剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
Well, Wayne had fun today.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
-来 -我能... 嗯
- Here. - Can I -- Yeah.
-那里吗 -对 就是那儿
- There? - Yep. Right there.
好了 抓稳了
Alright, you hold it in.
-放下去 -好
- Let's put it down. - Okay.
八年了
Eight years.
我们一起做的第一件事居然是造炸♥弹♥
The first thing we do together is build a bomb.
没什么比炸飞你的院子
Well, there is nothing more Haverhill
更有黑弗里尔的作风了
than blowing shit up in your yard.
对 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
不过这些能把一百英尺
Except these'll jelly the insides
以内的人炸成肉酱
of anybody within 100 feet.
很好
Good.
我的手抖了一周了
My hands shook for like a week.
你什么时候戒掉酒瘾的
When did you stop wanting a drink?
我醒来之后
I-I -- I woke up.
发现韦恩不在 我...
Wayne wasn't there. I --
我在这里找到了他
I found him out here.
韦恩 宝贝
Wayne, baby.
有时妈妈不喜欢我们
Sometimes mom doesn't like us.
我...
I'll, uh...
我来吧
I'll do it.
好
Yeah.
好了 我们回床上去
Yeah, we're just gonna go back to bed.
来吧
Come on.
-维姬 -别说了
- Come on, Vic -- - Don't.
别说了
Don't.
他使用伊森·安德森这个名字
He goes by the name Ethan Andersen.
对 他是这儿的清洁工
Yeah. He's a janitor here.
怪人一个 上周消失了
A real oddball. Disappeared last week.
你们这儿有他的地址记录吗
Do you guys have a home address on file?
只有邮箱
P.O. Box.
不过技术人员之前说过
But the techs used to say
他住在一个废弃的教堂里
that he lived in an abandoned church.
这附近有好几个
There are a bunch around here.
你们这儿的七氟醚存放在哪里
Where do you keep your Sevoflurane?
昨晚刚送来的
We had a delivery last night.
我是赫特探员 请留言
This is Agent Hutter. Please leave me a message.
我的小宝贝在哪呢
Where my boo at?
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
说真的 你能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Seriously. Can you call me?
尽快 好吗
Like, soon?
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah. It's great.
睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
几乎没睡
Barely.
不过没宿醉
No hangover, though.
我把那些炸♥药♥都接好了
I finished wiring all the bundles.
今晚等韦恩睡下就去埋好
We can bury them tonight after Wayne's bedtime.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
等一切恢复往常他就能睡得好了
He'll sleep better when everything gets back to normal.
这孩子即使在这种情况下还能找到乐子
This kid can have fun even in the midst of all this.
是吧
You know?
他很坚强 野丫头
He's tough, Brat.
他就像克雷格
He's like Craig, you know?
他要是知道自己心爱的女孩
He'd be so happy that his favorite girl
找到了像卢这样靠谱的人
found a stand-up guy like Lou...
帮忙抚养他的孩子 他会很欣慰的
to help raise his kid.
我觉得...
I think...
卢可能会离开我了
Lou's gonna leave me.
他要是真走了 韦恩肯定想跟他走
And if he does, I bet Wayne'll want to go with him.
卢就在这里 野丫头
Lou's here, Brat.
他是没得选
He has to be.
不是的
No, he doesn't.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
我在你们母女俩身上犯过的最大的错误...
You know, the biggest mistake I made with you and your mom --
天 我犯过的错还少吗
and, geez, I made a lot --
但是最大的错误就是
but, uh, the biggest was never choosing
在留下和离开之间反复徘徊
between staying and going, you know?
结果伤害了所有人
It tore everyone apart.
-爸爸 -总之
- Dad, it -- - Just -- Just...
别像我这样
don't be me.
你如果不想要卢了 让他走
If you don't want Lou, let him go.
想办法独自承担这一切
Figure out a way to be on your own,
但如果你想他留下 野丫头 你就得
but if you do want him, Brat, you got to...
努力争取
fight for him.
好了
Okay.
好了 别扔过来 不管那是什么
Okay, don't -- don't -- whatever that is.
我要扔到你面前了
I'm -- I'm throwing it in front of you.
那到底是什么东西啊
What even is that?
是海草吗
Is that seaweed?
不 不可能是海草 我们在湖里
No, it can't be seaweed. It's in a lake.
不 我觉得是那个东西的一部分
No, I think it's part of that stuff.
小心
Watch out!
我的天
Oh, holy moly!
好冷
Yeah. So cold.
小心了 小家伙
Watch out, mister.
不 不 不
No. No! No!
那是什么
What is that?!
你不能用那个来攻击我
You can't use that weapon against me!
怎么了
What's up?
明天我想找其他孩子一起玩
Tomorrow I want to find some kids to play with.
不行 小蝙蝠 我们在躲人
we can't, Bats. We're hiding.
我得跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈 好吗
I need to talk to your dad, okay?
麦琪阿姨会帮你洗漱然后上♥床♥睡觉
Aunt Maggie'll get you ready for bed, okay?
我想谢谢你
I wanted to say thank you.
为什么
For what?
你还记得那次
Do you remember the time that I --
我在水库弄伤了脚踝吗
I broke my ankle at the reservoir?
对 当时韦恩才两岁 看什么都好奇
Yeah. Wayne was like 2 and he was into everything
店里很忙
and, um, the shop was busy.
我卧床休息数周 但你就是...
I was laid up for weeks, but you just
把一切都安排得井井有条
kept everything under control.
你甚至和韦恩
And -- And you even dressed you and Wayne up
打扮成中子夫人和永恒刺客
like Madam Neutron and the Eternal Assassin,
就为了逗我笑
just to make me laugh.
-那身装扮傻透了 -是的
- Those were pretty dope costumes. - Yeah.
不管我多么失魂落魄 你仍然...
And no matter what a mess I am, you just...
你总是那么善良体贴
You're always so kind and thoughtful,
即使有充足理由逃走 你还是选择留下来
and...you stay when there's every reason to run.
-维姬 -我不想失去你
- Vic -- - And I just don't wanna lose you.
如果当初我们只是偶然相遇
If we had met randomly,
你并没有致命危险
like, you weren't in mortal danger...
你还会选我吗
would -- would you have picked me?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我很庆幸我选了你
But I'm really glad I did.
再来一次我仍然会选择你
And I'd pick you again.
你会选我吗
Would you pick me?
我想戒酒
I wanna quit drinking.
处理好我的问题 做配得上你和韦恩的人
Work on my shit. Be the person you and Wayne deserve.
真的
I do.
好的 维姬
Okay, Vic.
好的 但这次
Alright, but this time you really,
你一定要表现给我看
really have to show me.
安全了 把握时机
Coast is clear. It's now or never.
联调局的人往这边来了
Feds heading this way.
好 我来收尾
Alright. I'll finish this up.
你们把东西都搬去小木棚
You guys get all this stuff to the shed.
等等 给
Wait. Here.
-谢了 -谢谢
- Thanks.- Thanks.
-没问题吧 -嗯
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表