剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
You're a friend of Curtis, right?
(前情提要)你是科蒂斯的朋友 对么
I know him from Community Service.
我跟他一起做社区服务
What did you do?
你犯了什么事?
I sexually assaulted a hot barman.
我性骚扰了一个惹火的酒吧男招待
It's about Alex. What about him?
是亚历克斯 他怎么了?
He's gay.
他是同性恋
If you didn't want to come to mine,
如果你不想去我家
why didn't you just say? You make up some bullshit story?
干嘛不直说? 还编这种狗屁故事?
You could come over later and watch a DVD.
你可以待会过来看张DVD
It's cos you want to get in my knickers, right?
其实你是想睡我对么
I'll settle for a kiss.
亲亲我就满足了
Finn showed me this video of you
费恩给我看了个视频
and this guy in an underground car park.
你和一个男的在地下停车场
I think he's paying him for sex.
我觉得他在招男妓
I didn't want to believe it, and then we come back here
我也不想信 结果我们回到这里
and there's photos of you with your arm round some guy,
又是你搂着哪个男人的照片
and you're cooking!
你还会做饭
You really like her, don't you?
你真心喜欢她 是吗?
I always have done.
一直都是
She acts all tough, but she's not.
她故作坚强 其实她根本不是那样
And I know I can make her happy.
我知道我能让她开心
Just so you know, Alex "from the bar" is so not gay.
告诉你 "酒吧男"亚历克斯 完全不是同性恋
I'm sure he'll make someone a lovely husband.
某人总算找到好老公了
Or should I say "civil partner"?
还是该说找到"民事伴侣"
"Twat"!
"傻♥逼♥"
Listen to me. Show me your cock and I'll let you go.
听好 给我看你的鸡♥巴♥ 我就放你走
Show me your cock!
给我看你的鸡♥巴♥
Oh, ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! Those are a mistake, by the way!
吼吼吼 这就犯错了啊 告诉你
What are?
什么错?
Light-coloured trousers.
浅色裤子
Honestly, that's a basic schoolboy error, that is, mate.
这是小男生才犯的基本错误啊
What's wrong with these?
这怎么啦?
What's wrong with these? We're about to enter a war zone, mate.
这怎么了? 我们就要进入战场了
It's going to get really messy.
那个混乱啊
Honestly, man, it's going to be the most insane house party
老实说 这会是你这苦逼的一生中
you've ever been to in your shitty little life.
去过的最疯狂的派对
Strangers are going to fuck strangers.
陌生人操陌生人
Heads are going to get shaved.
头发被剃掉
There'll be puke, blood, sperm and piss.
会有呕吐物 血 精♥液♥和尿
Will there be a buffet?
有自助餐么?
Yes, there'll be a buffet. A buffet of drugs, alcohol and shagging.
有自助餐啊 毒品 酒精 性♥爱♥的自助餐
This is Richard Saunders. Do you understand me?
这是理查德·桑德斯啊 懂么?
Richard "The Colonel" Saunders. He's a fucking lunatic.
"上校" 理查德·桑德斯 他就是个疯子
Y'know, they used to call him Richie Two-Tabs.
你知道的 他们以前叫他里奇两片
Because he used to drop two tabs of acid
因为他以前要磕两片迷幻药
before he'd even got out of friggin' bed in t'morning.
在早上起床之前
So, to summarise, a Richard Saunders house party
所以总结一下 理查德·桑德斯的派对
is absolutely no place for fucking chinos, man.
绝对不是他妈的棉布裤子该待的地方
Well, they aren't chinos, so...
这不是棉布 所以...
They are chinos.
就是棉布
Hiya.
你好啊
You all right? All right?
你还好吧? 还好?
Are you ready for the carnage?
准备好大战一场了嘛?
What you on about?
你想干嘛啊?
Oh, you'll see. You'll see what I'm on about.
你会知道的 你会知道我想干嘛的
Are we going to this party, or what?
我们要不要去这个派对啊?
Yeah.
去
Trust me,
相信我
you will never forget your first Richard Saunders house party.
你们不会忘记自己的第一个理查德·桑德斯派对的
Guaranteed.
我保证
Honestly, Colonel Saunders is a fucking legend.
桑德斯上校就特么的是个传奇啊
Aw... it's going to be buzzing.
啊 又要忙起来啦
I like your top.
我喜欢你的上衣
It's nice. What do you call that kind of top?
挺好看的 你们管这种上衣叫什么?
It's just a top.
就是上衣啊
It's not like a halterneck.
不像吊带
I know.
我知道
No, it's nice, whatever it is. It's a nice top.
不管叫什么 都挺好看的 不错的上衣
Yeah. Thanks.
嗯 谢了
Oh, you made it!
哦 你来啦
I can't find this party.
我找不到这派对
I know where it is. It's down here somewhere. Follow me.
我知道在哪儿 就在下面 跟我来
I like your top.
我喜欢你的上衣
Good colour on you.
这颜色适合你
Thanks!
谢谢
Fuck's sake.
我♥操♥
Oh, yes!
哦 对
Right. Now, then...
好了 现在...
Wait! Whoo! What you doing?
等等 哇 你们在干嘛?
Listen, brace yourself. All right?
听着 准备好 好么?
This thing is going to hit you like a train.
这玩意儿会像火车一样撞到你们
So you do some deep breaths. In through the nose...
深呼吸 鼻子吸气
out through the mouth.
嘴巴呼气
It's good stuff. I'll see you on the other side.
好东西啊 咱们里面见
N-N-N-No! This... this is bubbling under nicely.
别 别 别 派对就藏在这平静之下啊
We just need to get ourselves a drink, we need to get settled,
我们去搞点喝的 得安顿下来
cos there is a hurricane a-coming! It's on its way.
飓风来袭啊 马上就来了
It's a weird party.
这派对好怪啊
Yeah, it's pretty weird.
对 是挺怪的
Hey! Seen this? Saunders, the mad bastard, 'ey?
嘿 看到这个没? 桑德斯这小王八蛋 嗯?
Everyone's drinking sherry.
大家都在喝雪利酒
Honestly! It's going to go fucking mental in here, I'm telling you!
真的 这儿等会就要他妈的疯了 我跟你说
Rudy?
鲁迪?
Mm.
嗯
This is a wake.
这是在守灵
What are you on about?
你说什么?
It's a funeral.
这是个葬礼
Ohh...
哦
No, it's not.
不 不
Don't fucking...
别他妈的...
Saunders, no!
桑德斯 不
He's me best...
他是我最好的...
He's me best friend. Why do only the good die young?
他是我最好的朋友啊 怎么好人都死得早啊?
It's some old woman called Glenda.
是个叫格兰达的老奶奶
It's the wrong flat. It is... Get... get your shit.
来错地方了 拿...拿好你们的破玩意儿
It's the wrong flat.
来错地方了
So, erm, this is a great night.
那 呃 今晚挺不错的
Scotch eggs if you're hungry.
你要是饿了就来点苏格兰煮蛋
Oh, my God. You stole from a funeral.
哦天 你还从葬礼上偷东西啊
I'm impressed!
厉害
If you think that's good...
你觉得这就算厉害...
Ohhh!
啊
Ah, cheesy pineapple.
啊 芝士菠萝
It's definitely on this floor.
绝对是这层啊
Why don't you just ring him?
你干嘛不直接打电♥话♥给他啊?
I might just ring him.
我是可以打
Just ring him up. Probably won't answer.
那就打吧 他可能不会接
Probably lost his phone again.
可能又丢了手♥机♥
Fuckin' maniac.
他妈的疯子
I didn't know you were coming.
我不知道你要来啊
Yeah. Jess asked me.
嗯 杰茜请我来的
Is that all right wi' you?
没关系吧?
It's absolutely fine.
当然没关系
Hey, here he is! How you doing, you cunt?!
嘿 他接了 你怎么样啊 傻♥逼♥?
You all right, Saunders?
你还好吧 桑德斯?
Yeah, listen. Bit... bit of a problem.
嗯 听着 有点...有点问题
I forgot where you live.
我忘了你住在哪儿
Nice one.
不错
See you there.
待会见
We're on the wrong floor. Get back in t'lift. Shit.
我们来错楼层了 回电梯里 妈的
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表