剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
He is fucking gorgeous.
真特么帅
Woah! Please!
哇 拜托
I just find your objectification of men more than a little offensive.
我觉得你对男人的物化真是很无礼啊
And secondly,
其次
I thought we really had a bit of a will-they-won't-they,
我以为咱俩才是那种 "来不来一发?"
yeah-they-probably-will sort of thing going on.
"干脆来一发"的关系呢
Are you actually mentally ill?
你是不是脑残啊?
I could be. Is that your thing?
有可能 喜欢吗?
You need help.
你得治
I need a piss.
我得尿尿
Definitely.
是
Look who it is! Dude! Sethlington!
看谁来了 小塞斯啊
All right.
好
I need to come by the community centre tomorrow
我明天要来社区中心
for Kelly's things for Morocco.
拿凯莉的东西回摩洛哥
Come after five, the work should be done by then.
五点后来 活应该干完了
Nice one.
好
Some guy was in here looking for you. Said he had a power to sell.
有人在这儿找你 说有超能力要卖♥♥
I'm retired.
我不干了
What's he like? Mad, mad...
他什么样? 疯了 疯了...
Catch you later, G...
待会见 伙计
What's that about a guy with powers to sell?
那个卖♥♥超能力的是怎么回事儿?
Seth used to deal powers on the estate..
塞斯以前在这儿买♥♥卖♥♥超能力
What do you mean, deal powers?
什么意思 买♥♥卖♥♥超能力?
Dealing, giving and taking them for money.
买♥♥卖♥♥ 卖♥♥给别人 拿走别人的 来赚钱
He can take over people's powers?
他能拿走别人的超能力?
He took mine, twice. A fucking mistake both times.
他拿了我的 两次 都他妈的大错特错
I've just remembered, I need to go home.
我刚想起来了 我得回家了
To let the dog out.
放狗出来
Fuck, man!
滚啊
Dude, that is a euphemism if ever I heard one!
哎哟这说法好委婉啊
Let your dog out, let it off the leash, let it out grr!
放狗出来 解开链子 让它吼一吼
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Dirty bastard, off home for...
猥琐的混♥蛋♥ 回家干...
To be continued.
未完待续
Whatever.
随便
There's this dealer guy, Seth.
有个买♥♥卖♥♥超能力的 叫塞斯
He can take people's powers.
可以拿走别人的超能力
He's the cure.
能治好你
It's all going to be OK. We're going to be OK.
都会好起来的 我们都会好起来的
Evening.
晚上好
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
In the neighbourhood.
正好在附近
How do you know where I live?
你怎么知道我住在哪儿?
Instinct.
直觉
That was a lie, that. Here's the thing, I followed you home.
骗你的 其实我跟着你回家的
I figured that if I just turn up on your doorstep,
我觉得要是我出现在你家门口
you'd have absolutely no choice but to let me stay, so...
你就别无选择 只能让我留下 所以...
Psychology, it's clever.
心理学 聪明吧
You can't stay here.
你不能留下
You don't mean that.
你不是认真的
I do, you can't stay.
我是 你不能留下
I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that.
我就假装没听到
Invite me in, you prick.
请我进去啊 你个混♥蛋♥
You're not invited.
没人请你
I'm inviting me.
我请我自己
I'm uninviting you.
我不请
I'm reinviting me. Get off.
我再请 让开
Get off me.
放开我
You're on me!
你坐在我身上了
Thank you. Invitation accepted.
谢谢 我接受邀请了
Is that mine now, with all the bolts and padlocks on it?
那房♥间是我的么 有门闩挂锁的那个?
No. That's, er...
不是 那是 呃...
It's that one down there.
里面那间才是
Get on, then.
那走啊
You can't keep me tied up forever.
你不能永远把我绑着吧
I'll let you go as soon as we get it sorted.
事情一解决 我就放你走
When will that be?
那要什么时候?
Soon. Really soon, I promise.
很快 真的很快 我保证
Morning.
早上好
I thought you were asleep.
我以为你还在睡呢
Yeah, well...
嗯...
The early bird catches the worm.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃嘛
I like to shit in a bucket.
我喜欢在桶里拉屎
Well, that's... strange.
那很...怪
It's my flat. I can shit where I like.
这是我家 我想在哪儿拉就在哪儿拉
I should probably flush it, it's a bit of a stinky one.
我应该去冲了 有点臭
He shits in a bucket?
他在桶里拉屎?
Well, more to the point, what if it isn't his shit?
更重要的是 假如那不是他的屎呢?
Whose shit was it?
那是谁的屎?
Right, well, he's got this door he keeps locked.
好吧 他有个房♥间一直锁着
I keep hearing all this talking through it.
总能听到里面有说话声
Where the fuck's this dog he keeps going on about?
他一直说的那只狗到底在哪儿呢?
I just think he's got some sort of...
我觉得他有点...
We need to change things up. Ally's asked for a different model.
我们要有点变动了 艾丽要换模特
What? Why would she want a different model?
什么? 她为什么要换?
Are you questioning me? You don't get to question me
你在问我吗? 还轮不到你来问我
because as far as you're concerned, I am God.
对你而言 我就是上帝
And you know what happens when you fuck with God.
你知道惹毛上帝会怎么样
There is an almighty shitstorm.
就会出现万能的风暴
Now swap with this bellend, if you think you can manage it.
和这傻♥逼♥换 如果你觉得你能顶上他
Want to know why she wanted to swap?
想知道她为什么要换吗?
Because even though she's blind, she can still see my inner beauty.
因为虽然她是瞎子 她还是能看见我的内在美
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
It's Curtis.
我是科蒂斯
From yesterday.
昨天来过的
Why did you ask to change models?
你为什么要换模特?
I don't have to explain myself to you.
我用不着向你解释
Did I do something to offend you?
我做什么冒犯你了吗?
Look, it's obvious you've got
瞧 显然你对我
some problem with me, so why don't you tell me what it is?
有些看法 你为什么不告诉我呢?
I think that people like you and people like me
我觉得你这种人和我这种人
should stick to our own kind.
还是该和自己人在一起
You're racist?
你有种族歧视?
That's your word. You can call it that if you want.
这可是你说的 你想这么叫就这么叫吧
I call it that because that's what it is.
我这么叫是因为这就是种族歧视
She's a racist.
她有种族歧视
What? No. Ally.
什么? 不 是艾丽
No. Lovely blind Ally with her shiny hair,
不可能 可爱的盲人艾丽头发闪亮
she smells of roses. No.
闻着像玫瑰 不可能
She asked to change models cos I'm black. She's a racist.
她要换模特就因为我是黑人 她有种族歧视
She's blind.
她看不见啊
I think that cancels it out, does it not cancel it?
我觉得这样就不算了 对吧?
There is no cancelling out.
不能不算
What about Stevie Wonder?
快用史提夫·汪达(黑人盲人歌♥手)
What's your point?
你想说什么?
Blind and black, you idiot.
他又盲又黑呀 笨蛋
Ebony and ivory.
"乌木和象牙"(汪达的歌♥ 也指钢琴的黑白键)
Why can't we all just stick together?
"我们为什么就不能团结友爱点呢?
In perfect harmony!
和谐共处啊"
With Paul McCartney, who was a vegan.
和保罗·麦卡尼合唱的 一个素食主义者
He weren't a racist.
他没有种族歧视
I've no fucking idea what you're talking about.
我一点也不知道你在说什么
Stevie Wonder.
史提夫·汪达
Old wobbly head, that's my way in.
笨蛋 这就是我的突破口
To what?
干什么?
To curing her of her terrible racism.
治好她糟心的种族歧视
Is it all right if I go home to let my dog out?
我回家把狗放出来行不行?
What's it worth?
多少钱?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表