剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
火山爆发会摧毁供应链和作物生产
That eruption is going to destroy supply chains and crop production.
地球上有军队的所有国家都明白这点
Every nation on the planet with a military understands this.
他们会为了自保而采取行动 对抗潜在的入侵危机
And they will act to protect themselves against possible incursions,
他们也知道我们会做同样的事
knowing that we will do the same.
总统先生 你必须发射核弹
Mr. President, you must launch.
我们的天空如果被火山灰云遮盖 可能就没办法发射了
Once the ash cloud covers our skies, we cannot guarantee launch capabilities.
输入密♥码♥吧 总统
Enter the code, sir,
可以发射了
and we are a go.
了解
Understood.
祝你们好运
Good luck, gentlemen.
我要进办公室思考一下
I'm taking a second in my office.
团队用成千上万个模型进行模拟时
When the team ran our scenario through thousands of models,
每次的结果都一样
it always told us the same thing.
是吗 结果是什么
Yeah, what was that?
南极超级火山爆发会引发核战
The eruption of the Antarctic super volcano would lead to nuclear war.
真棒
Lovely.
我跟你说
You know,
我当上总统之后
when I became president,
我最先问的就是那些秘密
the first thing I asked about,
有没有外星人
hand to God, was the secrets.
杀死甘迺迪的真凶 大脚怪 结果却什么都没有
Aliens, who killed JFK, Bigfoot-- and there was nothing.
是有一些小秘密 但根本不算什么
I mean, little things, but really nothing.
我当时超失望的
I was so disappointed.
但后来呢
But then...
有人跟我解释了这个小东西
I was briefed on this little guy.
这颗核子美式足球
The nuclear football.
让最高统帅能单方面发射
The device that allows the commander-in-chief
美国所有的核武
to unilaterally launch America's entire nuclear arsenal.
没有双人保全系统
No two-person system.
就只有我
Just me
还有这张红色密♥码♥
and the red codes.
我只要输入这个密♥码♥ 比赛就开始了
I enter this, and we are off to the races.
但基本上所有人 都知道这颗美式足球的存在
But basically everybody knows about the football.
除了总统之外没人知道的是
What nobody, except the president knows,
这东西还能做另一件事
is what else it can do...
如果我输入蓝色密♥码♥的话
if I enter the blue code.
原来在古巴飞弹危机后 有一些将军
Turns out, after the Cuban Missile Crisis, some colonel had an idea
决定要创造一个开关
to create a switch,
终极的失效安全系统
an ultimate fail-safe.
包含全球卫星 潜艇 导弹等的
A linked array of global EMPs...
电磁脉冲连接阵列
in satellites, submarines, missiles, you name it...
能够摧毁地球上的所有电路
that would fry every electronic circuit on Earth.
微波炉 电脑
Microwaves, computers.
甚至是自己的卫星
Even its own satellites.
但是也会让核弹失效
But it would also disable the nukes,
甚至是已经在空中的核弹
maybe even in midair.
这个开关可以把全世界关机
It's a switch that would shut off the world.
很不幸的是 这么做也会让地球倒♥退♥五百年
Unfortunately, it would also take the planet back 500 years.
但是总比另一个办法好
But that was better than the alternative...
因为这么做还能给大家机会
because it would give people a chance.
你不能考虑这个办法
You can't be considering this.
这里是驾驶舱
Flight deck.
我们多久之后会降落
How long till we land?
20分钟 总统先生
Twenty minutes, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
那时间应该绰绰有余
Well, that should be more than enough time.
要把全世界关机是需要一点时间的
It takes a while to shut down the whole world.
如果幸运的话 我们到时候应该已经在山里了
With any luck, we'll be in the mountain by then.
那些人无论如何都会死
All those people will die anyway.
让他们在明亮的闪光中死去
It's more humane to let it happen in a bright flash
比让所有人挨饿一年再死还人道
than to let them all starve over the course of a year.
他们需要机会
They need a chance.
我们也需要机会
We need a chance.
地堡需要靠外部感测器 通讯并保护城市的安全
The bunker relies on outside sensors for communication, for the safety of the city,
让我们知道外面安不安全
so that we know when it's safe out there.
这样我们会活在未知之中
We will be blind.
我们会有危险 - 珊曼莎
We will be vulnerable. - Samantha,
我是不会发射核弹的
I ain't launching the missiles.
但我会这么做
But I am gonna do this.
住手 拜托
Stop. Stop, stop! Please.
我们是人类最后的希望
We are humanity's last hope.
或许这不会奏效
Well, maybe the thing won't work.
你可以出去了
That'll be all.
雷尼探员
Agent Rainey.
她如果不走
If she doesn't move,
就毙了她
shoot her.
喂
Hello?
泰莉 是我
Teri, it's me.
我的天啊 你在哪里
Oh, my God. Where are you?
是你到底在哪里
Where are you?
我赶不到
Couldn't make it.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我努力过了 宝贝 我甚至还偷了一辆车
I tried, baby, I-- I even stole a car.
没关系
It's okay.
孩子...孩子安全吗 他们安全吗
The kids, are they safe?
他们很安全 我们很安全
They're safe. We're safe.
他们会带我们去安全的地方
Uh, they're taking us somewhere safe.
哪里
Where?
科罗拉多
Colorado.
科罗拉多的某处
Somewhere-- somewhere in Colorado.
(电磁脉冲卫星覆盖范围)
宝贝 你听我说 电♥话♥可能会断线
Baby, listen to me, this might cut out.
跟他们说 他们可以过得很快乐 好吗
Tell them it's okay to be happy, okay?
还有妈妈爱他们 无论我在不在他们身边
That Mommy loves them, whether I'm there or not.
我会的 宝贝 我会的
I will, baby. I will.
你还在吗 查维尔
Are you still there? Xavier?
嘿 我还在 我在
Hey, I'm here. I'm here.
查维尔
Xavier.
查维尔 你听得到吗 - 听得到 宝贝
Xavier, can you hear me? - Yeah, baby.
我好害怕 宝贝
I'm scared, baby.
别怕 我跟你在一起
No. No, no, no, I'm with you.
对 你有感觉到吗 我现在正抱着你
Yeah. You feel me? I'm-- I'm holding you right now.
我在保护你 宝贝 - 查维尔
I'm protecting you, baby.
你没事的 - 好
I got you. I got you. - Okay. Okay.
(预测受击目标 乔治亚州亚特兰大)
泰莉 你听得到吗
Teri, can you hear me?
我好爱和你在一起的每分钟
I loved every minute.
泰莉
Hey, Ter?
答应我一件事
Promise me something.
我爱你 宝贝 - 我爱你
I love you, baby. - I love you too.
我也爱你
I love you
你是我最爱的人 我好爱你 泰莉
more than anything on this planet, I love you so much, Teri.
我爱你 - 我也是 宝贝
I love you. - Me too, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
(电磁脉冲卫星覆盖范围)
(预测受击目标 乔治亚州亚特兰大)
你要当个好爸爸
Be a good father. Be a good father.
你要当他们的好爸爸
Be a good father to them.
(预测受击目标 乔治亚州亚特兰大)
看来那个武器奏效了
I guess it worked.
至少避免了一部分的核子浩劫
Nuclear holocaust was at least partially avoided.
亚特兰大没被核弹击中
And no missiles hit Atlanta.
你也无法确定
You can't know that for sure.
大家开始重建了 寻找沟通的方式
People are rebuilding, finding ways to communicate.
我们这群人正在寻找 前往丹佛的第二路线...
...for a secondary route to Denver, Colorado.
亚特兰大之外的一大♥片♥区域
...large area outside of Atlanta.
我在找我老公查维尔柯林斯
I'm looking for my husband, Xavier Collins.
我的小孩普雷斯利和詹姆士
My children, Presley and James.
他们之前正在前往 科罗拉多的某个社区
They were heading for a complex in Colorado.
再说一遍 我叫泰莉罗杰斯柯林斯
Once again, my name is Teri Rogers-Collins.
我跟其他幸存者 一起在寻找我们的亲友
I'm here with other survivors searching for our loved ones.
如果有人知道查维尔柯林斯的下落 请跟他说我爱他
If you know the whereabouts of Xavier Collins, tell him I love him.
她在哪里
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表