剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Did it have a silky coat?
是不是穿着丝袍子?
Just shut up! Shut up about the rabbit.
给我闭嘴 不许再说兔子
Seriously, man, be quiet.
真的 拜托闭嘴好吗
Fuck!
我♥操♥
We've gotta find the others.
我们得找到其他人
All right. No... No, I'm gonna have to tool up.
好了 不不 我得找点兵器
Gonna have to...
我得...
Just gonna put 'em like that.
就这么夹着
See?
看见没?
Another one through there. Pshhew! Ah! Let's do it.
这里再来一个 嗖 去大杀四方吧
Hang on, I want one! Come... Come on, mate.
等等 我也要一个 拜托了兄弟
Honest to God, do not have time for this sort of shenanigary, do we?
我说 我们哪有时间扯这些淡啊
If I could just get my finger under there, it wouldn't be so bad, but...
只要我掐一个手指进去就好办 可是...
I can't get it off, mate. You'll be all right. You'll be all right.
拿不下来啊 你没事的 你没事的
You'll be all right. Fuck!
你没事的 我♥操♥
Sorry, but I need to ask...
抱歉 我得问问
Why have you got a "2" on your head?
你头上这个2怎么回事?
What, you've never seen a girl with a number drawn on her head?
怎么 你没见过头上顶数字的女孩?
It's a fashion thing, you should try it. You think so?
挺流行的 你该试试 是吗?
You could definitely carry off a number,
你顶个数字一定特帅
something like... a...
比如说 来个...
seven?
七?
Maybe a 9.
不然来个九
Jess, can I talk to you? Not now.
杰茜 能跟你谈谈吗? 没空
There's something I need to tell you. Fine, go ahead.
我有事想告诉你 有话快说
Can we go somewhere a bit more quiet?
能不能到安静点的地方?
Why?
为什么?
So you can just fuck me about and drop me when you feel like it?
让你再耍我一遍 耍高兴了就往旁边一扔?
See you later.
回头见
Mmm.
嗯
Great. Thanks!
多谢了哈
So let me guess.
我猜猜看
You don't want me but no-one else can have me either?
你不要我 但也不让别人要
I had you so wrong. I thought you were this lovely, genuine guy.
我看错你了 我以为你是个可爱真诚的人
You're just like all the others.
结果你跟其他人一个德行
You're OK!
你没事呀
Why wouldn't I be?
我能有什么事?
You were kind of out of it. We... We found you out in the hallway.
你刚才晕了 我们在走廊捡到你的
Right.
对
You the one that put me in the toilet?
是你把我丢厕所里的?
Yeah, I-I... I felt bad just leaving you there like that.
对 我...觉得把你扔那不太好
Didn't touch me up or anything while you were moving me?
你搬我的时候没顺便揩点油?
Bit of the old side boob?
袭个胸什么的
No. God, no. No.
没有 天啊 绝对没有
Then why are my knickers on inside out?
那我内♥裤♥怎么穿反了?
You...! I-I-I didn't do anything. I didn't.
你... 我什么都没做 真的没做
Tell that to the judge.
跟法官说去吧
Oh, Finlay! Oh, my God.I never...
哦 小费费 上帝呀 我没...
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的
Hey! No.
哈哈 不
No, th... Thanks a lot.
不 谢谢你
Anyway, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
好吧 我现在手头有点事
Yeah. Have a good night.
嗯 玩的开心哈
Nice one. Hey, come on, drink up. We're goin'.
好样的 来吧 喝完走了
Why?
怎么?
Because there's a giant white rabbit out there who's wearing a suit,
因为外面有个穿西装的大白兔子
he's got a golf club, and he's... goin' round killing people.
拿着高尔夫球杆 他...到处在杀人
What rabbit? What is wrong wi' you both?
什么兔子 你俩怎么了?
It's just a fucking rabbit!
就他妈是个兔子呀
I told you. Fuck me!
我就说吧 我♥操♥
I told you he was out there.
我就说他在外面
Told me what? The white rabbit.
说啥? 那个白兔子
I said he was coming for us.
我说过 他要来找我们了
Richard, did you do this? Is this your rabbit, mate?
理查 是你干的吗? 是你搞出来的兔子?
I hadn't done any in a while.
我好久没出过这种事了
I didn't think it was gonna happen again.
没想到还会出现
Done what? The storm.
出什么事? 风暴
I dropped some acid and it got bad.
我贴了邮票 结果就出事了
It got really fucking bad.
出大事了
Mate, did you shit yourself?
大哥 你不会拉裤子上了吧
dude, did you shit yourself?
兄弟 你不会真拉裤子上了吧
This hallucination...
这个幻觉...
Shat himself. The white rabbit, it's become real.
他拉裤子了 这个白兔 变成真的了
Hang on a minute. You've taken acid,
等一下 你嗑了药
there's a giant white rabbit wi' a golf club, no-one's shat'emselves.
外面有个拿高尔夫球杆的大白兔 而没人吓出屎
That's good. We need to find Jess.
真不错 我们得找到杰茜
I thought she was with you.
我以为她跟你在一起
She stormed off.
她赌气走了
She...
她...
Well, we need to find her.
我们得找到她
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
She's not in the bathroom. Listen, she's bloody gone 'ome.
她不在厕所 听着 她肯定回家了
She'll be on t'couch, curled up, Maltesers,
爬沙发上 缩成一团 吃着麦丽素
watching a film about boys.
看着讲男生的电影
Look, we need to find her.
我们必须找到她
You need to find her. This is your fault
你必须找到她 这是你的错
This is my fault?
这是我的错?
She was with you, then we come back
她本来跟你在一起 我们一回来
and she's gone, so what happened?
她就不见了 发生了什么?
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
Look, just stop. Me and Finn will go and have a look at the funeral.
别吵了 我和费恩去葬礼那边看看
Just ask around, man.
到处问问啊伙计
Fine, but if we're going out there, I want me own keys.
好吧 不过要出去 我也要拿串钥匙防身
Really?! Fuck!
真的假的呀 操
Ah, fuck.
我♥操♥
Hi.
嗨
It's me.
是我
You haven't seen me friend, have you? She...
你看没看见我朋友? 她...
Sorry, do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗?
Oh, right, I...
哦对 我...
I thought you were someone else.
我认错人了
Sorry. She's not here.
抱歉 她不在这里
She's not here. No, I know.
我知道 她不在这
There's a rabbit out there, a fucking big one,
外面有只兔子 好大一只
and he's got this girl...
他抓了个女孩
Oi! Who did that?!
喂! 这谁呀
What you fuckin' doing, man? OK...
你♥他♥妈♥的干啥? 好吧
Sorry to break up this whole party thing,
抱歉打断了大家的派对
but I think I have something quite important to say.
可我有点重要的事要说
There's a white rabbit out there and he's fucking weird and...
外面有只大白兔 特别诡异 而且...
he's got this girl and she's unconscious, and I feel like maybe
他抓了个晕了的女孩 我觉得我们
we should be doing something. What does she look like?
得采取点行动 女孩什么样?
You saw it too? Where did he take her?
你也看见了? 他把她抓哪去了?
He dragged her into the lift.
抓她进了电梯
She was bleeding. It looked pretty scary.
她在流血 样子好可怕
What the fuck's wrong with this thing?
这电梯他妈怎么这么慢
Calm down, I'm sure she's OK.
冷静 我相信她没事
I dunno, mate. She looked in a pretty bad way.
说不准呃 她样子挺糟糕的
Hang... Hang on! Whoa, whoa.
等等 喔 喔
Just stop, hang on. Hang on.
停一下 等等
We don't even know where he's taken her, do we?
我们都不知道他把她带到哪去了 对吧?
Oh, she's in the fucking basement.
好吧 她被拖到地下室了
Brilliant.
太棒了
Where you...? Hey, whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你要去... 嘿 喔噢噢噢噢
You stay here, little lady. This is absolutely no place...
站这别动 小妞 你别去了
Man's work.
这是男人的活
It's dangerous.
很危险的
Right. Right, listen, right? Listen.
好 好 听着 好吗 听着
You're going to have to go down that way, we'll go down this way.
你得从那边下去 我们从这边
Why do I have to go on my own?
为什么我要一个人?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表