剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, well, Guy, tell me if I'm wrong,
最后水蟒不会把人
but don't anacondas eventually squeeze the life
活活勒死 是吧?
out of a human being?
你怎么突然变成蛇专家了?
Are you a snake expert all of a sudden?
严格来说 玛莉丝卡
Seriously, Mariska,
在野外 这些水蟒
in the wild, these anacondas,
缠住他们的猎物直到死亡 是么?
they strangle their prey lifeless and dead, yeah?
然后他们就囫囵吞掉
And then they devour it.
但这条蛇不会
But not this snake.
我们训练它跳过第一步
I've trained it to skip the first step.
- 完美 不要动 - 好的 我不动
- Perfect. Just don't move. - Okay, I won't move.
但是如果我动了会怎么样?
But what... what if... what if I move?
压爆你的身体 血流成河
Crush your whole body. It'd be a bloody mess.
非常可怕
I mean horrible.
好的 那我不动
Oh, oh, okay. Well, then I won't.
- 我不能动 - 是的 不要动
- I won't move. - Yeah, don't move.
好的
Okay.
你不能动
You can't move.
是的 不动 行行
Yeah, like, don't move. Yeah, yeah.
好的 现在 就像这样
All right, now, this is how it's gonna go.
玛莉丝卡正躺在这里 是吧?
Mariska's laying down here, yeah?
我已经训练过这条蛇
And I've trained the snake
从特殊材料开始
to start on the special material
从右上方开始吞噬
and swallow all the way up to the top right around here.
- 你还好么? - 是的 继续
- You comfortable with that? - Yep, got it.
现在 为了确定在压力之下你能保持良好状态
Now, to make sure that you're good under pressure...
我假装我是蛇
I'm gonna pretend I'm the snake.
- 就当做是一个小测试 好么? - 好的
- Just as a little test, yeah? - Got it.
蛇开始向右
The snake starts out right here.
- 嗯嗯 - 他不动了
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah, it's not moving.
发生了什么? 它要干什么?
What's going on? How's this gonna work?
我不知道 它睡了?
I don't know. Is it asleep?
- 邦! - 我的老天!
- Bam! - Oh, God!
看 它动的多快
See? And that's how fast it is.
玛莉丝卡它缠上你的脚踝了
Right up on your ankles there, Mariska.
有点紧
Yeah, a little tight.
有点粘 有些黏液
A little sticky, a little slimy.
又上去了
Right up again.
感受到了么?
Feel it? Yeah? Yeah?
现在到你的腿了 是么?
Ah, it's up on your gams now, yeah?
是不是缠的有点紧?
That's a little tight, yeah?
现在 它在继续往上
Yeah, all right now, it's coming up here,
马上就会到你的膝盖和大腿
and as soon as it reaches your knees and your thighs,
你的脚踝会有点刺痛感
you start to feel a little tingle down by your ankles.
不要惊慌
Don't panic.
那是蛇的胃酸
That's the snake's stomach acid.
- 会发痒 - 好的
- And it's gonna tickle. - Okay.
你不能因为这就动
But you can't let it make you move.
-不要动 -每个人都不要动
- Don't move. - That goes for everyone.
不动
No moving.
慢慢往上 蛇的舌头
Up, up, and its lips get swollen
和口水 就在这里
with all of its slobber, and it's right here.
-你能行吗? -能
- Yeah, can you handle it? - Yep.
玛莉丝卡 然后它睡着了
And it falls asleep, Mariska.
然后又醒了
And it wakes up.
它正直视你的眼睛
And it looks in your eyes.
它马上朝你扑过来
And if it wasn't, it'll just go right there!
但是不要担心
But don't worry,
因为我训练它到此为止
because I've trained it not to go farther up.
-好吗? -好的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
蛇知道要做什么 然后开始
It knows what to do, and it starts...
把你从口中释放
Releasing
一直往下
back all the way down
直到你恢复自♥由♥
till you're free,
然后就结束了
and the segment's over.
- 特别好 - 很神奇对吧
- Great. - Brilliant, yeah?
所以我准备好了 对吧
Yeah. So I'm ready, right?
是的 玛莉丝卡 我认为你准备好了
Yeah, I think you're ready, Mariska.
- 好的 - 那真的让人印象深刻
- Okay. - That's really impressive.
- 谢谢 - 我要看看蛇
- Thanks. - I'm gonna go make sure
有没有准备好
the snake's ready.
到吃饭的时候了 它脾气有点古怪
It's time for its dinner, and it's pretty cranky.
我真的输给他了
Wow, I've got to hand it to him.
我真的相信他就是蛇
I really believed he was the snake.
好的 现在都还好
Okay, guys. So far, so good,
但是我们再来一次
but let's do it again.
最后一次 谢谢
Last looks, please.
好的我们再来一次最后一次
Yeah, let's go again. Last looks.
我要在这...
Go to do some...
做点导演笔记
Director's notes here.
好的 萝西 那很棒
Okay, Rosie, that was great.
只是再来一遍
Just want to do it one more time,
然后让表演看起来更加的搞笑
and, like, do it, um, you know, funnier.
你让我变得更搞笑?
You're telling me to be funnier?
对的就是
Eh, you know, just, like...
幽默一点 你懂的?
funnier, you know?
再有趣些... 我就很有趣
Like, funnier... I'm funny.
就像《黑白游龙》 一对爱打篮球的难兄难弟剧情片
Like "White Men Can't Jump."
但是 《黑白游龙》
Yeah, well, "White Men Can't Jump"
有非常好的剧本
was an excellent script.
你知道的剧本就是非常重要的基础
Well, you know, the script is really a foundation.
对
Great.
托德 我很抱歉
You know, Todd, I'm sorry
如果我过于严格
if I've been stepping on your toes, really,
但是这是你的喜剧小品
and, I mean, this is your comedy skit,
我不想让你演的很烂
and I don't want to piss on your parade.
舒马赫先生 托德想说的是他
Mr. Schumacher, no, Todd is trying to say
非常感谢有这个机会
that he's very grateful for this opportunity
能向像你一样的大♥师♥学习
to learn from a master like yourself.
我不是一个大♥师♥ 但是你这么说了的话
Well, I'm not a master, but since you said that,
我们再来一次
let's go again.
我们加快速度
Let's pick up the pace.
怎么了
Uh, something wrong?
没事
No, nothing's wrong.
我只是很生气
I'm just angry.
利用起来
Use it.
大家好
Oh, hello.
欢迎来到 "温蒂 威廉姆斯秀"
Welcome to "The Wendy Williams Show."
- 你好我是史... - 你是史黛西 科尔对吧
- Hi, I'm St... - Staci Cole, right?
- 你怎么知道? - 我的工作就是要
- How did you know? - It's my job to know
记得每一个进出这里的人
everyone who comes in and out of here.
我们的保安会带你进去的
Our security guard will check you in.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi there. - Oh, hi.
你要喝点啥嘛
Oh, can I offer you something to drink
在你等的时候 黑糖玛奇朵 浓咖啡
while you wait... A macchiato, espresso,
卡布奇诺 抹茶 绿茶还是拿铁?
cappuccino, matcha green tea latte?
没必要特意帮我准备的 我...
Oh, listen, you don't have to go out and get me anything. I'm...
我们有全职的咖啡师♥傅♥
Oh. We have a full-time barista.
真的?
Oh, you do?
那我要一个香料拿铁
All right, I'll have a chai latte.
太好了 请自便
Perfect. Oh, and help yourself
这里有五谷蛋白蛋糕还有一些新鲜水果
to any baked gluten-free items and some fresh fruit.
这些小吃一直会有吗?
Is this always here?
当然
Of course.
温蒂很重视她员工的健康
Wendy takes the health of her employees very seriously.
科尔女士现在请你
Now, Ms. Cole, if you wouldn't mind
把你的大拇指放在这里
just placing your thumbprint there on that pad
然后看这里
and looking directly into this camera.
就像要进去五角大楼
It's like the Pentagon.
你很幽默
You're very funny.
你很强壮也很有能力
剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表