剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
幻影恶灵
第二季 第九集
圣诞乐园即将分崩离析
Christmasland is coming apart.
如果他拒绝带你离开这里
If he refuses to take you out of here,
你自己想办法
find your own way.
-你能救我离开这里吗 -我不知道要怎么做
- Can you help me get out? - I don't know how.
我告诉你一个秘密
I'll show you a secret.
-爸爸 -韦恩
- Dad? - Wayne!
克里斯·麦奎恩
Chris McQueen.
曼克斯先生 等着我
Mr. Manx, wait for me.
♪多么美好的节日♪
♪ What a wonderful holiday ♪
♪铃儿挂雪橇♪
♪ With bells on every sleigh ♪
♪众人欢声笑语♪
♪ And voices full of happy cheer ♪
♪带来好运与健康♪
♪ Bringing all the good luck and health ♪
♪你许下愿望♪
♪ You'd ever wish yourself ♪
♪就在今年的12月25日♪
♪ On the 25th of the 12th this year ♪
♪多么美好的节日♪
♪ What a wonderful holiday ♪
♪铃儿挂雪橇♪
♪ With bells on every sleigh ♪
欢迎来到圣诞乐园 韦恩
Welcome to Christmasland, Wayne.
孩子们 我很想念你们
My little ones, how I've missed you all.
来
Come.
跟你们的新朋友打招呼 他是韦恩
Say hello to your new friend, Wayne.
韦恩 你想玩戳瞎子眼游戏吗
Hey, Wayne. Wanna play Stick the Blind?
不行啦 荷西
No way, Jose!
韦恩要跟我玩警♥察♥与小偷游戏
Wayne's playing cops and robbers with me!
我扮警长 你扮强盗
I'm the Sheriff. You're the bandit.
爱荷华州赫尔县警长
-韦恩你好 我是安妮 -韦恩你好 我是艾米
- Hey, Wayne, I'm Annie. - Hey, Wayne, I'm Amy.
-我们来玩切大鹅游戏 -我们来玩切大鹅游戏
- Let's play carve the goose! - Let's play carve the goose!
以后有大把时间玩游戏
Now, now, there'll be plenty of time for all of it
先让缪丽带他参观一下
after Millie gives him the grand tour.
她不在这儿 曼克斯先生
She's not here, Mr. Manx.
那今天你走运了 韦恩
Well, then, it's your lucky day, Wayne.
不是每个孩子都那么幸运
It's not every child that gets a private tour
有圣诞老人亲自带他参观
from Father Christmas himself.
扮装服店
我们给你选一套更有意思的服装
Let's get you a more exciting costume.
圣诞乐园其中一个神奇之处
One of the many wonders of Christmasland
就是每个孩子都能做真正的自己
is that every child gets to be exactly who they are.
所以韦恩 你想成为谁
So, Wayne, who do you want to be?
这件衣服是我妈妈送给我的
My mom gave me these.
是生日礼物
For my birthday.
那是睡觉时穿的睡衣
Well, those are for bedtime.
在圣诞乐园不用睡觉
There are no bedtimes here in Christmasland.
你想熬夜到多晚都可以
You get to stay up as late as you want,
玩游戏 坐游乐项目
playing games, riding rides.
在雪橇车的最高点
At the peak of the Sleighcoaster,
你伸手几乎能碰到星星
you can almost reach out and touch the stars.
甚至月亮
The very moon itself.
你可以成为真正的宇航员
You could be a real-life astronaut.
怎么样
How about that?
你想得到一份礼物吗
Would you like a present?
毕竟今天是平安夜
It is Christmas Eve, after all.
韦恩
快 打开看看
Go ahead. Open it.
这是用来玩一个特别的游戏的
They're for a very special game.
但我们必须
But not until
先将你的到来正式化
we make your arrival official.
毫无疑问 你赢得了在这里的一席之地 韦恩
I think you've more than earned your place, Wayne.
来签名
Go ahead.
韦恩
麦奎恩这名字已经不适合了 对吗
McQueen just doesn't feel right anymore, does it?
没事的
That's okay.
这不是功课 是好玩的事
This isn't homework. This is fun.
我来帮你
Well, I'll help you.
M
M...
A
...a...
N
N...
X
...x.
曼克斯 韦恩·曼克斯
Manx. Wayne Manx.
欢迎回家 我的儿子
Welcome home, my son.
伊恩·曼克斯 佐伊·曼克斯 杰克森·曼克斯
兰登·曼克斯 劳伦·曼克斯 韦恩·曼克斯
快发动
Come on!
让我看看 我看看
Let me take a look at it. Let me take a --
老天
Jesus...
让我看看车
Just let me -- let me take a look at it.
拜托告诉我你能修好它
Just tell me you can fix it, please.
我能修好摩托 宝贝
I can fix the bike, baby.
但其他的事我说不好
I don't know about the rest.
这是韦恩咬的
Wayne did that.
我会找到他 把他带回来
I'm gonna find him and bring him back.
你就待...
You just stay --
待在这陪着我爸爸
Stay here with my dad.
我不希望他一个人躺在这里
I don't want him out here by himself.
维姬
Vic --
他舍身救我 就是为了让我能救我们的儿子
He saved me so that I could save our son, alright?
我不希望你一个人去
I don't want you to go alone.
韦恩以后需要他的父亲
Wayne's gonna need his father.
韦恩需要的是你
Wayne's gonna need you.
我也需要你
I need you.
你是我这辈子见过的最好的人 卢·卡莫迪
You are the best man I have ever known, Lou Carmody.
我每天都很感恩 韦恩像你一样善良
And I am thankful every day that Wayne has your heart.
希望那能带他回...
I hope it'll help bring him back fr--
吻我吧
Just kiss me.
打给塔比莎
Call Tabitha.
告诉她 在我救出韦恩前别让联调局插手
Tell her to keep the feds away until I get Wayne out,
但救出后 随时准备呼叫支援
but be ready to call for backup when I do.
看着我
Look at me.
我不知道到时情况会如何
I don't know what kinda shape we're gonna be in.
所以...
So...
好的
Okay.
我知道了 好
Alright. Okay.
嗯
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也许知道进入圣诞乐园的隐秘之路
I might know a back way into Christmasland,
两个世界之间的薄弱点
a weak spot between worlds.
我会利用我的桥到达那里 找到韦恩
I'll take my Bridge through, find Wayne,
然后离开 曼克斯根本不会发现
and get out before Manx even knows what happened.
-你会需要这些 -我试过用炸♥弹♥了
- You'll need these. - I tried bombs.
炸♥弹♥对魅影没用
They're useless against the Wraith.
别管魅影了
Forget the Wraith.
我们炸毁圣诞乐园
We're gonna blow up Christmasland.
圣诞乐园是查理·曼克斯的"秘径"
Christmasland is Charlie Manx's Inscape.
是他思想的反映
It is a reflection of his mind.
谁知道他在里面布下了什么
Who knows what kind of twisted shit
扭曲变♥态♥的东西
he's got lurking in there --
没错 所以我们必须一起去
Yeah, which is exactly why we have to do this together.
-麦琪 -不 维姬 不
- Maggie -- - No, Vic, no!
不能再有孩子被从家人身边夺走
No more kids getting ripped away from their families.
不能再有装饰物挂到他诡异的树上
No more ornaments on his creepy trees.
我比你还早开始追寻魅影
I started hunting the Wraith before you,
所我要跟你一起完成此事
so I'm going to finish it with you.
我们需要布下所有这些炸♥弹♥
We're gonna need to wire every one of those fucking bombs.
走吧
Come on.
没问题 野丫头
You got it, Brat.
你在这啊
There you are.
你好 爸爸
Hello, Father.
以前你是圣诞乐园里唯一的孩子时
When you were the only child in Christmasland,
我常常发现你一个人待在这里
I used to find you in here all by your lonesome.
你希望我给你找玩伴
You wanted me to find you friends to play with,
我找了
and I did.
我抚养了你 不是吗 缪丽
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表