剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I don't have any training to do that.
好吧菲尔 一共有七只猫猫来着
Okay, Phil, there were seven,
可这会只有六只在这里
and now there are only six kittens, so...
听起来有一只走丢了
It sounds like one went missing.
正是
Exactly.
真的很糟糕了
This is really bad.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
让别人知道的话我可能会丢了饭碗
I could lose my job over this.
我马上去检查所有的试衣间
I'm gonna check all the dressing rooms.
你去检查休息室 不要告诉任何人
You check the greenroom. Shh, don't tell anyone.
小喵喵快出来啊
Here, kitty.
你嘴里嘀咕什么呢?
What are you doing with your mouth?
没什么
Oh, hi. Hi. Nothing.
我只是到处走走感受一下我的办公室和工作
I'm just walking around enjoying the office and my job.
贾森 比格斯怎么样
What about Jason Biggs, huh?
-恩 - 他原来真的很好呀
- Yeah. - He was such a nice guy.
你懂 我想人一旦名气大了
You know, I think that's what happens
- 就会变成那样 - 是的呀
- when fame goes to your head. - Yes.
我意思是 现在贾森 比格斯也这样了
I mean, this is Jason Biggs now.
是的 名气什么的就是个婊♥子♥
Yeah, fame, it's a bitch.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
抱歉 你现在到底怎么了?
I'm sorry, what's wrong with you right now?
没事 我... 我好着呢
Oh, nothing. I'm just... I'm great.
一切都很好
Everything's great.
好吧
Okay.
史黛西我不能对你撒谎
Staci, I can't lie to you.
那不是一段良好关系的基石
That's not the foundation of our relationship.
我把贝丝 斯特恩的一只小猫崽给弄丢了
I lost one of Beth Stern's kittens.
我的老天 怎么回事?
Oh, my God, what happened?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我正在努力找 我不会让你失望的
I... but I'm on it. I will not let you down.
我一定找到那只小猫崽 不然我就去割腕
I will find that kitten or I will slit my wrists.
好的 先别声张
Okay, let's dial it down, okay?
也啥都别割
Let's not slice anything.
快去找的贝丝的猫就是了
Just find Beth's kitten.
我一定会的
I will.
耶!
Aah! Yeah!
耶! 我的老天
Yeah! Whoa! Jesus.
史黛西 我分跟比格斯打了好久 这家伙很厉害啊
Oh man, Staci, get a load of Biggs, man. This guy rocks.
桑迪 你之前把托德藏哪里去了?
Sandy, where have you been hiding Todd?
他是这场秀里唯一精彩的部分了
He is the only good part of this show.
是的 托德是很不错
Yeah, Todd is awesome,
但是 贾森 马上就轮到你的环节了...
but, Jason, your segment's coming up so...
-什么 - 你的环节马上来啦
- What? - Your segment's coming up.
不不不 没听你提过 我完全没准备啊
No, I heard you. No, I'm not ready.
我大约至少需要半小时
I'm gonna need, like, at least a half hour
或说是三十分钟
or 30 minutes.
看 我还得挑一挑
Look, I still have to pick out which outfit
今晚穿什么衣服呢
I'm gonna wear tonight.
抱歉 你有什么问题?
Sorry, what is your problem?
问题在于 这是个真人秀节目 所以我们...
Well, my problem is it's a live show, so we...
凯萨 我可以这会儿跟你做访前准备吗?
Keisha, why don't I go do your pre-interview with you now?
我记得我们以前也没有做过访前准备啊
I thought we weren't doing pre-interviews.
不不不访前准备我们是要做的 吉米不认识你
No, we do pre-interviews, and Jimmy doesn't know who you are
所以我必须为他打点好
so I have to prep him.
什么? 贾森说我不用做访前准备
What? Jason said I don't have to do a pre-interviews.
没访前准备这档事
No pre-interviews.
史黛西 能帮我从吧台那里拿杯
Hey, Stace, can you grab me a peach daiquiri
得其利酒过来么?
from the guest bar?
- 你是认真的么? - 时间到 旗帜已经升起
- Are you serious? - Time-out. Flag on the plizay.
- 你们这还有吧台? - 并没有啊
- There's a guest bar? - No, there's not.
去你的 带上我
WTF, get me involved.
得其利到处都是
Peach daiquiris all around.
没错!
All right! Huh!
托德 快给我们展示一下怎么做的吧
Hey, Todd, why don't you show us all how it's done.
你们大家 看这里
Yo, watch this, y'all.
厉害了? 他竟然不用看
What? He ain't even looking.
- 你应该看一眼的 - 好 我这会儿看
- You should look. - I should look now, okay.
有时我不知道我应该听霍华德100电台
Sometimes I don't know if I should listen to Howard 100
还是霍华德101电台
or if I should listen to Howard 101.
有时候两边都会有一段时间的广♥告♥
And then there's that weird time where there's a commercial
然后就是我喜欢的内容了
on both, and then I'm like,
我不知道我生命里要做些什么
I have no idea what to do with my life.
天呢 看我们俩 简直像两个长舌妇
Oh, my God, look at us. We're like two yentas.
再介绍一次 我是管音效的兰迪
Again, I'm Randy from sound.
我要给你戴麦克风
I'm gonna have to mic you.
你方便把衣服脱掉么 那会帮大忙的
If you just would take your dress off, that would be a help.
我可以自己来戴
Oh, you know what, I can mic myself.
我以前就做过 已经很擅长做这个了
I've done this before. We're good.
真的
We're good.
那好的
Oh, okay.
事实上我正在申请从北岸动物联盟
Actually, I am adopting a cat
领养一只猫
from the North Shore Animal League
这样我和霍华德就能够永远绑在一起了
so that Howard and I can be bonded forever.
我知道你和他们一起工作
And I know that you work with them,
我想从你这要一封推荐信
and I would love a letter of recommendation from you
或者几个好看的评语
or just sort of a good word.
没那个必要吧
That's not necessary.
你知道怎么建立起这种纽带吗?
Do you know about bonding principles?
就是很小的时候就收养他们
That's where you get 'em while they're real young
贴身抱着
and you strap 'em to your chest shirtless
让他们感觉是在妈妈肚子里
to replicate the womb.
这对他们有好处
It's really great for them.
这不就跟小宝宝一样?
Isn't that more like a baby thing?
猫跟小婴儿差不多
Oh, cats and babies are the same.
兰迪 来台前一下
Randy, we need you onstage.
在叫我了 有人需要我
Oh, that's me. People need me.
你很棒 Baba Booey Betha Booey!
You were great. Baba Booey. Betha Booey!
谢谢 他好奇怪
Thanks. That guy is weird.
是说啊
Tell me about it.
不过我必须得承认 我跟男人处对象那会儿
You know, I have to admit, back when I was with men,
兰迪就是我喜欢的那一款
Randy was totally my type.
真的吗?
He was?
玩笑啦
Jk.
他有点恶心
He's gross.
超恶心
Oh, so gross.
《洛奇》里你最喜欢谁?
Who's your favorite character in "Rocky"?
我最喜欢伊凡 德拉戈
Oh, man. I'd go Ivan Drago.
我喜欢洛奇
I like Rocky.
- 你喜欢洛奇 - 对
- You like Rocky? - Yeah.
-你不能选洛奇 -为什么?
- You can't pick Rocky. - Why?
不是 如果你选... 最好的当然是洛奇
No, if you're gonna do... Obviously, there's Rocky,
但是你得选其他的人...
but you gotta pick a different character...
大家好? 没有瓜果怎么能开聚会呢?
Hey, guys, what up? It's not a party without melon, right?
我瞧瞧
Let me see.
- 小香瓜 - 对
Cantaloupe. - Yeah.
不错呀
Cool, man.
你好像掉了点东西
Looks like you dropped something.
香瓜
Cantaloupe.
听起来更像是无法私奔(英语里香瓜和无法私奔发音相似)
More like can't elope,
因为没人愿意嫁给你
'cause no one would ever marry you.
简直不可理喻
Doesn't make any sense.
我就是想做好我的工作
I was just trying to do my job.
就想做好本职工作!
I just wanted to hang!
小心松软的枕头哦!
Watch out for loose pillows!
这是谁?
Who is that?
走丢的小猫咪
The lost kitten.
不 这不是 菲尔
No, it's not, Phil.
这是猫 一只成年猫
That's a cat. That's a full-grown cat.
才不是小猫咪
That's not a kitten.
它已经长大了
剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表