剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表
如果我请你帮我设计一个地下城市
If I told you to design me an underground city,
可以容纳两万五千人的城市 你会怎么说
a city for 25,000 people, what would you say?
跟你说这是不可能的
I'd tell you it's impossible.
都不可能挖出一个那么大的空间
There's no amount of money that would allow you to excavate a space so large.
帮我建造我的城市吧
Build me my city!
(前情提要)
你才是真的有实力的人 珊姆
You got the real stuff, Sam.
我爸仍然会贬低我
My old man's still crushing me with blows like,
「你是个笑话 你是彼得劳福德 你是靠亲戚关系才进乐团的」
"You're a joke, you're Peter Lawford. You're only in the band because of who you're related to."
天啊
Jesus!
你得照我们之前说的做 把他们除掉 这是命令
You need to do what we discussed. Take them out. That's an order.
我们得让大家知道地表有幸存者
People need to know that there are survivors,
他们在地表的亲友可能还活着
that their people could be alive up there,
我会把真♥相♥告诉他们
and I'm gonna tell them the truth.
不可以
No, you're not.
我想烧混音带 有办法吗
If I wanted to make a mixtape, is that possible?
请直走并上楼
Straight ahead and up the stairs.
(给杰瑞米)
我一直都在听她说的话
I've been listening to her
我一直在看着她 我要打垮她
and I've been watching, and I'm gonna take her down.
有人还活着 我认为你老婆也是其中之一
People are alive, and I believe your wife is one of them.
我叫泰莉罗杰斯柯林斯
My name is Teri Rogers-Collins.
我跟其他幸存者在一起
I'm here with other survivors.
你或许会想关心一下你女儿的状况
You might want to check on your daughter.
珍 天啊 - 嘿
Jane! Oh, my God!
我现在就只想逃离这一切
All I can think to do is hide from all of this.
你能来陪我吗 - 没问题
Would you come with me? - I got you.
好
Okay.
你得放了我的手下 还得查出是谁谋杀了总统
You will release my people and you will find out who murdered the president
你才有办法再见到你女儿或你老婆
if you ever wanna see your daughter or your wife again.
卡尔命案的DNA 跟地堡里的所有人都不符
The DNA from Cal's murder didn't match anyone in the bunker.
看来凶手是从外面来的
It appears our killer came from the outside.
(12年前)
帮我建造我的城市吧
Build me my city!
好 各位 休息半小时
Alright, boys, that's half-hour.
是半小时 30分钟
Half of an hour, 30 minutes,
不是31分钟 不是32分钟 因为...
not 31, not 32, because...
每分每秒都很重要 - 每分每秒都很重要
Every minute counts.
没错
That's right.
嘿 老大 - 是
Hey, boss. - Yeah.
我决定要怎么用赚来的钱了
I decided what I'm gonna do with the money from this gig.
我猜你会买♥♥市政债券
Oh, well, I'm guessing municipal bonds?
才怪 我要找个屁♥股♥大的美女
Nah. Gonna get me a pretty little thing with a fat ass.
这也是很棒的投资
That's an equally sound investment.
瓦干达 你打算怎么用赚来的钱
Hey, Wakanda, what you gonna do with the money?
我要汇回老家给我妈
I'm going to send it back home to my mother.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你现在害我对于想把钱 花在女人身上感到很愧疚
Now, I feel guilty for wanting to spend it all on some ass.
走 我们走
Come on, let's go.
那看起来跟闻起来 都比这鬼东西好太多了
That looks and smells so much better than whatever the hell this is.
给你
Here.
没这个必要
Oh, you don't have to.
吃吧
Eat.
我尽力想做出我妈料理的味道 不过呢 你知道的
I tried my best to make it as my mother does, but, you know.
香料
The spices.
他们不让我把香料带来
They wouldn't let me bring the spices.
吃吧
Eat.
直接拿一个起来吃吗
I just grab one?
等等 要像这样
Wait, like this.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?
这太好吃了 亚当
This is incredible, Adam.
我叫阿布杜拉曼
Abdourahman.
阿布多曼
Abdour-ah-mom.
叫我亚当也可以
Adam is fine.
但谢谢你愿意尝试
But thank you for trying.
不客气
Yeah.
吃吧
Dip.
(羚羊啤酒)
不可能
No way.
你是在哪里找到这个的
Where did you find this?
我跑了四间西非食材店
I tried four West African food shops.
你们好 - 嘿
Hey!
我简直要飘起来了
I am floating.
干杯啦
Santé.
干杯
Cheers.
敬除了这里以外的任何地方
To anywhere other than here.
(爆破警告)
你还好吗
Hey, man, you okay?
(生物危害)
这是什么
What is this?
是被称为毒砂的残留物
It's arsenopyrite residue.
是一种铁砷硫化物
It's an iron arsenic sulfide.
我知道 我知道那是什么
I know. I know what it is.
该死
Shit.
我们得终止所有工程
We gotta shut this all down. We should be able to get everybody--
我们应该有办法让所有人... - 工地会受影响吗
Will this compromise the integrity of the site?
你也知道 这种硫化物 只在开挖初期会有毒性
I mean, as you know, the sulfide is only toxic during early excavation.
所以你如果是在问这里 之后会不会变安全 答案是会的
So, if you're asking if the site will eventually be safe, it will.
但在这里工作的工人会很不安全
But the people working it will not.
他们会病得越来越重
They'll get sick, and then sicker.
我知道了 我明白 好
Mm, I get it, I know, okay.
听着 我们现在就先请大家 回到宿舍去 好吗
Look, we'll, uh, just send the guys back to housing for the time being, okay?
让大家晚上放假 不会有问题的 我会处理好
Give everyone the night off. It'll be fine, I'll take care of it.
好 - 对吧
Yeah. - Right?
好 没问题
Yeah, okay.
(禁止闯入 我们会对闯入者开枪)
我是工程经理
I'm the project manager.
我的卡扫不过
It's not working.
我不能让你进去 先生
I can't let you in, sir.
请把你的证件给我
I need to take your badge.
什么 怎么回事 - 对不起
What-- what is going on? - I'm sorry, this--
这不是我做的决定
it wasn't my call.
我的工人为什么又进到洞里了
Why are my guys back in the hole?
他们会戴上口罩 我们会想办法的
They will wear masks and we'll work around it.
我保证会尽一切所能保护他们的安全
I promise, I'll do everything I can to keep them safe.
我们要继续开挖 必须继续进行
The excavation continues, it-- it has to continue.
你我都知道这不是回收厂
We both know this isn't a recycling facility.
我们在这里盖的到底是什么 - 闭嘴
What are we really building here? - Shut up.
听着 你不会想招惹这些人的
Listen, you don't wanna mess with these people.
他们有情报
They have intelligence
会发生某种事
something is coming.
某种天大的灾难
Something catastrophic.
拜托你忘掉这份工作也忘掉这些工人
Please, just forget about this job and forget about these men.
你没办法做任何事
There's nothing you can do.
安德斯 等等 - 我们所有人都无能为力
Anders, wait. - There's nothing any of us can do.
等等
W-- Wait!
(案例 死亡人数 黑肺症)
亚当 拜托你接电♥话♥
Adam, I need you to pick up.
你没把我说会发生的事听进去
Just-- You're not listening to me about what's coming.
(《华尔街日报》 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 《洛杉矶时报》...)
亚当 又是我
Adam, it's me again.
我知道你觉得我疯了 但拜托你回我电♥话♥
I know you think I'm crazy, but please, just call me back.
(家族关系 匿名合伙人 布莱德佛德胜选)
(布氏企业控告洛矶山脉机密设施 相关死亡案件为诽谤)
你没在听我说 都没人听我说
You're not listening to me. Nobody is listening to me.
他们很快就会听进去了
Well they-- They will soon.
你们所有人很快就会听进去了
You will all listen soon.
(白宫 南草坪)
有武器
世界理当知道真♥相♥ 所有人理当知道真♥相♥
The world deserves to know! Everyone deserves to know!
《极乐凶间》
(保守秘密的人)
我在找我老公查维尔柯林斯
I'm looking for my husband, Xavier Collins.
我的小孩普雷斯利和詹姆士
My children, Presley and James.
他们之前正在前往 科罗拉多的某个社区
They were headed to a complex in Colorado.
再说一遍 我叫泰莉罗杰斯柯林斯
Once again, my name is Teri Rogers-Collins.
我跟其他幸存者在一起
剧集 | 极乐凶间(2025) | 导航列表