剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
幻影恶灵
第二季 第十集[本季终]
我不知道如果他们回不来 我会做出什么事
I don't know what I'll do if they don't come back.
他们会回来的
They will.
跟麦琪一起
With Maggie.
我是你母亲 我们必须离开
I am your mother, and we are leaving.
圣诞节结束了 是吗
Christmas is over, isn't it?
是啊 小蝙蝠
Yeah, Bats.
结束了
It's over.
你在滴水
You're leaking.
好了 新游戏
Okay. New game.
叫找到"凯♥旋♥"
It's called find the Triumph.
如果我们比其他人先找到那辆摩托
If we find it before anyone else,
就能骑它去兜风
we get to go for a ride.
开得飞快吗
A fast ride?
你这辈子坐过最快的
The fastest in your life.
你手还是温热的
You're still warm.
走吧
C'mon.
麦琪
Maggie, hey.
我找不到我的方块了
I can't find my Tiles.
别管了 走吧 我们得离开
Just leave them. Come on, we have to go.
凯♥旋♥连两个人都几乎坐不下
The Triumph can barely fit two people.
韦恩
Wayne.
往桥的方向走
Just head for the Bridge.
我会回来接你
I'll be back for you.
麦琪 去桥那里
Maggie, go to the Bridge.
我找到摩托了 我赢了
I found it! I win!
我可以骑它去兜风了
I get to go for a ride!
扶稳
Hold on tight.
卢
看 有好多蝙蝠
Look at all the bats.
你是布鲁斯·韦恩·麦奎恩 记得吗
You're Bruce Wayne McQueen, remember?
这里的蝙蝠都是你的朋友
All the bats in here are your friends.
韦恩
Wayne!
韦恩
Wayne. Hey.
麦琪呢
Where's Maggie?!
她还活着 我得回去接她
She's alive. I gotta go get her.
她是谁
Who's she?
不 韦恩
No, Wayne!
保护好他们
Keep them safe.
带她回来
Bring her back!
圣诞乐园
她流了很多血
She's losing blood.
她需要看医生
She needs a doctor.
医生 医生
Doctor! Doctor!
-医生 -别担心 救援马上就来
- Doctor! - Don't worry. Help is on the way.
医生 医生 医生
Doctor! Doctor! Doctor!
看起来很严重
It looks very bad.
必须截肢处理
We have to amputate.
别碰她
Leave her alone!
麦琪 来
Maggie, come on.
我们走
Come on.
我还是没找到我的方块
I still haven't found my Tiles.
它们会回到你身边的 以前也发生过 走吧
They'll come back to you. They have before. Let's go.
-麦琪 -不 在这里丢了就永远找不回来了
- Maggie. - No, they'll be lost forever in here.
如果不走 你也会永远困在这
Stay here and so will you.
该死
Shit.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
是圣诞乐园
It's Christmasland!
韦恩 韦恩
Wayne! Wayne!
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
他...他要干什么
What's he -- What's he doing?
那个应该是他的装饰物
I think that's his ornament.
有些人认为灵魂能被困在物品里
Some people believe spirits can get trapped inside an object.
"当灵魂堕落[坠落]时"
When souls fall.
什么
What?
麦琪的拼字方块
Maggie's Tiles.
它们是魂器
They're horcruxes.
像《哈利波特》里的那样吗
Like Harry Potter?
孩子们的灵魂被困在里面
The kids' souls are trapped inside.
喂 那是我的
Hey, that's mine!
韦恩 你没事吧
Wayne, are you okay?
韦恩 韦恩
Wayne, Wayne.
我们撑到捷径就安全了 麦琪
We just have to make it to the Shorter Way, Maggie.
不跟我一起的人无法进入
No one gets on it without me.
查理·曼克斯就是这样形容圣诞乐园的
That's what Charlie Manx said about Christmasland.
卑鄙的恶妇
Miserable harpies.
扶稳了
Hold on!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们离开这座桥
We leave this Bridge,
他就会跟随我们到我们所爱之人那里
he follows us straight to the people we love.
这是我的"秘径" 麦琪
This is my Inscape, Maggie.
他在这里毫无法力
He's nothing in here.
像你说的 只是个老贱♥人♥
Just an old bitch like you said.
听我说 野丫头
Listen to me, Brat.
我的方块选择了你 是因为你勇敢
My Tiles chose you because you are brave
强大和善良 知道吗
and strong and good, okay?
我的拼字方块从不出错
My Tiles are never wrong.
我们的秘径是我们思想的体现
Our Inscapes are manifestations of our minds.
捷径和传闻中一样厉害
The Shorter Way was impressive as advertised.
看 有好多蝙蝠
Look at all the bats!
你要小心那些蝙蝠
You'll want to be careful of those bats.
你个带纹身的婊♥子♥
You tattooed whore.
原谅你自己 野丫头
Forgive yourself, Brat.
不能再有装饰物挂到他诡异的树上
No more ornaments on his creepy tree.
没事的 孩子
It's okay, buddy.
够了 住手 你弄疼他了
Alright, you need to stop. You're hurting him.
不 只有这样才能救他
No, it's the only way to save him.
滚开 你们这些恶心的生物
Get away, you disgusting things!
维姬 看
Vic! Look!
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
维姬 我们得赶紧闪人
Vic, we gotta haul ass right now!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
我没事
I'm okay.
我是特别探员塔比莎·赫特
Special Agent Tabitha Hutter
请速派救护车到愉悦街225号♥
requesting an ambulance at 225 Pleasant Street.
有一人死亡 两人重伤
I have one dead, two critically wounded.
情况紧急
This is an emergency.
收到 赫特探员
Copy that, Agent Hutter.
他...他死了 卢
He's -- He's dead, Lou.
查理·曼克斯终于...
Charlie Manx is finally --
他终于死了
He's finally dead.
当灵魂坠落时
When souls fall.
妈妈 看
Mom, look.
有人来了
Someone's here.
圣诞老人呢
Where's Father Christmas?
爸爸
Dad?
我想找我爸爸
I-I want my dad.
我是赫特警探 我在愉悦街225号♥
This is Agent Hutter at 225 Pleasant Street.
除了救护车外
We're gonna need social services
我们还需要社会服务部门
in addition to the ambulance.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你没事吧
You okay?
你知道你在哪吗 没事的
Do you know where you are? It's okay.
我们会联♥系♥你的爸妈
We're gonna call your parents.
一个月后
不会飞回来的回旋镖叫什么
What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
普通棍子
Oh, a stick.
棍子
A stick!
-就是棍子 -棍子
- A stick. - A stick.
一颗蘑菇对另一颗蘑菇说什么
What did one mushroom say to the other mushroom?
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表