剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表
And Grace cannot be shiny.
为什么厨师在给我化妆?
Why is the chef doing my makeup?
因为化妆师在马克 库班的房♥间里
Because the makeup guy is pitching
兜售一个奇葩主意
a preposterous idea to Mark Cuban in the other room.
音效师也在那
So is the sound guy.
他们总是想干点什么
They're always up to something.
这个节目的工作人员
Wow, there are some serious problems
真是病的不清啊
in the staffing for this show.
- 你们在干嘛 - 你们他妈的在干嘛?
- What the hell? - What the hell?
没事 我... 我...
It's okay. I'm... I'm...
我很高兴为那个勇敢的小女孩
I'm happy to do a video
拍一段视频
for this... this very brave little girl.
- 什么小女孩? - 额 我的...
- What little girl? - Oh, my, uh...
我的表妹... 我的侄女
My cousin... uh, I mean, niece.
你哪有表妹或侄女
You don't have a cousin or a niece.
我有! 她病了
Yeah, I do! She's sick.
- 什么病? - 艾滋
- She's sick with what? - AIDS.
- 艾滋? - 好了 要我说
- AIDS? - Okay, you know what.
不如我们... 我们就... 拍完这个
Can we ju... let's just... Let's just do this,
然后就结束了 好吗?
and we can be done with it, okay? Okay?
- 那太好了 - 好的
- Yeah, that's great. - Yeah.
- 非常感谢 - 好
- Thank you so much. - Okay.
一 三 开拍
One, three, action.
你好 我是格蕾丝 阿德勒
Hi, it's Grace Adler,
我只是想说
and I just wanted to say
希望你度过愉快的一天
I hope you're having a lovely day
威尔和我现在在纽约
and that Will and I are in New York right now...
- 不... - 我们正... 什么鬼?
- Nah... - And we're... what?
- 又怎么了? - 不行 我觉得不行
- What? What? What? - No, no. I'm not buying it.
我也觉得不行
Me neither.
感觉你很久没演这个角色了
Feels like you haven't played the role in a while.
她八季以来都演得很好
Um, she played it for eight critically-acclaimed seasons.
- 八季 - 八季? 我以为只有两季
- Eight seasons. - Eight? I thought it was two.
- 第三季是最好的 - 同意
- Season three was the best. - Agreed.
我有一个主意
Oh, I got an idea!
我们玩个角色扮演?
Why don't we do a little role-playing, you know?
让你找到表演的感觉
Jog the memory a little bit?
我会扮演你的老公 威尔
I'll be your husband, Will.
- 我可以演凯伦 - 我可以演格蕾丝
- I can play Karen. - Well, I could play Grace.
你能闭上你的臭嘴吗?
Would you shut the fuck up?
好吧
Whoa.
你们都可以演格蕾丝
Well, you both can play Grace.
- 我是格蕾丝 - 你一定得演格蕾丝
- I'm Grace! - You definitely play Grace.
我是格蕾丝 重点就在于 我是格蕾丝 阿德勒
I'm Grace, the whole point is, I'm Grace Adler!
看来传言是真的
The rumors are true.
你为什么不都演一遍呢?
Why don't you play all the roles?
全部吗 好吧
Uh, all of 'em. All right.
就像艾迪 墨菲那样 学一下艾迪 墨菲
Just like Eddie Murphy. Do Eddie Murphy doing 'em.
- 好的 - 开始
- Okay. - Action.
- 你好 我是格蕾丝 阿德勒 还有威尔
- Hi, it's Grace Adler. And Will.
还有凯伦和杰克!
And Karen! And Jack!
有件事我们想让你知道
And we just want you to know
那就是我们在纽约牵挂着你
that we're thinking of you here in New York.
- T仔 - T仔
- T-man. - T-man.
嗨
Hey.
我不敢相信你拍了那段视频
I cannot believe you shot that video.
是的 这不是很好吗?
Yeah, isn't it amazing?
她就像真的变成了格蕾丝一样
She just, like, became Grace.
我知道这视频棒呆了 但是我们不能把它发到网上
And I'm sure it's great, but we're not gonna post it.
- 我必须得发 - 你不能发
- Yeah, I got to. - No, you don't.
- 我会发出去的 - 不 你决不能发
- Yeah, I'm going to. - No, you're not going to.
- 我会的 - 你不能
- Yeah, I am. - No, you ain't.
- 会的 - 不行
- Yeah'am. - Y'ain't.
- 就发 - 不行!
- Yam. - Y'ain't!
- 就发! - 不行!
- Yam! - Y'ain't!
- 就! - 不!
- Yam! - Y'ain't!
你在干嘛? 不!
What are you doing? Oh, no!
我要向吉米报告这件事
Oh, what? I'm telling Jimmy about this.
所以库班先生 你觉得怎样?
So, Mr. Cuban, what do you say?
要入伙吗?
Are you in?
哥们儿 你们的主意太雷了
Guys, your pitch was awful.
你们的展示方式更雷
Your presentation was worse.
你们的产品只是穿在一根线上的假发
Your product is hair on a string.
太可悲了 真是可悲
It's sad. Sad.
- 可悲还是... - 可悲
- Sad or... - Sad.
- 还是很棒? - 可悲!
- Or brilliant? - Sad!
- 好吧 - 但是
- Okay. - But.
我不敢相信我要告诉你们这些
And I can't even believe I'm telling you this.
我从来没向别人承认过
I've never admitted this to anybody,
你们替我保密
and please don't tell anybody,
但...
but...
我的确是那种男人
I'm one of those men.
我小时候留过刘海
I-I used to be able to grow bangs when I was a kid,
我还记得那些玩刘海的岁月
and the memories of playing with my bangs,
咬刘海玩耍
chewing on my bangs,
是我最好的回忆
are some of my best memories.
尽管你们很糟
So, despite you guys,
但我喜欢这个主意
I like it.
喜欢哦!
I like it!
我入伙
I'm in.
- 加盟 - 138万美金?
- I'm in. - For $1.38 million?
不可能 你们估值太离谱了
Hell no. That's a ridiculous valuation.
但是我愿意投两万五美金
But I'm in for $25,000.
我认为问题在于
I think that's the problem.
你用的是Grindr(同志交友软件) 而不是Tinder(一般交友软件)
You've been on Grindr. You're supposed to be on Tinder.
难怪没人约我
That's why nobody swiped right?
- 正是 - 喂 你们俩
- Exactly. - Hey. Guys.
戴比还在这里吗?
Guys, is Debbie still here?
- 不在 她走了 - 妈蛋的!
- Uh, no, she left. - Nut butter!
天呐
God.
我需要找她重新拍一遍
I need to re-shoot everything with her.
录的视频... 都没了
The video's gone... all the footage,
都... 都消失了
it's... it's disappeared.
像魔法一样... 不是好魔法 是坏魔法
Like magic... not like good magic. Like evil magic.
- 就像《地下城与勇士》- 真惨
- Like Dungeons & Dragons. - That's a drag.
- 糟糕 - 天惹
- Sucks. - God.
好吧 我要去网上瞧瞧
All right, I'm gonna go on the roof.
吉米和我说云里可能存了
Jimmy said it might be in the clouds.
- 再见 - 好运
- Okay. Bye. - Good luck.
我去
Damn.
是你把视频删了吗?
Did you delete that video?
我只是认为托德
I just don't think Todd
不能用手♥机♥随意散播内容
should have his cell phone just strewn about,
而且他的密♥码♥是吉米的生日
with his password being Jimmy's birth date.
你就是我女神
You're my hero.
戳咪♥咪♥!
Titty twister!
我爱你
I love you.
库班先生 刚才表现太棒了
Mr. Cuban, you were great.
你看上去帅炸天
And you look phenomenal.
- 刚健有力 - 别说什么 "刚健"
- So virile. - Don't call me "Virile."
不好意思
Okay. I'm sorry.
你感觉怎样?
So how did you feel out there?
充满自信?
Confident?
你没有听到他们嘲笑我吗?
You didn't hear them laughing at me?
- 没有 - 不 不 不
- No. No. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
他们是被你逗乐的 你很有喜感
They were laughing with you. You're hilarious.
人人都爱你
Everybody loves you.
这主意真是糟到前无古人后无来者
This was the worst idea ever.
我不知道我当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我他妈就是个笑柄
I-I'm a frickin' laughingstock.
因此
剧集 | 夜色(2016) | 导航列表