剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
你最好别惹事 维姬·麦奎恩
You be quiet, Vic McQueen.
你是个骗子 是一只害虫
You're a liar and a pest.
你告诉圣诞老人 我不会放过他的
You tell Father Christmas I'm coming for him,
别再打来这里了 否则我会把你也烧死
and never call here again, or I'll light you up, too.
是查理·曼克斯杀了他吗
Did Charlie Manx kill him?
他已经死了 维姬
He's dead, Vic.
医生 验尸官 警♥察♥ 记者
Doctors, coroners, cops, reporters --
他们都说他已经死了 已经死了...
they all say he's dead, all say he's dead.
停尸房♥
停尸房♥
县法医调查报告
死者: 查理·曼克斯
尸检
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝 你没事吧
Oh, my baby. Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么事道歉
For what?
你到底在为什么事道歉 维姬
What exactly...are you apologizing for, Vic?
你道歉是因为...
You apologizing for...
不告诉我 新闻报道出来后
not talking to me about what's been going on with you
你到底是怎么了吗
since that damn news report?
还是你明明不对劲 却说自己没事
Or for telling me you're fine when you're not?
还是用只言片语敷衍我
Or for feeding me one-liners
而不告诉我你到底是爱我 还是恨我
instead of telling me that you love me or you hate me
或是你任何的真实感受
or anything real about whatever the h-hell you're feeling?
还是因为你随时打算逃离
For always having one foot out the door?
我没有
I don't.
我们是麦卡莫迪队啊
Team McCarmody.
那都是胡扯
Ah, that's bullshit.
我心里清楚 韦恩也清楚
I know it. So does Wayne.
我们已经习惯了...
We're used to it --
习惯你酗酒 躲躲藏藏 心不在焉
used to the drinking and the hiding and the deflecting.
-卢 这... -但是今晚 维姬
- Lou, this is -- - But tonight, Vic...
今晚 你喝醉了
tonight, you got drunk...
当着韦恩的面醉酒
in front of Wayne...
然后在我们的房♥子里放火
and then started a fire in our house.
那太疯狂了
That's crazy.
-查理·曼克斯... -他已经死了
- Charlie Manx -- - He's dead!
我知道
I know!
我知道
I know.
我只是必须亲眼看到
I just had to see it for myself.
你为什么非要相信他还活着呢
Why did you need to believe that he was alive so badly?
麦琪很久以前说过
You know, Maggie said a long time ago
每一份天赋都是有代价的
that every gift comes with a cost,
我觉得...
and I think that just...
在我年轻些的时候 经常使用那座桥
using my Bridge a lot when I was younger
对抗查理·曼克斯 还有克雷格的事...
and fighting Charlie Manx and Craig...
已经将我整个人撕得四分五裂
...it has taken me apart...
尽管我完全不明白这是怎么回事
...in ways that I don't understand...
但我觉得我恐怕再也无法...
...and don't think I can be p...
恢复完整了
put back together.
不是那样的
That's not true.
你需要帮助 维姬
You need help, Vic.
医生的专业帮助
Like...professional help.
我们负担不起
We can't afford it.
我们可以把摩托车都卖♥♥了
We'll sell the bikes.
不 你爱你的摩托车
No. You love your bikes.
我爱你远胜过爱那辆破摩托车
Dude, I love you so much more than I love that stupid bike.
这两者间根本就没法比
Like, it's --it's not even a contest.
你还需要...
You also need to...
戒酒
stop drinking.
过来
Come here.
我们明早再考虑怎么把问题都解决 好吗
We'll figure this all out in the morning, okay?
你身上的味道很好闻 卡莫迪
God damn you for smelling so good, Carmody.
你要离开了 对吧
You're leaving, aren't you?
你跟爸爸在一起会更安全
You're safer with Dad.
是因为查理·曼克斯吗
Is it because of Charlie Manx?
不 小蝙蝠
No, Bats.
是因为我自己
It's because of me.
别忘记带你的外套
Don't forget your jacket.
爸爸说那上面有防护甲 可以保护你
Dad says it's got armor, to protect you.
你要乖乖的
You be good.
我爱你
I love you.
住手 你吓到我了
Stop it! You're scaring me!
立刻把门打开
Open the door right now!
你要离开了 对吧
You're leaving, aren't you?
湖
我本来想客客气气的
You know, I tried to play nice.
我跟你说过我是个狂热粉
I told you I was an enthusiast,
但你实在太蠢了
but you dumb as a box of hair.
帮我把发动机抬进去
Well, help me get this engine in.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
慢一点 慢一点
And slowly, slowly, slowly.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
好了 停下
Yeah, stop.
灯又亮了
The lights are on!
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表