剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表
Then he kicks you out of the house.
最后就一脚把你踢出门
That's what he did with his handicapped brother, Jeb.
他就是这样对他的残疾弟弟杰布的
Yeah, but he had you hand out the watches.
好吧 但他让你分发手表了啊
He wouldn't have made you do that
如果他不打算送你手表
if he wasn't gonna give you one.
是不会让你做这事的
He's not that cruel. Tell that to his brother Jeb.
他没这么残忍♥ 你去跟他兄弟杰布说去啊
He's now in Times Square begging tourists for cash
他现在在时代广场穿得像个邋遢版雪人奥拉夫一样
dressed as a dirty Olaf.
向游客乞钱
There, there.
好了 好了
That felt nice. Can you do that again?
感觉还不错 能再来一次吗?
Why, um, why... Did you just work out?
为...什么...你刚在锻炼身体吗?
Is that why you're dressed like that?
为什么穿成这样?
Oh, God, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不
I'm... I was, uh... I was briefing Andy,
我... 我刚在跟安迪简单说明情况
and he ended up throwing food at me.
然后他冲我扔食物来着
Classic Cohen. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
典型的科恩 没错 没错
Well, it's great to see you again.
很高兴能再见到你
Yeah, it's... Jaws.
是的... 大白鲨
Yeah, well...
是的..
I got veneers. Oh, wow.
我镶了牙 哇哦
Yeah. Oh, those are good.
是啊 还不错
Yeah! Those look so real.
是吧! 看起来很像真的
Yeah. 'Cause they're even, like,
是的 因为它们还
slightly uneven. They do like a...
稍微有点不平整 看起来...
They make it real. Make it real.
看起来更真了 更真了
They make it real, yeah. That's amazing.
他们让它看起来很逼真 厉害了
Yeah. Anyway, it's so fun to reminisce, isn't it?
总之 回忆往事挺有意思的 对吧?
Yeah, it is fun to reminisce. Yeah.
对啊 回忆很有意思 没错
Do you remember the last night of camp?
你还记得露营的最后一晚吗?
Yeah, I mean, sort of.
有点儿印象
We did the show, right? And then we...
我们表演了节目? 然后我们...
Oh! Then we all went, um...
然后我们就...
didn't we all swim, like, at midnight in the lake?
我们大半夜在湖里游泳来着?
Yep. And then you don't remember it was cold?
没错 你记不记得当时特别冷?
It was August. We all ran inside.
是八月份吧 我们全跑进屋里去了
And the other girls wanted to go do s'mores
其他女孩还想一边吃饼干
and get patches and sing. Right, right, right.
一边唱歌♥ 没错 没错 没错
Sort of, sort of, yeah. Sing some songs.
有点印象 有点印象 还唱了好多歌♥
And you said, "I love fireflies,"
你还说"我爱萤火虫"
and I said, "I... " I still love fireflies.
我说"我..." 我现在还很喜欢萤火虫
I know! So you were running after the fireflies,
我知道! 然后你追着萤火虫跑
and I was running after you, and, you know,
我追着你跑
off we went through the meadow. You remember so many details.
我们穿过了草地 你居然记得这么多细节
I do, I do. I remember, like, the...
对 对 我记得...
you know, the wheat... What's that?
比如小麦... 什么小麦?
Hitting me in the stomach as we ran through the field.
我们在田里跑的时候 小麦一直拍打着我的肚子
Oh, my God! And it was stars and the moo...
哦 天哪! 还有星星和月...
My God. I think the moon,
天哪 我记得那晚的月亮
because you were lit like an angel.
因为月光把你照得就像个天使一样
And we were in the middle of the field.
我们站在田野中♥央♥
We both turned at the same time to say something,
同时转过身来准备说话
or maybe you were gonna sing something,
也许你是准备唱歌♥来着
and then we just... we... kissed.
然后我们... 我们... 接吻了
We had this big kiss... No.
我们在田野里... 不
In the field. No. I don't remember that.
热吻 我并不记得这段
You... you stroked my hair very softly.
你... 温柔地抚摸着我的头发
It's one of those things... I just don't remember that.
这种事真的特别让人... 我没什么印象
Yeah, all right. It's not a big deal.
好吧 不打紧的
I just... I never got closure,
我就是... 我从未放下过
and now I have closure, so we're all good.
现在我放下了 咱们都扯清了
So have a great show.
祝你节目录得开心
I'm gonna go check on your limo.
我去检查一下你的礼宾车
Oh, so stupid!
哦 蠢哭了!
Why did I have to say that?
干嘛要说那些?
So, Sofia, 17 years into "Modern Family."
索菲亚 你加入《摩登家庭》十七年了
Yes. And I do... Oh, hey.
没错 我还... 嘿
The Coke commercials. Here you guys are.
演了可乐的广♥告♥ 你们在这儿呢
See? It's so fun.
对吧? 太有意思了
Hey. Hey. Have you guys seen Todd today?
嘿 嘿 你们看见托德没?
I know, I know. No, seriously.
我知道 我知道 我认真的
He's, like, really upset.
他好像真的挺伤心
I've never seen a man so broken by a watch before.
我从来没见过有人因为一块手表这么伤心
Let me just fix it, okay? You know what, Penny?
我来解决 行吗? 你猜怎么着 潘妮?
Put my watch in the box and give it to Todd.
把我的手表放盒子里 拿给托德
Oh, my God. I'm gonna cry!
哦 天哪 我感动的要哭了
Don't cry. That is the sweetest thing.
别哭 这真是我见过最贴心的事
Wait... do you want my watch?
等一下... 要拿我的手表吗?
No. No, no, no. You keep it. I'll take it.
不用不用 你留着 我要
No. You won't take it.
没门儿 你不能要
You will take mine. You will put it in a box.
你拿着我的表 把它放进盒子里
You will give it to Todd.
给托德
And I save the day.
这样事情就被我解决了
Okay.
好哒
All I'm saying is this could make or break your life, okay?
我的意思是这事决定了你人生会走好还是走糟 懂了吗?
Okay. So just be normal.
好的 平常心就好
Oh, my God!
哦 老天!
Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos!
凯莉·蕾帕和马克·康索洛斯!
Put your baby in me!
让我怀上你们的孩子吧!
She signed an NDA, right?
她签保密协议了的 对吧?
Of course. Yes.
当然 好
Mark, Kelly, this is Penny.
马克 凯莉 这是潘妮
Hi. Hi, Penny. Welcome.
嗨 嗨 潘妮 欢迎
We are, uh... we're so excited to meet you.
我们... 很高兴见到你
And I you. I'm Staci Cole.
我也是 我是史黛西·科尔
I'm gonna do your s... They know who you are.
我将要... 他们知道你是谁
So, um, Penny,
所以 潘妮
please tell us about your overall health.
先来讲一下你总体的身体状况
Uh... it's not...
额... 不怎么...
It's great. It's not... Not an issue.
特别好 没... 没问题
It's not an issue. I'm currently pumping my body
好的 没问题 我现在正在吃很多
full of herbs and vitamins
草药和维生素
or "Veetymins" As they say in England.
或者说"维他命" 英国那边都这么叫
I don't know why I just said that.
我不知道我为什么要说这些
It's true, they do say... They say it like that.
没错 他们喜欢说... 他们是这么说的...
They'll say, like... "Vittamins."
他们还会说... 维他命
Aluminium. Aluminium.
铝(英音重音在后) 铝
Yeah. They also say can't.
他们还说 不能(英音音同"淫♥妇♥")
They say can't a lot.
他们经常说 哔
Cunt. No.
哔 差不多行了
Why do you think you're fit
你凭什么认为
to carry a celebrity child in your...
把明星的孩子放在你的...
in your womb? I feel like it was what I was
你的子♥宫♥里很合适呢? 我觉得我生来就是为了此事
born to do, like a nun.
就像是修女一样
It's the perfect job for me.
这对我来说 是一份完美的工作
You know, I work around celebrities every day,
我每天都和明星接触
and I have a uterus,
而且我有子♥宫♥
but I've never actually put it to use,
但是我从来没用过它
and I'm really excited to see if it works.
我想试试看它到底好不好使
And to help two of the best people in the world
帮助两个世界上最棒的人
bring a new life into the world would make me...
孕育一个新生命来到这个世界上使我感到...
Whole.
人生完整了
Tell us about your sexual history.
跟我们讲一下你的性经历
Oh. There really isn't one to speak of.
哦 其实我没什么性经历
I mean, in a normal way.
我的意思是 没有通常意义下的性经历
I mean... I get mine,
我有自己的解决方式
but I'm no floozy. That's okay.
但是我不是个荡♥妇♥ 没事的
We're not here to judge, just...
我们不是来评判你的 只是...
That's exactly what we're here to do.
这确实是我们的目的所在
We're here to judge.
我们就是来评判的
Would you have sexual intercourse
你在帮我们做代♥孕♥的时候
剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表