剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表
It broke into my house and it ate all of my peanut butter.
这是常有的事
Well, it happens.
我真的很喜欢花生酱
I really like peanut butter.
我吃了很多花生酱
I eat it a lot.
拜
Bye.
- 真不好意思 - 怎么啦?
- I'm so sorry. - About what?
他很少来化妆间的...
Well, he doesn't usually come into makeup and...
- 他太神奇了 - 菲尔太神奇?
- He's amazing. - Phil's amazing?
- 简直不可思议 - 哼
- He's incredible. - Huh.
- 传记片里有他的角色吗? - 没
- Is he in the biopic? - No.
- 能加上他吗? - 可以!
- Can he be? - Yes!
这听上去有些自私...
It sounds self-serving, or, um...
但如果你能助一臂之力的话 你可能会获奖
but if you play a part like that you can win an award.
嗯
Yes.
像 《不一样的天空》
Like, you know, Gilbert Grape."
你想在电影里演菲尔这个角色?
Oh, you wanna play Phil in the biopic?
我很想演菲尔
I would love to play Phil.
我从没有演过这样的角色
I never get offered those parts.
这个角色你好像挺适合的...
It seems like an easy fit for you and...
如果你让我演那个角色...
If you let me play that part...
嗯哼?
Yeah?
我绝对会去参加吉米的节目 宣传他的电影
I will absolutely go on Jimmy's show and plug his movie.
你要上台...
You'll go out on stage...
你就给我一套制♥服♥ 一副旧的大眼镜
Give me the uniform and a big 'ole pair of glasses
在我额头上画一颗痘痘 在给我一只吃花生酱的老鼠
and a zit on my forehead and a rat that eats peanut butter.
好 成交
Uh, you've got a deal.
就这样 成交!
It's a deal. Done!
真好
All right.
噢 温蒂 威廉姆斯
Oh, Wendy Williams.
你在节目里表现得很棒
You were so great on the show.
我的意思是 你和吉米配合得很好
I mean, you really gave it to Jimmy.
- 这节目真是太棒了 - 而且你看起来好美啊!
- That was great TV. - And you looked beautiful!
这当然
Of course she did.
温蒂 你之前给了我一个礼物
Wendy, you gave me a gift,
现在我也有一个礼物要送给你
now here's a gift for you.
这是纯手工的假发 我用洋娃娃的头发做的
It's that handmade wig. I made it from doll hairs.
你可以在《温蒂 威廉姆斯秀》上戴着它
You can wear it on the "Wendy Williams Show."
亲爱的 你真贴心 也真不可思议
Honey, you're very sweet and very weird.
非常感谢你们的款待
Well, thank you very much for the hospitality.
希望我很快就能再见到你们
And, hopefully, I'll be seeing you soon.
走吧 马莉克 我们走
Come on, Malik, let's go.
我的天呐 史黛西你要
Oh, my God, Staci, you're definitely gonna
接手那份工作成为日间电视节目的执行制片人了
get that job and be an executive producer in daytime television.
潘妮 本来会有更好的结果的
Oh, Penny, that would've meant so much more
如果你看上去不那么傻的话
if you didn't look so fucking stupid.
我找玛德先生?
I'm looking for a Mr. Mudd?
嘿 朋友! 快进来!
Hey, man! Come on in!
- 好的 - 哇 看看你
- Okay. - Wow, look at you.
请坐 谢谢你能来这里
Yeah, have a seat. Thanks for coming here.
我想更加了解你一点
I wanted to just get to know you a little bit.
我觉得你是个有趣的家伙
I think you're an interesting dude.
谢谢你 我... 经常有人这么说我
Thank you, I... get that quite often.
那快讲讲你自己
So tell me about yourself.
你在哪里长大?
Where did you grow up?
我妈并不擅长记这么具体的事
Oh, um, my mom is not big on specifics
而且我忘了十五岁之前的事了
and I blocked out everything before I was 15 years old.
你怎么知道十五岁的时候出事了?
Why do you suppose that's the case?
我也不清楚 但有一块很大的伤疤
I don't know, but I have a huge scar
在我右腿 形状跟马蹄铁一样
in the shape of a horseshoe on my right thigh
而且我觉得我背上的刺青是一张寻宝图
and what I believe is a map to a treasure chest tattooed on my back.
我也想知道以前的事 但我好像失忆了
I don't want to get dark, but I think I have amnesia.
噢 就这些 我好像说了好多废话
Oh, well, there it is. TMI.
我在州北有一栋房♥子
Hey, I have a house upstate.
呃 你能在那里待一段时间吗?
Um, would you want to, maybe, spend some time with it?
我们可以这周末过去
We can go up there this weekend.
你该不会是
This isn't one of those things
想把我锁起来吧?
where you lock me in a well, is it?
不会 我向你保证 我不会绑♥架♥你
No, I promise you. I'm not going to abduct you.
我只是想进一步了解你
I just want to get to know you.
渗入你的皮肤
And I wanna get into your skin.
不是那个意思 不是像《沉默的羔羊》里那样
Not your actual skin, not like "Silence of the Lambs."
你有座右铭吗?
Do you have a life's motto?
你有自己的生活信条吗?
Is there a way you live your life?
我觉得最重要的是...
Well, I guess the big thing is...
我每天必须吃东西 不管什么都行
uh, I have to eat every day. No matter what.
- 好的 - 那 我们什么时候走?
- Sure. - Um, when are we leaving?
现在怎么样?
How about now?
我想说的是 我得工作到六点
I mean, I'm supposed to work till six,
但现在也行
but, feh.
我们走吧
Yeah, let's do it.
瞧瞧你
Oh, look at you.
你有被诊断出马凡氏综合症吗? (患病特征为四肢不匀称 身高明显超出常人)
You ever been diagnosed with Marfan's syndrome?
是《吉屋出租》里的家伙得的那种病吗?
Is that what that guy from "Rent" had?
- 不是 那是艾滋病 - 噢
- No, that's AIDS. - Hmm.
剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表