《妈妈叫我警长》前情提要
你好
Hello?
别再打到这里来了 狼
Stop calling here, wolf!
我不会再跟你做♥爱♥了
I'm not gonna have sex with you again!
详见S03E02
阿比盖尔 我害怕
Abigail, I'm scared.
抱着我
Hold me.
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
听好了 阿比盖尔失踪了
Listen up! Abigail's gone missing.
我要你们搜查老镇每栋房♥子
I want you to search every house, dollhouse,
每个玩具屋 每个玩具公♥寓♥
and doll apartment in Old Town.
运球 运球 运球
Dribble, dribble, dribble.
根据我的计算 我想赢你的话
By my calculations, my best chance to beat your sorry ass
最好的机会就是三分...
is a 3-point sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh...
快点 刀锋 赶快投球
Come on, Blade. Just take the damn shot.
三分球 我丢
Shot. Swish.
-真是的 -抱歉
- Aww, man. - Whoops.
我去捡球
I'll get it.
你的辣椒酱闻着好香 你用了什么食材
Your chili smells good, mom. What are all the ingredients?
我一个都不能告诉你 汤米
Well, I can't tell you one of them, Tommy,
因为每一个都是秘密
because one of them's a secret.
秘密吗
Secret, huh?
或许这些能让你改变心意
Maybe this will change your mind.
快过来 篮球
Come here, basketball.
你逃不出我手掌心
You cannot escape me.
快回来
Get back here!
卧♥槽♥ 穴居人
Gasp. A caveman.
快看 腌黄瓜夫人 是只猫
Look, Mrs. Pickles, a cat.
救命 我卡住了
Help, I'm stuck!
这就好了
There you go.
汤米 别再卡在什么东西里面了
Now, Tommy, try not to get stuck in anything else.
汤米 不
Tommy, no!
穴居人 你会是我最好的朋友
Caveman, you will be my best friend.
运球 运球
Dribble, dribble.
最先进的辣椒酱工厂
Your state-of-the-art chili factory.
-天啊 -我们要做几百万加仑的辣椒酱
- Oh, my. - We're gonna make millions of gallons of chili!
辣椒酱
就在那里
In there!
我真高兴你这么喜欢我的辣椒酱
I'm glad you like my chili so much.
什么 才不是 难吃死了
What? No, it's disgusting.
但是我的宠物蛇会喜欢的
But my pet snakes will love it.
打扰一下 你们看见我儿子了吗
Excuse me, have you seen my son?
他卡在海豚里了
He's stuck in some dolphins.
快看 是火鸡
Oh, look, a turkey.
警长 我们有发现了
Hey, Sheriff! We got something, yo!
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
谁会对你做这种事
Who would do this to you?
腌黄瓜夫人
Mrs. Pickles!
她是恶魔 她吞了我的袜子
She's evil! She ate my sock!
今天不行 外公 我们有更大的问题
Not today, Grandpa. We got bigger problems.
还有 学校着火了
Also, the school is on fire.
救命 我卡住了
Help! I'm stuck!
-天啊 -警长
- Oh, damn! - Sheriff!
汤米卡在蛇里了
Tommy's stuck in a snake!
汤米 快回来
Tommy, come back here.
警长 有人偷了我的穴居人
Sheriff. Somebody stole my caveman.
我有的忙了
Ohh, I got a lot of work to do.
-警长 -又怎么了
- Sheriff! - Huh?
一对暹罗连体人超模小丑
Some siamese twin supermodel clowns
正在偷老镇所有的床垫
are stealing all of Old Town's mattresses.
什么
What?
《妈妈叫我警长》前情提要之二
警长 我找到暹罗连体人超模小丑
Sheriff, I found where the siamese twin supermodel clowns
把所有床垫带去哪里了
be taking all the mattresses to...
床垫岛
Mattress island, yo!
医院
-她死了吗 -她也不能算活着
- Is she dead? - Well, she's not alive.
不
No!
因为她只是个娃娃
'Cause she's a doll.
但这些标记是撒旦教的
But these markings... They're satanic.
很邪恶的那种
The bad kind.
只要解冻 这个穴居人就会做很多辣椒酱
Once dethawed, this caveman will make all the chili.
什么
What?
他 还有我今天偷的其他穴居人
Well, him and all the other cavemen I've stolen today.
辣椒酱 辣椒酱
Chili, chili, chili.
汤米 你在哪里
Tommy, where are you?
该死的 没油了
Oh, darn it. I'm out of gas.
弗洛伊德
Floyd?
要我载你一程吗
Need a ride?
你可以逼我再做点辣椒酱
You can force me to make some other chili,
但你永远别想逼我说出我的秘密食材
but you'll never force me to reveal my secret ingredient.
穴居人 吼她
Cavemen, growl at her!
不 不要
No! No!
她有麻烦了
She's in trouble.
我知道该怎么办
I know what I need to do.
狂野布莱恩的理发店
我要做个新发型
I need a new hairdo.
你找到球没有
Hey! You find that ball yet?
再见 阿比盖尔
Goodbye, Abigail.
阿比盖尔
Ahh! Abigail?
琳达 救命
Linda, help!
快看 一只青蛙
Oh, hey, look, a frog!
敬全世界最棒的流行歌♥手
Cheers to the best pop star in the world.
我们要坠机了
We're going down!
救命 我困在青蛙嘴里的火鸡里了
Help, I'm stuck in a turkey that's stuck in a frog!
我终于自♥由♥了
Whew. I'm no longer stuck.
你困在井里了 就跟我们一样
You're stuck in a well, just like us.
你好啊
Why, hello there.
汤米 你在哪里
Tommy? Where are you?
-救命 -救命
- Help! - Help!
-救命 -你们的声音
- Help! - Your voices!
太动听了
They're beautiful!
救命 我们困在井里了
Help! We're stuck in a well!
现在你们要困在唱片公♥司♥合约里了
Well, now you're gonna be stuck in a record contract.
这里有没有偷了所有床垫的
Is there any siamese twin supermodel clowns in here
暹罗连体人超模小丑
that have been stealing all these mattresses?
你们这两个偷床垫的
Damn. Y'all mattress-stealing
暹罗连体人超模小丑姿色不错啊
siamese twin supermodel clowns is fine.
怎么 你们想躺下爽一把吗
Hey, what's up? Y'all trying to get down?
警长 我的床垫在哪里
Sheriff, where the heck is my mattress?
就是 他的床垫到底去哪里了
Yeah, where the heck is his mattress?
-警长 请接收 -古德曼
- Sheriff, come in. - Goodman!
-我需要你帮忙找汤米 -我很忙
- I need help finding Tommy. - I'm busy.
警长 我要你帮我穿上这件比基尼
Sheriff, I need your help getting into this bikini.
-什么 -警长 我也不知道我怎么在这里
- What- - Sheriff, I don't know why I'm here.
警长 警长
Sheriff. Sheriff.
所有人 慢点说
Everybody! Just slow down!
我有的忙了
I got a lot of work to do.
-警长 -妈妈
- Sheriff. - Mama?
-那是谁 -是你的儿子
- Who's that? - He's your son.
什么
What?
《妈妈叫我警长》前情提要之三
我怎么
Hoooooow did
从来不知道有个儿子感觉这么好 狼宝
I never know how great it was to have a son, wolf boy?
你说什么 你想念森林的生活了吗
What's that? You miss living in the woods?
你爱我
And you love me?
我也爱你
Well, I love you, too.
井中男孩
我是奇普·切尔顿 身边是唱片制♥作♥人喇叭砰砰
Chip Chilton here, with record producer flippy popperflop,
他发现了井中男孩
who discovered the Boyz 'n' a Well!
*我们这些男孩困在了井里*
*We're boys, and we're stuck in a well*
*我们唱着叫《困在井中》的歌♥*
*We're singing our song called "Stuck in a well"*
*同样还困在唱片公♥司♥的合约里*
*Stuck in a record contract, as well*
*真好*
*Oh, well*