剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
我的方块说你会找到他
My Tiles said you'd find him.
你也的确找到了
And you did --
八年前
eight years ago.
我没完成任务
I didn't finish the job.
你现在连利刃都没有
You don't even have a knife.
那就问你的方块 怎样能找到新的利刃
Well, then, ask your Tiles how to find a new one.
我们以前问过了
We've asked them before.
今天为什么会有不同
What would make today any different?
因为查理·曼克斯没死
Because Charlie Manx isn't dead.
维姬 放下吧
Vic, let it go.
这是你的快乐结局 试着看清吧
This is your happy ending, so try to see it.
快嫁给你那个暖男男友
Go make an honest man out of that snuggly bear of yours
然后把韦恩的照片发上网让我看
and get your ass online so I can see pictures of Wayne
不然他很快就长大了
before he hits the gangly phase.
你现在连利刃都没有
You don't even have a knife.
乔琳告诉我 利刃是可以换的
Jolene told me knives can be replaced.
切断真实世界和意念世界间的阻隔
Cuts the fabric between the Real World and the World of Thought.
快点 你这废物
Come on, you son of a bitch!
韦恩来电
-小蝙蝠 -山姆打来
- Hey, Bats. - Sam called.
他想叫爸爸去取辆摩托
He has a bike for Dad,
但你把皮卡开走了
but you took the truck, so --
摩托
A bike?
他有说是哪种吗
Did he say what kind?
没有
No.
告诉爸爸我会去取车
Tell your dad I'll pick it up.
-好的 -好
- 'Kay. - Okay.
-爱你 -我也爱你 拜
- Love you. - I love you, too. Bye.
-还真快 -摩托在哪
- That was fast. - Where's the bike?
我刚才清理仓库的时候 突然发现它
Well, I was clearing some junk out of storage, and there it was.
我马上给卢打了电♥话♥
I called Lou right away.
真巧你正好在附近
Funny you were in the area.
斯蒂夫·麦奎恩以前有辆一模一样的
You know, Steve McQueen had one just like it.
瞧瞧这个
Oh. Look at this.
胜利
带我去看
Show me.
在卸货区 去吧
Oh, it's in the loading bay. Go ahead.
你好
Hello there.
劳斯莱斯
需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
工作室不对外开放
Uh, studio's private.
我是伊森·安德森
Well, I- I'm, uh, I'm Ethan Anderson,
-劳斯莱斯狂热粉 -对
- a Rolls- Royce enthusiast. - Oh, right.
你回了我的帖子
You replied to my online post.
预展将在展品就位后 在咖啡厅举♥行♥
The preview'll be at the cafe after the show's installed.
你可以在那跟展馆助理讨论购买♥♥事宜
You can discuss sales with a gallery assistant there.
你把发动机取出去了
Ah, you took the engine out.
对 你正在看的这一辆
Yeah, th--this one you're eyeing, uh,
其实原属于一个残忍♥的连环杀手
was actually owned by a ruthless serial killer.
我几个月前从警方拍卖♥♥上拍到的
I got it at a police auction a few months ago,
留着展出用
restored it for the show.
现在它即将回归尘土 逐渐被遗忘
Now it'll return to the earth and be forgotten
就像资本主义所有虚伪 凶残的偶像一样
like all of capitalism's false, murderous idols.
你回了我的帖子
You replied to my post...
说这辆劳斯莱斯魅影可出♥售♥
that this Rolls- Royce Wraith was for sale.
对 会卖♥♥的 下周
Yeah, it will be, next week,
在展馆 售价大概十五万
at the gallery, uh, for like $150,000.
那可不是小数目
That's a lot of money.
也有一些小件展品出♥售♥
Well, there are smaller pieces available.
不不 我就想要这辆魅影
No. No, I want this Wraith.
我是个劳斯莱斯狂热粉
You see, I'm a Rolls-Royce enthusiast.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad.
妈妈说我明晚必须睡在她家
Mom says I have to stay at her place tomorrow night,
但我不想 因为我讨厌埃里克
but I don't want to 'cause I hate Eric.
他是你的继兄弟
Well, he's your step-brother.
明天是他生日 能试着交朋友吗
It's his birthday. Try and be friends?
我也不喜欢去别人家过夜
I don't like sleepovers, either.
朋友有时很刻薄
Friends can be mean.
有时他们不跟你玩
Sometimes they won't play with you.
有时候打你
Sometimes they hit you.
有时甚至打你的私处
Sometimes they even hit you in the privates.
-好了 -埃里克就会那样
- All right. - Eric does that.
我以前有个朋友
Yeah. Well, I- I had a friend once.
叫维姬·麦奎恩
Name's Vic McQueen.
她散播我的谣言 告密
She told lies about me, tattled.
我恨她
I hate her.
安德森先生 是吗
Uh, Mr., um... Anderson, was it? Uh...
谢谢你感兴趣 但我很忙
I appreciate your interest. Uh, I'm pretty busy.
嗯
Yeah.
你确定不想把那辆魅影卖♥♥给我吗
You sure you don't want to give me that Wraith?
祝你今天愉快
Well, you have a nice day.
很高兴认识你
It was a pleasure to meet you.
这是我的利刃 卢
It's my knife, Lou.
我能感觉到 我...
I can frickin' feel it. I'll, uh...
我终于能打开捷径了
I'll finally be able to open the Shorter Way.
-捷径 不错 -嗯
- The Shorter Way. Cool. - Uh- huh.
就是那座能让你去任何地方的魔法桥吗
Wait, that magical bridge that gives you the ability to go anywhere?
是找到丢失的东西 不过没错
Well, you know, to --to find lost things, yeah.
还有
And, uh...
我知道这听上去有些疯狂
look, I know this might sound crazy,
但这辆...这辆"胜利"
but this -- this Triumph --
应该是我召唤来的
I think I conjured it.
我毫不怀疑
Dude, I have no doubt.
我们已经确信你是超级英雄了
We've already established that you're a superhero.
它就是我们的千年隼号♥
It'll be our Millennium Falcon.
我们得把它修好
Well, we got to get it runnin', so...
我们就会是韩索罗和莱娅
We'll be like Han and Leia.
蕾伊和芬恩
Oh! Rey and Finn.
我要用它找到查理·曼克斯
I'm gonna use it to find Charlie Manx.
他死了 维姬
He's --he's dead, Vic.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
这跟圣诞节时不一样 好吗
Okay, this --this isn't like Christmas, all right?
这是...
It's --It's --
那就好 因为每年圣诞节
Good, because every Christmas,
你都喝得不省人事
you nearly drink yourself to death,
然后开始幻听 听到电♥话♥声 人声
and you start hearing phones, voices.
韦恩和我需要你
Wayne and I need you around.
我现在有利刃了 好吗
I have a knife now, all right?
我会找到他的 卢
I'm gonna find him, Lou.
我会找到他 然后彻底杀死他
I'm gonna find him and I'm gonna kill him once and for all.
维姬 维姬 听我说
Vic. Vic, listen to me.
医生 验尸官 警♥察♥ 记者
Doctors, coroners, cops, reporters --
他们都说他已经死了
they all say he's dead.
这一直笼罩着我们的阴影 已经消失了
This thing that's been hanging over us --it's gone.
我们现在摆脱他了
We're free of him now.
我们终于可以开始考虑让一切合法化了
We can finally start thinking about making things legal...
我们之间 还有韦恩
with us, with Wayne.
我是说
I mean...
如果...
if that's...
如果那是你想要的
if that's something you would want.
当然是 我...
Of course it is. I...
我可不想让你到死还是老处♥女♥
I don't want you to die an old maid.
我们庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
我请病假
I'll call in sick.
不 先生 我们需要你挣钱
No, sir. We need your paycheck.
去吧
Go.
我会把摩托修好
I'll get this running.
韩索罗和蕾伊 是吗
Han and Leia, huh?
我也会去接韦恩
And I'll pick up Wayne, too.
卡奎恩队
Team Carqueen.
什么
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表