剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
但就后勤的观点来说 他们会怎么把我带离这里
But from a logistical standpoint, how do they get me outta here?
你应该知道程序
You know the protocol.
我其实不知道
I don't, actually.
玛夏 你可以进来一下吗
Marsha, you wanna come in here?
查维尔要带我去散步
Xavier's gonna take me on a little walk.
大家可以下班了
We can call it a night.
没问题 总统先生
Sounds good, Mr. President.
别让他玩到太晚 查维尔 他明天还要上班
Don't keep him up too late, Xavier, it's a school night.
没问题
That's a promise.
(他们在骗你们)
(管制区域 拥有地下室权限方可进入)
我的天空中为什么还有字 你之前明明说会搞定
Why are there still words on my sky? You said you were on it.
我们没办法把字拿掉
Turns out we can't take them down.
这什么意思
What do you mean you can't?
在天空中写字的人 把我们锁在系统外了
Whoever did this locked us out of the system.
你是卡尔詹金斯吗
Carl Jenkins? - Oh!
是
Yes.
是
Yes.
这位是露西
And this is Lucy.
搞什么 你怎么把狗带来这里
What the fuck. How'd you get a dog down here?
这就是查维尔希望我躲起来的原因 以防他们去搜我家
It's why Xavier wants me to hide, in case they go searching.
我该去哪里
Where do I go?
我只知道他说要待在这里 你们都待在这里是最安全的
All I know is he said to stay put. Safest thing is to have you all here.
孩子在后面房♥间
The kids are in the back room.
(爸:我马上过去 我在弟弟的背包里多放了点心)
你在干么
What are you doing?
你要离开吗
You're leaving?
爸叫我们待在这里等他回来
Dad told us to stay here until he came back for us.
我知道他是这样说的
I know what he said.
可是詹姆士 你听我说
But, James, listen to me.
你不是经常求我让你做很酷的事吗
You know how you're always begging me to let you do cool shit?
我需要你帮我做很酷的事
Well, I'm gonna need you to do some cool shit for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
外面的场面真混乱
It's quite the scene out there.
我们就开诚布公地谈吧
Let's cut the bullshit.
是 好
Let's, yes, um...
我很高兴你叫我过来 因为有鉴于外面的不明情况
Well, I'm glad that you called me in, because whatever's going on out there,
我们要释放出谨慎雕琢过的信息 才能消除大家的焦虑…
we're gonna need some carefully crafted messaging to calm the collective anxiety of all of the--
抱歉 我以为我们要开诚布公地谈
I'm sorry, I thought we just agreed to cut the bullshit.
「外面的不明情况」
"Whatever's going on out there"?
这状况就是柯林斯探员引起的
Agent Collins is what's going on, so no need for us
所以我们不需要装作 我们不知道是怎么回事
to act like we don't know what's what.
查维尔吗
Xavier?
天啊
Wowza.
你都跟他在淋浴间做过 他却没跟你说
Screw a guy in the shower, and he doesn't even tell you
他要颠覆整座城市的现状
when he's gonna topple the city-wide status quo.
男人就是这样 对吧
Men, am I right?
我当初帮助了你振作起来 珊曼莎
I... I picked you up off the floor, Samantha.
你却侵害我家的隐私
You violated the privacy of my home?
听好了
Here's the thing.
你很爱这座城市
You love this city.
我也很爱这座城市
I love this city.
我们如果想保全这座城市
If we want to preserve it,
你就得去跟你男朋友好好吃顿饭
you need to go have a nice meal with your man
搞清楚他想做什么
and find out what he's up to.
他刚刚在餐馆打卡了
He just checked in at the diner.
外面的情况很奇怪 对吧
Strange out there, huh?
你上次来的时候几乎没碰奶酪薯条
The last time you were in, you barely touched your cheese fries.
你想再试一次吗
You wanna try again?
牛排就可以了 谢谢
I'm good with the steak, thanks.
我原本还以为自己会更想念真肉
You know, I thought I was gonna miss real meat more.
我其实不讨厌这种植物肉
I actually don't mind this plant-based stuff.
让人感觉蛮真实的
Puts on a pretty convincing show.
查维尔 -而且呢 博士
Xavier. -Plus, there's this thing...
我脑中一直在想一件事
it has been caught in my head, Doc.
是之前的事
It was this thing from before.
在世界毁灭之前 我们都吃真肉的时候
Before the world ended, when we used to eat real meat.
我一直在想他们之前抓牛屠宰的方式
I can't stop thinking about how they used to catch the cows to butcher them.
我们当时根本不会去想那种事 但现在…
And back then, you wouldn't let your mind go there, but now...
我却一直想个不停
can't stop thinking about it.
我可以想象
I can picture it,
那看起来会是什么样子
what it must've looked like...
听起来会是什么样子
sounded like.
他们会包围它们
How they corralled them,
然后把空间一直缩小 直到动物承受不住
and they shrank the space smaller and smaller until the animals broke.
它们会排成一排
They would line up
一个接着一个
single-file
并沿着引导通道走向死亡
and march down a chute to their death.
它们明明很壮又很大只 却就那样投降了
All that muscle, all that heft, and they just surrendered.
让人不禁好奇
And it makes you wonder
她是不是也对我们做了同样的事
if that's what she did to us.
把我们带到这里 包围我们 然后把我们送去屠宰
Led us down here, corralled us, and sent us to slaughter.
查维尔 怎么回事 发生了什么事
Xavier, what's going on? What happened?
总统死了
The president is dead.
比利佩斯死了
Billy Pace is dead.
而你现在来了
And now, here you are.
不如请你告诉我发生了什么事
So, why don't you tell me what happened?
她为什么要杀他们
Why did she kill them?
查维尔 珊曼莎雷德蒙…
Xavier, Samantha Redmond
有她的优缺点
is a lot of things.
她非常不完美
She's wildly imperfect.
但她不是禽兽
But she's not a monster.
她是人母
She's a mother,
她想要保护归她所管的人
and she's trying to protect the people in her charge.
那她觉得天空怎么样
Well, what did she think of the sky?
我是为了她才这么做的
I did it for her.
她正在想办法把字拿掉
She's trying to take it down.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, no shit.
(来自罗宾森 第一阶段已完成 进入第二阶段)
怎么了
What is it?
跟你朋友说 我会找她算账
Tell your girl I'm comin' for her.
启动凡尔赛程序后
If Versailles protocol is launched,
这是前往西翼总统紧急行动中心 最直接的路线
this is the most direct route to the West Wing PEOC.
我第一次看到这幅画时心想
You know, the first time I saw that, I thought,
「谁会送这种怪礼物给白宫
what the hell kinda gift is that to the White House?
两个老太婆在看书」
Two old women reading books.
但是仔细一看
Then you look a little closer...
就会发现她们只是在蚊帐之中
and you realize they're just passing time...
消磨时间
covered by mosquito nets.
让自己误以为自己有办法
Fooling themselves into thinking there's anything they can do
抵挡自然的暴♥力♥
to protect from the violence of nature.
总统好
Good evening, sir.
上将
General.
嘿
Hey.
你今晚还真急躁 你要赶着去哪里吗
Well, you're in a hurry tonight. You got someplace to be?
是你叫我带你参观的
Thought you wanted the tour.
西南楼梯也有受到管制
Southwest staircase also has restricted access.
往下走五层就是西翼地堡
West Wing bunker's five flights down.
好
Okay.
等等
Hang on. Hang on.
我要纾压一下
A little stress reliever.
我知道 约翰麦克连一开始也不相信
Yeah, I know. John McClane didn't believe it at first either.
《终极警探》 蜷缩脚趾 记得吗
Die Hard, you make little fists with your toes, remember?
我没看过
Never saw it.
你没看过《终极警探》
You never seen Die Hard?
这太荒唐了 柯林斯 我们得导正这件事
That's a bridge too far, Collins. We're gonna have to remedy that.
遵命
Yes, sir.
好 我们接下来要去哪里
Alright. Where would we go next?
(查维尔柯林斯 装置状态 离线)
他说空中的信息是为你写的
He said the message in the sky was for you.
他说他要找你算账
He said he was coming for you.
谁会这样说话
Who the hell talks like that?
然后他还用刀割断他的手环 他到底他妈在干么
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表