剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
幻影恶灵
第二季 第六集
你的孩子现在归我了
Your boy's with me now.
你永远无法把他抢回去
You will never have him back.
妈妈
Mom!
你妈妈不能再伤害你了 韦恩
Your mother can't hurt you anymore, Wayne.
韦恩
Wayne.
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
抱歉
Excuse me!
能占用你一点时间吗
Uh, may I have a moment of your time?
好啊
Sure.
需要借火吗
Need a light?
不是的
Not quite.
有一家人想向你咨♥询♥一下
Oh, there's a family asking for a consult
在外伤七室
in Trauma Room Seven --
格雷戈里医生
Doctor Gregory?
格雷戈里医生
Doctor Gregory?
早上好 医生
Morning, Doc.
她妈妈问她何时能出院
Her mom was asking about when she could get discharged?
而且护士们两个小时前
And the nurses, they just came and checked on her
才刚检查过她的情况
a couple hours ago, actually,
所以我觉得她暂时不需要什么
so I don't think she needs anything else.
请问一下
Hey, e-excuse me?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-抱歉 按着针口 -麦琪
- I'm sorry. Hold this here. - Maggie?
怎么了
What's happening?
蓝色警报 1038病房♥
Code Blue, room 1038.
蓝色警报 1038病房♥
Code Blue, room 1038.
嘿 拦住那个男人
Hey, hey, hey, hey, can you stop that guy?
帮我拦住那个男人
Can you stop that guy?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什... 谁来帮帮忙
What are you do-- Somebody help!
来人啊
Somebody--
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do that?
看着我 你为什么要那么做
Look at me. Why did you do that?
为什么 告诉我原因
Why? Tell me why you did that.
救我
Help me.
救我
Help me.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do that?
FBI[联调局]代表什么
What's the FBI stand for?
失败 垃圾 无能吗
Failed, Bad, Incompetent?
麦奎恩太太 我明白你很沮丧...
Ms. McQueen, I understand your frustration --
是麦克纳提 我现在姓麦克纳提 谢谢
McNulty. It's McNulty now, thank you,
而且我不认为你明白
and I doubt very much that you do.
我们已经尽力做到最好
We're doing the best we possibly can.
是吗 那你们具体都做了些什么
Okay, and what is that? What exactly are you doing
来保护我的女儿和找到我的外孙
to protect my daughter and find my grandson?
我们正在调查试图给她注射药物的医生
We're investigating the doctor who tried to inject her.
他是想杀了我女儿
Who tried to kill my daughter.
我们也发出安珀警报 寻找那辆劳斯莱斯
We've also issued an Amber Alert on that Rolls-Royce.
那么显眼的车 一定会有人发现
A car like that, someone's bound to spot it.
本来也该有人发现
Well, someone ought to have spotted
那个精神错乱的杀人狂医生
a deranged, homicidal doctor,
但他似乎从你们身边溜过去了
but he seemed to slip right past your guy, didn't he?
很抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我们是美国人 好吗
We are Americans. Okay?
我丈夫在邮局工作
My husband works for the postal service.
我常上教堂
I go to church.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
必须做得更好
Do better.
不行
Nope!
躺回去
Back in bed.
妈妈 我不能 我...
Ma, I can't. I...
你的脾脏受伤了
You've got an injured spleen.
如果脾脏破裂 你会死的
If it ruptures, you'll die.
妈妈 听我说 我必须找到我儿子
Ma, listen to me -- I have to find my son.
只有我能找到他 所以我非走不可
I am the only one who can do it, so I have to go.
你知道线索吗 我去叫多特里探员...
You know something? I'll get Agent Daltry...
不 他帮不了我
No, he can't help.
听着 宝贝 我知道你觉得很无力
Look, honey, I know you feel powerless, okay?
我没有 我能找到他 妈妈 真的
I don't. I can find him, Ma. I can.
只要有那辆"凯♥旋♥"摩托 我什么都能找到
With my Triumph, I can find anything, I just --
-你有脑震荡 -不 我没有 我有...
- You have a concussion. - No, I -- I don't. I have a --
我有天赋
I have a gift. And...
我有天赋
I have a gift.
-你记得莎伦·史密斯吗 -记得
- Do you remember Sharon Smith? - Yeah?
我小时候并非偶然发现她的尸体
Yeah, I didn't just stumble onto her body when I was a kid.
-我是用我的天赋找到她的 -你的天赋
- I used my gift to find her. - Your gift?
-没错 -好吧 行吧
- Yes. - Okay. All right, all right.
所以你...
Um...so, what, you...
-当年把莎伦的尸体拖到野外吗 -不是的
- you drew Sharon's body into that field? - No, I didn't -- No.
我没有 我...
No, I -- I -- I --
我是撕裂了真实世界
I tore the fabric between the Real World and...
和意念世界之间的阻隔
and the World of Thought.
我可以再用这个方法找到韦恩
And I can do it again to find Wayne.
好吧
Okay, all right.
-好 -我真的可以
- All right. Okay. - I can.
如果你脾脏破裂 你什么都撕裂不了
You can't tear anything or find anyone
-你谁都找不到 -妈妈
- with a ruptured spleen. - Ma -- Ma,
我要你仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me right now.
维姬 我爱你 维姬
Vicki, I love you. Vicki,
听我说 拜托了 认真听
I -- Listen to me, please. Listen to me.
-我需要你认真听我说 -维姬 我爱你
- I need you to listen to me right now. - Vicki, I love you.
你必须立刻坐下
I need you to sit right down.
-不行 -如果你不立刻坐下
- I -- I can't. - If you don't sit down right now,
我就要求医院给你做心理评估
I'm gonna order a psych eval.
早安 小懒虫
Oh, good morning, sleepyhead.
你手里拿着什么
What have you got back there?
没什么
Nothing.
你没必要把手♥机♥藏起来
There's no need to hide your cellular telephone
不让我发现 孩子
from me, my boy.
其实你不需要藏任何东西
Nor anything else, for that matter.
尽管打给你妈妈吧
Well, go ahead, call your mother.
你就是想这么做 对吧
That's what you want to do, isn't it?
我以为你不会让我打
I didn't think you'd let me.
你把我当成什么样的冷血怪物
What kind of monster do you take me for?
你妈妈真让人心碎 对吧
She's a real heartbreaker, your mother, isn't she?
不管你有多听话 她都不在你身边
Never there for you no matter how good you are.
她不是针对你 韦恩
It's not personal, Wayne.
归根结底 维姬·麦奎恩...
In the end, Vic McQueen...
只在乎她自己 不在乎别人
cares only for herself, and no one else.
他说谎
He's a liar.
怎么了
What is it?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
好吗
All right?
我认识你妈妈
I knew your mom.
等你到了圣诞乐园
Once you get to Christmasland,
你就会忘记...
you'll forget all about that...
你那个妈妈
...mother of yours,
她也早已忘记你了
as she's already forgotten about you.
他说谎
That's a lie.
她会来找你的
She'll come for you.
知道吗
All right?
我妈妈才没有忘记我
My mother hasn't forgotten me.
她说过会来找我 就一定会来
She promised she'd find me, and she will.
等着瞧
We'll see...
茜特拉 谢谢你特地过来
Chitra, I appreciate you coming by,
但你完全没必要这么做
but this is completely unnecessary.
我想确保你有好好休息
I wanted to make sure you're getting some rest.
因为你并没有
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表