剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Forgive me, Father, I have... Love, I have sinned.
原谅我 上帝 我有...爱 我犯了错
I'm not a priest, I can't hear your confession.
我不是牧师 不能听你忏悔
No, you don't understand. I... I've...
不 你不懂 我 我...
I've done terrible, horrible, vile things.
我做了很糟糕很邪恶的事情
I have had sexual relations with women up the...
我和女人发生性关系 插的是...
What do your nuns called the arse?
你们修女管菊花叫什么?
The a... Up the anus. Rudy.
肛...插的是肛♥门♥ 鲁迪
I have had a...a diet of crisps and sugary snacks.
我吃薯片和糖果
I think you can get a pass for the crisps.
我觉得你不用提薯片
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
I have inserted sugary snacks into women.
我把糖果塞到女人体内
Don't.
别说了
I have misused confectionery in the most vile and vulgar manner.
我用最邪恶最粗俗的方式滥用糖果
I have violated myself with a fucking king-size...
我用超大号♥的巧克力
..Mars bar.
强♥奸♥自己
I don't care.
我不在乎
I don't care what you've done in your past.
我不在乎过去你做了什么
You've got a good heart.
你心地善良
I promised myself to God.
我把自己许诺给上帝
I was prepared to dedicate my life to him.
准备把一生献给他
I see things.
我看到很多事
Violence and cruelty and suffering.
暴♥力♥ 残忍♥和苦难
Sometimes I question his existence.
有时我怀疑他是否存在
Then I met you.
然后我遇见了你
I've never felt like this.
我从未有过这种感觉
Doubted my faith even more.
就更加怀疑我的信仰
I'm not...
我不是...
I'm not asking you to give up your faith or anything.
我不是要你放弃你的信仰
I'll share you with God.
我只想和上帝一起拥有你
He'll probably want you Sundays, won't he?
他可能周日需要你 对吧?
He does like his Sundays.
他确实喜欢周日
Right, well, then he can have you Sundays,
那好 那你周日是他的
I'll have you rest of t'week.
剩下六天都是我的
How's that sound?
怎么样?
How's that sitting with you, big fella?
怎么样啊 老兄?
I think he's cool with it.
我觉得他没问题
That's settled, then.
那就说定了
Forgive me, I'm going to have to nip to the...
原谅我 我要去趟...
What do...nuns call the toilet?
修女们管厕所叫什么?
They call it the toilet.
就叫厕所
Brilliant.
太好了
You can talk how you normally talk. Well...
你平时怎么说话就怎么说 嗯...
in that case, I'm going to go for an enormous fucking shit.
那我要去拉泡巨屎
Let's stick to "toilet".
还是说"上厕所"吧
All right, no, fair enough.
好吧 有道理
I reckon I'm getting the hang of this now.
我觉得我现在上道了
Rudy?
鲁迪?
Rudy?
鲁迪?
Rudy?
鲁迪?
Hiya. Um...
嗨 嗯...
It's... It's me, Rudy, Lord. I...
是 是我 鲁迪 上帝 我...
I just want you to know
我只想让你知道
that I'm going to take good care of her and...
我会好好照顾她的
God, I'll cherish the fuck out of her.
上帝 我会好好珍惜她的
For I am a sheep.
因为我是羊羔
And you're a shepherd. And...
你是牧人
a sheep...
而羊羔
always keeps his promises.
总是信守承诺
So, amen.
阿门
Oh, and if you could do anything about me bowels an' all, please,
噢 如果你能帮我搞下肠道什么的 就拜托了
that would be very much appreciated, as I am shitting elephants.
我会很感激的 我现在巨能拉
Amen. Fuck.
阿门 操
I'll tell you...
我跟你说...
Nadine?
娜丁?
Fuck.
操
Nadi...?
娜丁...?
Have you seen my nun?
你看见我的修女了吗?
No. Is she here?
没 她在这儿?
Please tell me you didn't...?
拜托告诉我你没有...?
You did, didn't you?
你没吧?
No, I didn't do that, because I'm a friggin' sheep,
不 我没 我他妈的是只羊羔啊
and she's fucking ran off again, hasn't she?
她他妈的又跑了 对吧?
Honestly, man, I am not sure how much more of this
老实说 我真不知道我脆弱的心灵
my fragile heart can take.
还能再承受多少
Honestly... Have you done this?
老实说...是你干的吧?
You've... You've done this.
是你 是你干的
You've... You've built up my dreams and y-y-you've crushed 'em.
你构筑了我的梦想 你 你又摧毁了它们
You're not a shepherd. You're a friggin' penis, sir.
你不是牧人 你♥他♥妈♥的就是个鸡♥巴♥ 先生
You can't call God a penis.
你不能管上帝叫♥鸡♥♥巴♥
God... Shit! Fucking...
天...妈的 你妹的...
That's my fucking TV!
那他妈的是我的电视
Well, we're going to have to put it down to an act of God, Finlay.
这是上帝的旨意 费利
Shit!
妈的
Cor, what a bell-end!
天 傻♥逼♥啊
D'you know, honestly man,
老实说
I have bailed on more girls I care to remember.
我放了许多女生鸽子 多得我都不记得了
All becomes a bit of a blur, to be honest, with all the soft hair,
全都记不清了 就记得柔软的头发
silky vaginas. I've climbed out of windows,
光滑的逼 我跳窗逃跑过
I've faked me own death.
装过死
I've bailed mid-fuck.
操到一半就跑过
You've walked out on someone mid-fuck?
你操到一半就跑了?
Yeah. Point being...
对 重点是...
So, there is a point? Yeah, there's a...
还有重点啊? 对 有...
Yes, there's a point.
有重点
And the point is -
重点是
and this is fucking heartbreaking - there are shitters
这太他妈的伤人了 有拉屎的人
and there are people that get shat on.
也有沾到屎的人
I'm a shitter and I've been shat on from a bloody great height
我是个拉屎的 可这回屎从天而降 沾了我一身
and it's killing me. Me heart's in pieces all over the floor here.
我难过死了 心都碎了一地啊
Yeah, along with me flat-screen TV.
是 和我的平板电视一起
Ohhh! Will you shut up?
哦 你能不能闭嘴啊?
And stop... Where are you going? Oi!
别...你去哪儿? 喂
Did we not agree that that was an act of God?
我们不是都同意这是上帝的旨意么?
The TV? We did not.
那电视? 我不同意
Fuck's sake! Shut up.
操啊 闭嘴
You've gotta fight for her.
你要去争取她
Yeah, cos you're such an expert on relationships(!) "Hello!
是啊 因为你就是情感专家 "你好啊"
"Would you like to put your hand down my knickers?"
"你愿意把手放进我的内♥裤♥吗?"
I know I'm searching for what he's got,
他拥有的东西 正是我在寻找的
and when I find it, I'd fight for it.
等我找到了 我会为它而战的
I guess you're just not feeling that with Alex. It's a shame.
估计你和亚历克斯就没这感觉 真可惜
Really? Is that true?
真的? 是真的吗?
You are such a bitch.
你简直太贱了
Did I say the wrong thing? Sorry.
我说错话了? 抱歉
No, no, no. You're right.
不不不 你说得对
You are both right, and you're friggin' strange.
你们都对 你们都特么好奇怪
You have to fight for the nun you love.
你得为你爱的修女而战
Fight for the nun you love. That's it.
为你爱的修女而战 对呀
Where the fuck do you think you're going?
你这是想去哪啊?
I've just... I'm...
我...我...
I'm-I'm going to see a nun to tell her that I love her, actually.
我要去找一个修女 告诉她我爱她
And you can't stop me, please, mate.
你可拦不住我 拜托了大哥
What if I broke both your legs?
要是我打折你两条腿呢?
Would that stop you?
能拦住你吗?
No, I'd crawl, man. I'd...
休想 我爬着去 我...
Dude, I'd crawl through broken glass and dog shit if I had to, I would.
哪怕要爬过玻璃渣和狗屎堆我也要去
That's what love feels like.
这就是爱的感觉
Crawling naked...
裸体爬过...
..through broken glass and dog shit.
玻璃渣和狗屎堆
Naked?
裸体?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表