剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
What are -- What are you doing here?
你没回我电♥话♥ 我很害怕
When you didn't call me back, I got scared.
这么做既愚蠢又疯狂
That is insane and stupid and...
但是又非常甜蜜
really, really sweet.
我爱你嘛
Well, I love you.
爸爸
Dad?
妈妈在哪儿
Where's Mom?
她去帮你麦琪阿姨的忙了
She went to go help your Aunt Maggie with something.
她很快就回来 怎么了
She'll be right back. Why?
我想我做了一件坏事
I think I did a bad thing.
是你载她来的吗
You her ride?
你没事我就放心了
I'm glad you're okay.
我本来抓到他们了 两个都抓住了
I had them. I had both of them.
他们逃走了 很抱歉 维姬
They got away. I'm s-- I'm sorry, Vic.
卡莫迪 她安全无恙
Carmody. We found her alive and in one piece.
韦恩一直有跟曼克斯对话
Wayne's been talking to Manx.
什么
What?
我不知道那混♥蛋♥如何做到的
I don't know how the bastard did it,
但他一直利用梦境来找韦恩
but he's been visiting Wayne in his dreams,
和他对话
talking to him, like, for real.
拐杖糖
The candy cane.
他知道我们在哪儿 维姬
He knows where we are, Vic.
韦恩告诉他了
Wayne told him.
我马上回来
I'm coming.
千万别让韦恩上那辆车
Do not let Wayne get into that car.
25,730
千万别让韦恩上那辆车
Do not let Wayne get into that car.
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表