*啦 啦 啦*
*La-la-la-la-la*
老镇小学
你好吗 哥们
Hey, what's up, buddy?
你好 汤米
Oh, hey, Tommy.
-你好 警长 -早啊 多萝西老师
- Hi, Sheriff. - Whoa! Morning, Miss Dorothy!
*啦 啦 啦*
*La-la-la-la*
警长
Hello, Sheriff!
凯辛普沃特太太
Mrs. Kathimplewater!
终于来承认偷了我的三明治
Here to finally confess to stealing my sandwich?
再说最后一次 我没偷你的三明治
Ugh! For the last time, I didn't steal your sandwich.
那都是三年级的事 已经过去很久了
It's been so long since the third grade.
翻篇吧
Let it go.
如果你不是来承认偷了我的三明治
Well, if you're not here to admit to stealing my sandwich,
那你来这干什么
then why are you here?
来教孩子们霸凌的危害
To teach the kids about the dangers of bullying.
瞧 警长
Look, Sheriff!
-我是个皮纳塔 -太酷了 我超爱皮纳塔
- I'm a piñata! - Oh, cool! I love piñatas!
警长是个傻子
纸糊容器 内装玩具糖果 于节庆悬挂 让人用棍棒打击
欢迎来到老镇
*开车在镇里逛*
*Ride around town*
*盗窃和杀人让我很沮丧*
*Stealin' and killin' is how I get down*
*什么 你最好注意 孩子*
*What? Well, you better be aware, son*
*因为妈妈叫我警长*
*'Cause momma named me Sheriff*
*妈妈*
*Momma*
*现在交给我*
*Now you got it*
*妈妈*
*Momma*
*千万别忘了*
*And don't forget it*
*不 我最好走*
*Oh, no, I better go*
*妈 妈*
*M-o-m-m-a*
*妈妈叫我警长 妈妈叫我警长*
*Momma named me Sheriff, momma named me Sheriff*
妈妈叫我警长
第一季 第二集
记住 孩子们 想想这几个字母
And remember, kids, think of B.O.N.E.R.S...
boner亦有勃起之意
霸凌别人从来没有好下场 看见没
Bullying others never ends right, see?
还有一件事就是
Oh, and another thing is,
不被霸凌的最好方法是先霸凌你自己
the best way to not be bullied is to bully yourself first.
我们去把警长的内♥裤♥塞进他屁♥股♥中间
Hey, let's give Sheriff a wedgie!
每次都管用
Works every time.
好的 谢谢大家
Okay, thanks.
很有趣的演讲 警长
Interesting speech, Sheriff.
谢谢 祝你今天愉快
Thanks, guy. Have a good day, now.
当我听说你在搞反霸凌演讲
When I heard you were giving an anti-bullying speech,
我得眼见为实
I had to see it to believe it,
因为你曾是个恶霸
since, as you know, you were once a bully.
恶霸 我吗
A bully? Me?
你不记得我了吧
You don't remember me, do you?
格伦
Glen?
臭臭的格伦
Uh, Smelly Glen?
臭臭的格伦
Smelly Glen!
我当然记得你
Of course I remember you.
你是臭臭的格伦
You're Smelly Glen! Wow!
你给我起的名字 警长
Yeah, y-you gave me that name, Sheriff!
然后卡尔和博詹金斯跟着叫
And then Carl and Bojenkins joined in.
臭臭的格伦 臭臭的格伦
Smelly Glen, Smelly Glen
不会吧 我以前是个恶霸
Oh, no! I was a bully?
我感觉很糟
Oh, I feel horrible.
抱歉 臭臭的格伦 我是说格伦
Sorry, Smelly Glen... I-I mean Glen.
没事 没事
Oh, it's fine, it's fine.
叫我臭臭的格伦只是永远地改变了我的生活
Calling me Smelly Glen only changed my life forever,
-但没事 -这样吧
- but it's fine. - Tell ya what.
我们去找卡尔和博詹金斯先生
How about we go find Carl and Mr. Bojenkins
重新弥补这一切怎么样 臭臭的格伦
and make things right again, Smelly Glen?
我是说格伦 我是说臭臭的格伦
I mean Glen. I mean Smelly Glen.
抱歉 我本想说臭臭的格伦
Yeah. Sorry, I meant to say Smelly Glen.
-抱歉 格伦 -抱歉 格伦
- Sorry, Glen. - Yeah, sorry, Glen.
不用 没事 没事
No, it's fine. It's fine.
你去哪了 格伦
So, where you been, Glen?
在你们全都叫我臭臭的格伦那天后
After that day you all called me Smelly Glen,
我就再也没回过学校
I never did come back to school.
我知道那是什么感受
I know what that's like.
我在二年级时结婚
I got married in the second grade,
搬去法国生活了八年 离了婚
moved to France for eight years, got a divorce,
然后回来和你们一起上完学
then came back and went through the rest of school with y'all.
所以你总是看起来比我们老
So, that's why you always seemed older than us.
还有什么让你重新回到镇上了 臭臭的格伦 格伦
So what else brings you to town, Smelly Glen... I mean Glen?
只是来回忆往事
Ah, just here to dig up the past
将一些事永远地做个了结
and put some things to rest... Forever.
别摆弄电灯开关 蠢货
Quit messing with the light switch, stupid.
抱歉我们霸凌过你 臭臭的格伦 格伦
Well, sorry we bullied you, Smelly Glen... I mean Glen.
但你肯定错失了大好时光
But you sure missed out.
三年级是我们人生中最美好的一年
The third grade was the best year of our lives!
是吧 各位
Right, guys?
-不 -可能吧
- No. - I guess.
我们给臭臭的格伦
Hey, how about we make it up
弥补一下怎么样 格伦
to Smelly Glen... I mean Glen...
向他展示我们在三年级时做过的所有趣事
And show him all the fun things we did in the third grade?
-我不知道 警长 -不
- Uh, I don't know, Sheriff. - No.
别这样
Oh, come on.
来吧
Come on.
各位 进来 瞧
Everybody, come inside. Look!
我们三年级的营地
-慢点 -太令人兴奋了
- Wait up. - This is very exciting.
这个地方一点没变
This place hasn't changed a bit.
瞧 我们以前装东西的盒子还在这
And look, our old box of stuff is still here.
瞧这张凯辛普沃特太太以前的照片
Look at this old picture of Mrs. Kathimplewater.
操 那时她很性感
Damn, she was hot back then.
她还认为是我在三年级时
Can you believe she still thinks
偷了她的三明治 你们能相信吗
I stole her sandwich from the third grade?
她疯了
She's crazy, man.
瞧 卡尔
Oh, look, Carl.
你以前留下的苹果汁
Your old apple juice.
瞧瞧这个 格伦
Check this out, Glen.
-你的绝活还在啊 -当然
- You still got it. - Boo-yah.
我总是掌握不了这玩意的窍门
I never could get the hang of this thing.
马眼烟花警告
Fire in the pee-pee hole!
你说得对 警长
You were right, Sheriff.
我忘了三年级曾是多么有趣
I forgot how fun the third grade was.
是吧 格伦
Right, Glen?
抱歉 臭臭的格伦
Oh, sorry, Smelly Glen.
我是说臭臭的格伦
I mean Smelly Glen.
我本想说臭臭的格伦
I meant to say Smelly Glen.
都很有趣
Well, this is fun and all,
但现在我真的很想做件事
but there's something I really wanna do now.
我们去林中散散步
Now, let's take a walk in the woods
这样我可以展示给你们看
so I can show you.
很晚了 格伦
Uh, it's getting late, Glen.
没错 我很害怕
Yeah, I'm scared.
别这样
Aw, come on.
还要往前走一点
Just a little further.
我们到了
We're here.
-不是吧 -现在开挖吧
- Oh, no! - Now, start digging.
我现在要回去
I'm gonna turn back now.
这里肯定很热
Oh, it sure is hot out here.
给你 拿着这些 臭臭的格伦 格伦
Here, hold these, Smelly Glen... I mean Glen.
我很紧张
I'm nervous.
我都等不及
Oh, boy, I can't wait
想知道我们要挖什么
to find out what we're digging for.
别 格伦
Huh? Come on, Glen.
你为什么这么做 老兄
Why you doing this, man?
一切都始于三年级
It all started in the third grade.
我们当时在玩四方格
We were playing four square
你们几个却叫我臭臭的格伦
when you guys called me Smelly Glen.