗
It's why I went into palliative care.
我爸在我读国中时教我打扑克牌
My dad taught me to play when I was in middle school.
那是我们能共度的美好时光 我很乐在其中
It was our time together, I loved it.
我们会用很多万用牌
We'd play with tons of wild cards,
万用牌可以当任何牌 这样一来就更好玩了
and these wild cards could be anything,
因为这代表我们永远都有获胜的机会
which made it even more fun because it meant that you always had a chance.
查维尔 你会在这里
Xavier, you are here...
是因为我选中了你
because I chose you.
每个人都是被我选中才会在这里的
Everyone's here because I chose them.
我们需要你选择新的首席探员
We need you to choose your new lead agent.
我说过了 我信任你帮我选人
Oh, I told you I trusted you to make the selections.
我们帮你选完了
And we have.
卡尔 世界要毁灭了
Cal, the world is going to shit.
到时候你会是掌权之人
You're gonna be the one in charge when it ends, and it's gonna be awful.
这个人会一直待在你身边
This person will be by your side the entire time.
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表