剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
I'm -- I'm -- I'm s-- I'm sorry
让曼克斯先生起死回生
for bringing Mr. Manx back to life.
我希望我从没把引擎放回那辆魅影里
I-I wish I never put the engine back in the Wraith.
韦恩是你弥补的机会
Wayne is your chance to make up for it.
好吗
Okay?
我试着救他
I-I tried to save him.
真的
I really -- I really did.
那就帮我救他回来 宾
Then help me save him now, Bing.
你记得我们还是朋友的时候吗
Do you remember when we were friends?
我们总交换漫画
We used to trade comics.
是啊
Mm. Yeah.
我很想念那时候
I miss that.
是吗
Do you?
我想念我误以为的那个你
I miss the person I thought you were.
我没有朋友
Um, I don't have any friends.
没人会来监狱看我
No one to visit me in prison.
我孤身一人
I'm all alone.
真的非常可怕
It's super, super scary.
我很抱歉我做了那些坏事
I'm sorry for all the bad things I did.
我知道你永远不会再想跟我做朋友
I know you won't ever want to be my friend again.
我只是想请求你 能不能
I just wanted to ask if you could make
动一下怜悯之心 原谅我
just a little space inside your heart to forgive me.
宾
Bing.
告诉我韦恩在哪
Tell me how to find Wayne.
好 他们...
Yeah. Uh...They...
在他们每天都过上圣诞节之前
B-Before they have Christmas every day,
每个孩子必须把自己的装饰挂到一棵树上
each child must hang their ornament in a tree.
那是他们到达圣诞乐园前的最后一站
It's the last stop before Christmasland.
他们必须下车才能完成
They have to get out of the car to do it.
我帮了忙 正如我说的那样
I helped. Just like I said I would.
快开门
Come on.
你会原谅我吗
A-Are you gonna forgive me?
谢天谢地 他说什么了
Oh, thank God. What did he say?
我需要你的方块
I need your Tiles.
赫特探员 请进
Agent Hutter, come in.
你让宾·帕特里奇供认了一切罪行
You got a full confession from Bing Partridge.
比我们预期的还多
More than we expected.
你很清楚怎么对付他
You knew exactly how to work him.
你甚至证明了你跟麦奎恩女士的关系
You even managed to prove your relationship
对这起案件有利
with Ms. McQueen beneficial to the case.
所以接下来怎么办
So, what happens next?
我们要求对宾进行精神评估
We order a psych eval on Bing.
那家伙显然有精神问题
The man's clearly delusional,
念叨着什么来世和圣诞乐园
talking about reincarnation and Christmasland.
韦恩呢
And Wayne?
我很想知道你的推测
Yeah, I'm curious to hear your theory.
我觉得他在那个废车场
I think he's in that junkyard.
我同意 被帕特里奇杀害埋尸
I agree. Killed and buried by Partridge.
跟当地外勤人员协调
Coordinate with the area field office
开始正式搜寻尸体
and start an official search for the body.
对了 你的警徽可以还给你了
Oh, and, uh, you got your badge back.
谢谢
Thank you.
要不是我爸我们就不会在这 他浪费了时间
We wouldn't be here if it weren't for my dad. He cost us time.
父母总是会辜负孩子
Well, parents always let you down.
所以我不跟我父母说话
That's why I don't talk to mine.
但你和韦恩不是这样
Not you and Wayne.
维姬 我认真的 我们都有搞砸的时候
Vic, I'm serious. We all screw up sometimes.
我想都没想 就去了一个杀人犯的旅馆房♥间
I went to a murderer's hotel room without a plan.
是为了我
For me.
为了你这张哭丧脸 我愿意捅一千个混♥蛋♥
I'd shank a thousand assholes for your mopey ass.
如果韦恩已经挂了装饰
If Wayne's already hung his ornament...
淡定点
Chill.
我们马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
波士顿警局
塔比莎
Tabitha.
该死
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们没别的办法了
We just didn't know where else to do it.
希望是好消息
I hope it's good news.
是 韦恩还没挂上装饰
Yeah, Wayne hasn't hung his ornament yet.
还有时间救他
There's still time to save him
如果我们能抢在魅影前面到雪橇屋的话
if we can beat the Wraith to Sleigh House.
去科罗拉多吗
In Colorado?
别担心联调局插手
Don't worry about the FBI interfering.
我会想办法支走他们
I'll keep them off your back.
他们没法阻止他的 我都没成功
They wouldn't be able to stop him. I couldn't.
-这不是... -曼克斯是你的了
- It's not -- - Manx is all yours.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听上去某人的工作回来了
Sounds like somebody got her job back.
对
Yeah.
你好像不是很高兴
You don't seem very happy about it.
我爱你
I love you.
我从没如此深爱过一个人
More than I've ever loved anyone.
但我想生活在一个现实世界
But I wanna live in the real world.
自始至终
All the time.
那你外公呢
I mean, what about your grandfather,
马塔潘的祭司
the Santero of Mattapan?
还有无视你想象之外的力量要付出的代价呢
What about the cost of ignoring forces beyond your imagination?
我外公在佛罗里达休假
My grandfather vacations in Florida.
跟邻居们露天烧烤
Has cookouts with his neighbors.
儿孙满堂
Has kids.
没关系
It's alright.
你过那种生活是不会快乐的
You'd never be happy living that kind of life.
我希望你快乐 麦琪
I want you to be happy, Maggie.
我觉得你该去坚定地做自己
I think you should go be who you are.
好
Okay.
我可以送你去机场
I-I can -- I can take you to the airport.
这样你就能去科罗拉多了
So you can go to Colorado.
塔比莎 我...
Tabs. I...
我是认真的 小麦 我希望你快乐
I mean it, Mags. I want you to be happy.
我爱你
I-I love you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
听着 我失控了 我做了件非常蠢的事
Look, I lost control, and I did a-a very stupid thing.
但你自己骑车去科罗拉多
But you riding off to Colorado alone?
这可是蠢得没边了
Co-- I mean, that is beyond stupid.
麦琪和卢会在那跟我汇合
Well, Maggie and Lou are gonna meet me there.
万一他们出事了呢
What if something happens to 'em?
爸 整整八年你都不在我身边
Dad, I spent eight years without you in my life.
-没了你我也不会有事 -维姬 你不是真心的
- I'll be fine without you. - Vicki, you don't mean that.
我们浪费了一整天 就因为他做的事 妈
We wasted a day 'cause of what he did, Ma.
这是我找到韦恩的最后机会了 我不能带他去
This is my last chance to get Wayne. I can't have him there.
半数的炸♥弹♥都有计时器
Half of those bombs have timers.
你知道怎么操控那些炸♥弹♥吗 野丫头
Do you know how to rig those, Brat? Do you?
因为我告诉你即将会发生什么事
Because I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
你会... 她会把自己炸上天
You're gonna -- She's gonna wind up blowing herself up.
维姬 维姬 别让你的怒火耽误了
Vicki, Vicki, do not let your anger get in the way
我们救韦恩 好吗
of saving Wayne, okay?
野丫头 拜托了
Brat, please.
你一定把他们带回来
You bring them home.
听着 对不起 我让你失望了
Look, I'm sorry I-I let you down.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
维姬 这真是你想要的吗
Come on, Vic. Is this really what you want?
生你的气 会让我心里好受些
It's easier to be mad at you.
韦恩的遭遇并不是你的错
What happened to Wayne is not your fault.
你知道这点的 对吧
You know that, right?
查理·曼克斯做的恶不是你的错
Charlie Manx is not your fault.
你知道这点的 对吧
Right? You know that?
我的桥将我带到你身边时 我还很困惑
You know, I was so confused when my Bridge brought me to you.
我烧毁了房♥子 我抛弃了我的家人
I burn down the house, I abandon my family,
然后那座桥偏偏将我带回了新英格兰
and then that Bridge brings me back to New England, of all places.
我需要在那里找到什么呢
Like, what the hell do I need to find there?
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表