剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
Then he hacks off his band with a knife? What the fuck is he doing?
除了用很戏剧化的方式吃东西之外
I mean, besides dramatically eating.
他故意在那间餐馆等着
He was waiting at that diner.
等我派人过去
Waiting for me to send someone.
莫顿 -是
Morton? -Ma'am?
有他小孩的情报吗
Any information on his kids?
他一定也拆掉了他们的手环
He must have removed their bands, too.
还有谁也是离线状态 -拆手环的情况其实比想象中常见
Who else is offline? -Band removal happens more than you think.
通常随时都会有几十个人拆掉手环
Any given moment, there's usually a couple dozen or more.
其中有没有 已知的查维尔柯林斯关系人
Any of them known associates of Xavier Collins?
已知关系人
Known associates...
他的队员 麦尔文雷尼
A member of his team, Melvin Rainey.
还有特勤局维安组首席特别探员 妮可罗宾森
And the special agent in charge of the Secret Service detail, Nicole Robinson.
(妮可罗宾森 装置状态 离线)
你觉得他们在帮他吗
You think they're helping him?
在罗宾森的手环离线前
Before Robinson's wristband went offline, she used it
她用来开启了东南地下室门
to access the southeast sub-basement door.
武器
The weapons.
去保护我的家人 快
Go keep an eye on my family. Now.
(现在所有枪都是我的了 呵呵呵)
该死 是我
Shit. It's me.
抱歉
Sorry.
不过再度拿到枪的感觉真好
It does feel good to have it back though.
重量 后座力 黄铜在空中翻转
The weight, that recoil, brass flipping through the air.
需要给你一点时间吗
You need a moment?
不用了
I'm good.
好 我们有找到谁
Alright, who we got?
加西亚一口就答应了
Well, Garcia was in from go.
还有布鲁克斯 我请他们两个去召集他们信任的人
Brooks. Told them both to get together a crew of folks they trust,
知道该怎么作战的人
folks who know how to handle themselves.
他们随时会到
They'll be here any minute.
人力应该足够 -很好
Should be enough manpower. -Good.
珍呢
What about Jane?
她也加入我们的行列了吗
She with us?
你有看到她昨天的样子吗
You see her yesterday?
她因为佩斯的关系悲痛欲绝 我连问都没问
She was practically catatonic over Pace. I didn't even bother.
她很忠诚 她会对我们很有帮助
She's loyal. She'd be an asset.
查维尔 就算在她状态很好的时候
Xavier, even on her best day,
她的程度也只比他妈的实习生 高一阶而已
she's barely a notch above a fucking intern.
她根本是拿枪的荷莉霍比
She's Holly Hobbie with a gun.
我们有多少时间
How much time we got?
应该就快开始了
It should be starting soon.
(现在所有枪都是我的了 呵呵呵)
他为什么要用圣诞老人的口气讲话
Why the fuck is he talking like Santa Claus?
这是《终极警探》的哽 长官
It's a Die Hard reference, ma'am.
(他们在骗你们)
(想知道真♥相♥吗 )
我们不知道接下来的信息是什么
We don't know what the subsequent messages are,
也不知道什么时候会出现
or when they might appear.
但我们知道的是
What we do know, is the sky seems to be cycling
天空好像正以某种被锁定的程序循环
through some kind of locked program.
他在嘲弄你
He's taunting you.
他威胁要揭穿某件事 他有你的什么把柄
He's threatening to expose something. What does he have on you?
解决掉这问题
I want it fixed.
马上把字从空中拿掉 无论要用什么手段都好
I want it off the sky now, whatever it takes.
长官 我们目前还不清楚 该怎么撤销这个程序
Ma'am, we don't have a clear path to overriding this program.
唯一的其他办法就是强制重新启动
The only other option is a hard reboot.
把天空关机再重开
We shut down the sky and turn it back on.
需要多久时间
How long?
贝佛莉
Beverly?
我们不清楚 我们没有这么做过
We don't know. It's never been done before.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
珊姆 关机就等于是 让大家重新经历一切
Sam, a shutdown would be like reliving everything all over again.
避难程序 打破这世界创造的幻觉
The sheltering protocols, the illusion of world being broken.
天空会消失
The sky would go out.
大家会想起来自己住在山洞里
People would remember they are living in a cave.
大家都知道自己住在山洞里 -好 听着
They know they're living in a cave. -Okay, okay, listen, ha--
你有没有在迪士尼乐园搭过游乐设施 然后发生故障
have you ever been on a ride at Disneyland when it breaks down?
他们会把灯打开
They turn on the lights,
然后大家就回不去了
and then it is never the same for you again.
珊曼莎 看着我
Samantha, look at me. Look at me.
找到查维尔
Find Xavier.
你会想到办法的
You can work this out.
不可以重新启动
Reboot isn't an option.
用其他办法关闭这个程序
Find another way to disable the program.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
通知所有单位
I want all authorities alerted.
找到柯林斯 并当场逮捕他
Be on the lookout for Collins. Arrest him on sight.
收到
Copy that.
(警♥察♥)
(辛纳屈:找到柯林斯)
(收到)
把手环拆掉的感觉真棒
It was nice to lose the bracelet.
谢谢你 加西亚
Appreciate you, Garcia.
谢谢你们所有人
All of you. Hey, man.
佩斯是个混♥蛋♥ 但他不可能自杀
Pace was an asshole, but he didn't off himself.
所以你搞得定这个吗
So, think you can handle this thing?
我发福前在海豹部队待过五年 宝贝
Five years in the SEALs before I got fat, baby.
你已经被通缉了
They got a BOLO out on you. - Good.
很好 代表她上钩了
It means she's taking the bait.
尽量不要露出武器
Weapons stay outta sight as much as possible.
我们不想造成群众恐慌
We're not trying to panic the people.
只能当作最后手段
Last resort only.
听着 我完全支持你
Hey, look, I am all in.
但我们如果不开枪要怎么达成任务
But how the fuck are we gonna pull this off without firing?
需要用一点魔法 雷尼
Just a little bit of magic, Rainey.
我很高兴你有好好利用这里
I appreciate you taking advantage of this place.
大部分的人连来都不会来这里
Most people never set foot in here.
是啊 我只是…
Yeah, well, I just, uh,
我只是很喜欢音乐
I just like the music.
如果你有兴趣的话
Well, if you're, uh, interested,
可以看看我们的地堡设计展
you should really check out our exhibit on the bunker design.
我先去帮你把情景模型的灯打开
You know what, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna turn on the lights...
兄弟 我真的不在乎这地堡…
Dude, I really don't care how this...
你怎么能就这样坐在这里
How can you just be sitting here?
发生了很奇怪的事
Weird stuff is happening.
而且我有事要告诉你
And I need to tell you something.
好
Okay.
比利死了
Billy is dead,
还有…
and...
我不知道我爸在干么 但我觉得可能是因为这个
I don't know what my dad is doing, but I think it might be because of this.
你是在哪里找到这个的
Where did you find that?
我有时候会去你♥爸♥家 跟比利一起玩Wii
Sometimes I went to your dad's to play Wii with Billy,
因为他们会把监视器关掉
because they'd turn the cameras off.
我那天晚上就是打算去你♥爸♥家玩游戏
That's what I was doing, I was going there that night.
我正要进门的时候
I was heading inside,
这平板电脑就躺在那里
and it was just laying there.
我不该拿走的 但…
I shouldn't have taken it, but...
我觉得我或许能在这上面 查到关于我妈的事
I thought maybe it could tell me something about my mom,
关于亚特兰大发生了什么事
about what happened in Atlanta.
如果我知道她发生了什么事
Maybe if I knew what happened to her...
或许我就不会觉得她是独自死去了
it won't feel so much like she died alone.
但是平板锁住了
But it's protected.
我连打开这蠢东西查询都办不到
I couldn't even get the stupid thing to open to give me that much.
我能帮忙
I can help.
他们跟你们说总统是自然死亡
They told you the president died of natural causes.
我看过他的尸体
I saw the body.
也看过他的血
I saw the blood.
布莱德佛德总统是被谋杀
President Bradford was murdered.
你们之中有很多人 都认识比利佩斯探员
Many of you knew Agent Billy Pace...
他们跟你们说他自杀身亡
and they told you he killed himself.
那也是谎言
And that's a lie, too.
幕后主使是 代号♥叫辛纳屈的珊曼莎雷德蒙
Samantha Redmond, code name Sinatra, is behind this.
她负责穿针引线
She's pulling the strings,
其他富翁都乖乖照做
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表