剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
I guess the fact that Candace has taken an interest helps.
坎迪斯也积极地出了一份力了吧
She and Hazel have been Instagraming up a storm today.
她和黑兹尔今天在微博上玩疯了
Mother has an Instagram account?
老妈有微博账户吗
No, Hazel does.
没有 是黑兹尔的
I just started following her this afternoon.
我今天下午才关注她
She's funny. Here, read this.
她真有趣 这儿 看这个
See? Edgy.
看见没 多时髦
I'm a dead man.
我死定了
Jill told Hazel no cellphones.
吉尔告诉黑兹尔不准用手♥机♥
Mother must have gotten her one.
肯定是老妈给她买♥♥的
Candace got what for Hazel?
坎迪斯给黑尔兹买♥♥什么了
It's Jill. What do I do?
是吉尔 我该怎么办
You man up and handle it.
拿出男人的样子 解决这件事呗
Right.
说得对
Vaness, I'm back.
瓦尼丝 我回来了
You look scalding hot!
你看起来性感极了
Thank you. How was the shoot?
谢谢 拍摄的事情怎么样了
It was not easy, but it was a success.
不轻松 但是总算完成了
These are amazing!
拍得太棒了
Who would have thought someone so anti-animal
谁也想不到像你那么反♥动♥物的人
could capture the humanity of a pug with a perm?
竟然用带着卷发的哈巴狗获取人们的怜爱心呢
I spent all day with them
我跟它们呆了一天
and I still don't see the appeal of pets:
我也没看出那些宠物有什么吸引力
they don't laugh at your jokes
它们不觉得你的笑话好笑
and did not raise an ironic eyebrow
而且也没有在吃咕噜堡的时候
when served Purrgers for lunch.
扬起表示讽刺的眉毛
Purrgers?
咕噜堡
Slurgers has another truck for the pet set.
汉堡三文治屋还有另一辆车给宠物们弄吃的
This town is just so ridiculous.
这地方太荒谬了
Is that why you look like somebody stole your bike?
那就是你看起来像被偷了自行车的原因吗
No, I just couldn't even be here without Andy.
不 只是如果没有安迪的话 我根本来不了这里
He's control-top-panty-hose-supportive
他对我太支持了
and I totally snapped at him.
我今天将气全撒在他身上
And I totally yelled at Hazel.
还对黑兹尔大喊大叫
I don't want my uterus to cock block yours.
我不想我这档子事败了你的性趣
You should go without me.
你自己去吧
No way!
没门
Yeah, I think I should just order room service
我呆在房♥间 叫点外卖♥♥吃算了
and try Andy again.
然后再给安迪打个电♥话♥
Don't hate me?
不会讨厌我吧
Never. But if I'm losing my wing woman
不会 但如果没有你帮我去撩汉的话
I gotta up my shoe game.
我得去换再漂亮一点的鞋
Hey, honey. How's it going?
嘿 宝贝 你还好吗
I've been trying you all day, is everything okay?
我都打好多次电♥话♥给你了 一切都还好吗
Everything's perfect.
一切都很好
Miles is practicing the recorder,
麦尔斯在练习他的八孔笛
Dottie's putting the finishing touches
点点在给他的帝国大厦
on her Empire State Building
做最后的润色
and I even picked up trash bags.
我还买♥♥了垃圾袋
Glad ones with the 5 day odor control!
格莱德品牌的垃圾袋 有效控制臭味长达五天
I wish we had those when the twins were in diapers.
当年孩子们垫尿布的时候 能买♥♥到这个就好了
Hey, so how'd the Petwigs shoot go?
嘿 摄影怎么样了
Great, but I miss you guys.
非常好 但是我想你们了
And I'm so sorry about this morning.
对于今早的事我感到非常抱歉
Aw honey. Don't worry about it.
亲爱的 别放在心上
We miss you too.
我们也想你
Even Hazel?
黑兹尔也是吗
Can I talk to her?
我能和她聊聊吗
Yeah, Hazel honey, your mom wants to talk to you.
嗯 黑兹尔甜心 你妈妈想和你说会儿话
Hi, Mommy. Can I have a cellphone?
嗨 妈咪 我能拥有一部手♥机♥吗
What? What is with you kids? No Miles.
神马 小孩儿要那个干嘛 不可能 麦尔斯
Why not? Candace got Hazel one.
为什么不可以 坎迪斯就给黑兹尔买♥♥了一部啊
Put your father on the phone.
让你老爸接电♥话♥
Daddy, Mommy wants to talk to you.
爹地 妈咪要和你说话
Hi, hon.
嗨 宝贝
Everything is perfect, Superdad?
一切都非常好吗 超级老爸
Nothing to report?
没什么要汇报的么
Honey, look I can explain everything.
听我说 亲爱的 我可以解释
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
You still want to talk to Hazel?
你还想和黑兹尔说话吗
I don't want to talk to any Webers right now.
我现在不想和任何姓韦伯的人说话
Vanessa, I'm coming!
瓦内萨 我也要去
So I should keep the dinner?
还吃晚餐吗
Eff dinner. Let's get shit faced.
吃什么晚餐 直接喝酒去
Recruit exhibiting cognitive dissonance.
新成员开始体验认知失调
You don't get it, Wilson.
你不懂 威尔逊
The only thing I know about my dad was that
我唯一知道我爸的事情是
he was always working
他总是在工作
or running around with some secretary or
或者和一些秘书到处跑
doing some pointless adventure
或者做一些没有意义的冒险
to fill his empty, stupid life.
来填补他空虚愚蠢的生活
I mean... huh?
我是说 嘿
No! Take it back.
不 快回来
I am not like him. Wilson! Take it back!
我跟他不像 威尔逊 快回来
Wilson!
威尔逊
Wilson!
威尔逊啊
I'm not like my dad.
我跟我爸一点都不像
Wilson!
威尔逊
I'm not like my dad.
我不像我爸爸的
Thank you, Sunset Strip,
谢谢你 日落大道
for resisting the winds of change.
让一切都没变
Same beer piss smell,
还是一股醉酒的尿骚味道
same mediocre band squeaking through sound check.
一样的平庸乐队的吱吱声
Same tramp stamped ass cracks
妞们屁♥股♥上的纹身也还是一样的
hanging out of Daisy Dukes.
穿着超短迷你牛仔裤
Last time we were here it wasn't a mediocre band,
上次我们在这儿的时候可不是个普通的乐队
it was Metallica.
是大名鼎鼎的金属乐队
Forgive me, I was blackout.
原谅我 我当时喝断片了
Tonight we party like it's 1995.
今晚我们要像当年一九九五年那样嗨到爆
Yes! May I please see your wine list?
是啊 我可以看一下红酒单吗
Two Long Island iced teas.
两杯长岛冰茶
Best LA night ever!
最佳洛杉矶之夜
I can't believe you gave that Hot Rocker guy your number.
真不敢相信你把你的电♥话♥号♥码 给了那个性感摇滚歌♥手
He was a really good kisser.
他真的是一个接吻高手
Hey, I just had Zack Braff in here
嘿 我刚刚载了扎克布拉夫(演员)
and he's directing a commercial he thought I'd be great for.
他正在导演一部广♥告♥ 觉得我很合适
Oh, congrats.
噢 恭喜
So I've gotta record a voice-over audition,
所以我得录制一段画外音去试音
if you two could zip it for a few.
你们两个能安静一会儿吗
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
How now brown cow?
八百标兵奔北坡(试音绕口令)
I think he's serious.
我觉得他是认真的
Take one.
第一遍
If you're a man with unfortunately small hands,
如果你很不幸是个有双小手的男人
but still want a glove with masculine style...
但又想有双男性风格的手套
Shit.
该死
Take two.
再来一次
If you're a man with unfortunately small hands
如果你很不幸是个有双小手的男人
but still want a glove...
但又想有双男性风格的手套
Take three.
第三次
I'ma take three stars off your rating
我要给你差评
for telling customers to "Zip it".
因为你跟客户说 闭嘴
We're here.
我们到了
Good luck with Zach!
祝你好运 扎克
Hey! We want to go to the Sunset Tower,
嘿 我们要去的是日落塔
not 9021-Ho, Dennis.
不是这里 丹尼斯
My name is Justin, not Dennis.
我叫贾斯汀 不是丹尼斯
D'Anthony?!
德安东尼
We got in the wrong car!
我们坐错了车
That's what we get for womaning up and deleting the Uber app.
这就是为什么我们得删除优步的应用程序
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表