剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表
幻影恶灵
第二季 第四集
你还活着 而且完好无恙
You're alive. And in one piece.
你就是哈雷骑士
You the Harley man?
韦恩
Wayne?!
去吧 上车 你知道你想的
Go on, hop in. You know you want to.
你休想带走韦恩
You can't have Wayne.
我定会阻止你 哪怕这会要了我的命
I will stop you even if it kills me.
我保证
That's a promise.
♪平安夜 圣善夜♪
♪ Silent night. Holy night ♪
♪真宁静 真光明♪
♪ All is calm. All is bright ♪
♪圣光环绕圣母圣婴♪
♪ Round yon Virgin Mother and child ♪
♪圣洁婴孩纯真可爱♪
♪ Holy infant, so tender and mild ♪
♪尽享天赐安眠♪
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪
♪尽享天赐安眠♪
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪
♪平安夜 圣善夜♪
♪ Silent night. Holy night ♪
♪真宁静 真光明♪
♪ All is calm. All is bright ♪
♪圣光环绕圣母圣婴♪
♪ Round yon Virgin Mother and child ♪
♪圣洁婴孩纯真可爱♪
♪ Holy infant, so tender and mild ♪
♪真宁静 真光明♪
♪ All is calm. All is bright ♪
♪真宁静 真光明♪
♪All is calm. All is bright♪
来跟我们一起玩吧 韦恩
Come play with us, Wayne.
嘿 小蝙蝠
Hey, Bats.
小家伙 你在干什么
Hey, buddy, what're you doing?
你好啊 小韦恩
Hello, young Wayne.
韦恩
Wayne.
韦恩 快醒醒
Wayne, wake up.
这里是圣诞乐园 魔法之地
This is Christmasland, a place of magic,
在这里 不开心是违法的
where unhappiness is against the law.
你想来这里吗
Would you like to come to here?
韦恩 快醒醒 宝贝
Wayne, come on, baby.
快醒醒
Come on.
这里只允许最特别的孩子进入
Only the specialest children are allowed.
但我需要你帮我一个小忙
I just need one small favor.
你能帮我一个小忙吗 韦恩
Can you do me one small favor, Wayne?
韦恩 快醒醒
Wayne, come on, buddy.
醒醒啊 韦恩
Come on. Wayne!
我在哪儿
Where am I?
你在麦琪阿姨家
You're at Aunt Maggie's house.
你只是做噩梦了而已
You were just having a bad dream,
但你现在安全了 明白吗
but you're safe now, okay?
好了 继续上♥床♥睡觉吧
Okay, let's get you back to bed.
好了
Alright.
来吧 小蝙蝠
Come on, Bats.
小家伙 好了 该起床了
Buddy, come on. Time to get up.
别用怪怪的眼神看我
Stop looking at me weird.
你好呀 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你妈说你梦游了
Your mom said, uh, you were sleepwalking?
你有什么想跟我们说的吗
Is there anything you wanna talk to us about?
我们什么时候回家
When are we going home?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我们决定最好
Uh, we decided that it's best
还是先在你外公的湖边小屋住一阵子
we spend some time at your grandpa's lake house.
我想跟爸爸一起回家去
I wanna go home with Dad.
外公的屋子很安全
Well, Grandpa's house is a safe place
查理·曼克斯找不到我们
where Charlie Manx can't find us.
就跟蝙蝠洞一样 只是那不是个洞
Kinda like the Batcave, except not a cave.
我们住在那里时 不能在外公面前提曼克斯
And while we're there, we can't mention Manx to Grandpa
也不能对任何人提 明白吗
or to anyone we meet, alright?
如果他们问起 我们就说宾...
If they ask, we just have to say that Bing --
宾·帕特里奇袭击了我们 我知道
Bing Partridge attacked us. I know.
先前警♥察♥找我问话时 我和爸爸也是这么约定的
Me and Dad had the same deal when I talked to the police.
好消息是
Well, hey, the good news is,
我们要给你安排上卢修斯·福克斯的风格
we're hooking you up Lucius Fox style.
高科技装备研制者
是蝙蝠侠的强力协助者
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
怎么样 瞧瞧这个
Yeah? Check this out. Bam.
上面已经存入了大家的号♥码 包括你妈妈的号♥
It has everyone's number on it, including your mom's.
所以我们必须要去 但妈妈不用去吗
So, we have to go, but Mom doesn't?
不 我也去
No. I'm coming.
我要带领整支队伍 先生
I'm leading the caravan, mister, huh?
好了
Alright.
一小时后离开
Takeoff is in an hour,
你该起来穿好衣服了
so time to get your butt into some clothes, alright?
起床吧 动作快点
Let's go. Chop, chop.
他以前从来没有梦游过
He's never sleepwalked before.
我们在逃避一个超自然绑♥架♥者
We're on the run from a supernatural kidnapper,
我们还让儿子对这事撒谎
which we've asked our son to lie about.
卢 我...
Lou, I...
好了 我们去你♥爸♥爸家 好吗
Dude, let's just get to your dad's, alright?
里面是关于那栋房♥子的地址和其他信息
Inside's the address and info about the property.
跟着这家人走 等到了给我打电♥话♥
Follow the family. Call when you arrive.
我必须跟维姬一起去
I'm going with Vic.
他们需要保护
They need protection.
那是 那是探员们的职责
I mean, that's -- that's what the agents are for.
他们无法预测魅影什么时候会到来
They can't predict when the Wraith is coming.
但你的拼字方块可以
But your Tiles can.
很久以前有一次
Once, a long time ago,
当曼克斯来抓维姬时 它们事先提醒了我
they warned me when Manx was coming for Vic.
它们可能会再次提醒的
And they could do it again,
真那样的话 我需要在场
and if they do, I have to be there.
但你上次发病 到现在都还没完全康复呢
Okay, y-- but you've barely recovered from your last seizure.
不 我没事
No. I'm fine.
但她需要我
But she needs me.
好吧 但是 任何事情都是有代价的
O-Okay, there's -- there's a cost for everything...
包括让维姬回到我们的生活中
including having Vic back in our lives.
拼字方块只能在紧急情况下使用
The Tiles are strictly for emergencies only.
为了维姬
For Vic.
这不是她的主意
This wasn't her idea.
是我的主意
It was mine.
求你了 拜托 拜托
Hey, please, please, please.
请你信任我
Trust me.
我不会干蠢事的
I'm not gonna do anything stupid.
我可不希望联邦调查局找我的麻烦
I wouldn't want the FBI on my ass.
谢谢你愿意让我们过来 爸 我知道人很多
Thanks for doing this, Dad. I know it's quite a crew.
别这么说 没事
Hey, no problemo.
爸 这是麦琪
Dad, this is Maggie.
-我是克里斯 -你好
- Chris. - Hey.
我是维姬的老朋友了
I'm an old friend of Vic's.
-是 我记得 -这是卢
- Yeah. I remember. - This is Lou.
你好 终于见到你了
Hi. Nice to finally meet you.
-很遗憾我们是在这种情况下相识 -是啊
- Sorry it's under these circumstances. - Yup.
这个假装害羞的小家伙
And, uh, this guy who's pretending to be shy --
韦恩 这是你外公克里斯
Wayne, this is your Grandpa Chris.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
小家伙 我很高兴终于见到你了
Boy, I am glad to finally meet you.
你本人长得比照片上更像你妈
You look even more like your mom in person.
但他比我要酷得多 有趣得多
But he's way cooler and funnier.
也比我更擅长运动 对吧 小蝙蝠
Better at sports. Right, Bats?
我们是要住在那里吗
Is that where we're staying?
看上去好吓人
It looks creepy.
好吧 这个嘛
Yeah, well,
这房♥子看着是有点破了
she's a little rough around the edges.
我承认这点
I'll give you that.
但你看那边 韦恩
But if you look over there, Wayne,
好好看看
check it out --
这个湖很棒的
that's a pretty cool lake.
你妈妈像你这么大时 很喜欢在里面钓鱼
Now, your mom liked to fish when she was your age.
你觉得怎么样 想去试试吗
What do you think? You wanna give it a shot?
听上去是不错的安排
剧集 | 幻影恶灵 | 导航列表