剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表
So, Brooke. Yes.
所以说 布鲁克 是的
Why India? Maybe because she identifies with the
为什么选择印度 或许是因为她比较喜欢印度的
caste system.
种姓制度
Such a sense of humor on this one.
好幽默啊
That's why I keep him around,
也是我把他放在身边的原因
turning a blind eye to his bi-weekly
并且无视他两周一次
sick day for anal hair removal.
请假去脱肝门毛
Oh no, I'm half-Italian!
其实我有一半的意大利血统
The bottom half.
下半身吗
Oh funny. Brooke, I thought you
噢 布鲁克 我认为你
kept me around to return a phone call,
把我留在身边是为了帮你回电♥话♥
send an email, schedule a colonic,
发邮件 安排灌肠
and a $20,000 a month hair appointment.
还有每月两万美元的理发预约
You guys know I'm still here, right? And I'm taking notes?
你们应该知道我还没走 并且坐在这记着笔记吧
Devon, consider yourself relieved of all duties.
戴文 我免除你所有职责
Effective immediately... after you write down
立马执行 等等
the names of all my passwords.
先把我各种密♥码♥写下来
And the names of the housekeepers.
还有众清洁工的名字
And where I hide my jewels while they clean.
以及在她们打扫卫生时我到底把我的珠宝藏哪去了
Did you just fire me?
你的意思是要炒掉我吗
In front of me?
当着我的面
Yes.
是的
I did.
没错
Wow.
天啊
Derek, I am so sorry
德里克 实在是太抱歉了
you had to witness that.
让你看到这些
If you don't have time to post the interview
如果你实在是没有时间来报道这样一场会面
I completely understand.
我表示非常的理解
I'm definitely publishing this story.
我当然会报道这次会面
For a second I wasn't sure
本来我还不确定
if I could get to the essence of Brooke Von Weber
我是否能够找到布鲁克 冯 韦伯的特质
but I think I know exactly who you are.
但是现在我已经看透你了
Toodles Brooke.
回见 布鲁克
Check you out with three red dots!
看看吧 你已经有三个红点了
Hon, I promise I didn't buy any of them.
我保证这与我无关
You are a real artist.
你是一个货真价实的艺术家
Or am I just a bullshit artist?
我不过是一个哄骗艺术家罢了
Madonna would argue that there is no difference.
圣母玛丽亚证明两者没有区别
Excellent point.
很棒的观点
You are a muse to me.
你就是我的缪斯
Actually, you look exactly like the guy in that video.
实际上 你看上去非常像视频里的那个家伙
How do you refresh?
你是怎么刷新的
Refresh, refresh, refresh!?
刷新 刷新 刷新
"Brooke Von Weber; Boss Bitch or just a Bitch?"
布鲁克 冯 韦伯 是婊♥子♥老板 还是一个纯粹的婊♥子♥
I need a drink.
我需要一杯酒
Oh actually, do you have Whispering Angel?
你们有法国红酒吗
Oh no. I'm not a waiter but...
抱歉 我并不是服务生
Oh Jill, words cannot describe the day I've had.
吉尔 我简直无法用语言形容我今天到底经历了什么
Actually they can.
他们可以
"Many women in business"
很多商业女性
are so concerned with being liked
是如此关心自己的公众形象
that they're afraid to do what it really takes
以至于她们并不敢去做一个真正的领导者
"To lead the charge."
需要做的事情
Are you sure you don't wanna read this?
你确定你不想往下看看
No, I can't...
不 我受不了
"But today I got a peek behind the pleated Von Weber valance"
但是今天 我看到了冯 韦伯幕后的故事
and saw firsthand a woman whose strong
我真实的感受到了一个
"Sense of decor is bested only by her decorum."
把礼仪的地位置于维护自身形象之上的女人
Whoa, Brooke!
哇哦 布鲁克
"BVW is living proof that it is possible
布鲁克 冯 韦伯完美的诠释了
to act like a role model and look like a runway model."
什么是行为上的劳模和外表上的超模的无缝结合
Wow. He really captured my essence.
哇哦 他完美的抓住了我的特质
Is today National Masturbation Day?
今天是全国自♥慰♥日吗
Don't hate. I make my living off these people.
别介意 我就是靠这些人赚钱的
You know what? A toast!
你知道吗 让我们举杯
To a triumphant night...
祝贺今夜大捷
Of my continued success.
属于我源源不断的成功
By any means necessary.
不择手段
Did she just quote Malcolm X?
她是引用了马尔科姆艾克斯(美国黑人领袖)的话吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
剧集 | 怪妈闯荡记(2015) | 导航列表