剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Jess has got a car.
杰茜有
A hatchback.
一辆掀背车
I don't think she'd fit.
我觉得放不下她
Well, what about the laptop?
那笔记本怎么样?
Yes.
对
Good - steal the laptop, find the address, sell it on.
不错 偷走笔记本 找到地址 再转手卖♥♥掉
Just need a distraction.
只需转移下她的注意力
I'll take care of this.
我来搞定
Are you shitting yourself?
你淋屎了吗?
Is that the distraction? Cos I'm not sure that's gonna work.
就用这转移注意力? 我不确定这能不能成功耶
Oh, my...
哦天...
That's your power?
这就是你的超能力?
You can spill cups of tea?
你能打翻茶杯?
No, it... It's telekinesis.
不是 是...是心灵遥感
It's not exclusive to tea.
不只是茶
Where the fuck did that come from?
这他妈的从哪里来的?
What?
什么?
Did you... Did you have that before?
你...你之前就有了?
Oh, that. No. That's new.
哦 这个啊 不是 这是新的
Went to do a shit and there was this girl in the toilet
拉了泡屎 厕所里有个姑娘
and she was really upset and she transferred her baby into me.
她很郁闷 就把自己的孩子转给我了
You think this is...
你觉得这很...
funny?
好笑?
You see me laughing?
你看到我笑了吗?
No.
没有
Is this yours?
是你的吗?
Did you shoot your watery little spunk up her?
你是不是拿你的精♥液♥射了她?
No.
没有
My watery little spunk hasn't been anywhere near her.
我的精♥液♥都没靠近过她
It's one of these flats up here.
就是上面的一间公♥寓♥
It's going up her arse.
就要塞回她屁♥眼♥里了
Ha-ha. Hey, I had the most amazing dream about Nadine last night.
哈哈 嘿 我昨晚做了个好棒的梦 有关娜丁的
Ow. He just kicked me.
嗷 他踢我
How'd you know it's a him?
你怎么知道是男孩?
I don't know, just feels like a him.
我不知道 感觉是的
I'll tell you summat else Nadine said.
我告诉你娜丁还说过什么
No offence, but will you shut the fuck up about Nadine?
无意冒犯 但你能不能别谈娜丁了?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
It's all you've gone on about all day.
你每天就把这个挂在嘴上
Nadine, Nadine, Nadine.
娜丁 娜丁 娜丁
It is fucking boring.
他妈的烦死了
Usually when I meet a girl, it's...it's all down here.
通常我认识个女孩 都是...都是在下面
It's dick-based.
在鸡♥巴♥上有感觉
I mean, honestly, I tried putting on a bit of grot this morning.
说真的 今早我试着看点黄♥片♥
A bit of girl-on-girl.
女♥女♥的
Scissoring, all that, just clear my mind a bit.
同性♥爱♥这种 让我静静心
So sweet.
不错哦
The first time I want to see a girl for the second time
我头一次想见一个女孩第二面
and I... I don't know where to find her, do I?
而我...我却不知道到哪儿找她
Let's go shove a baby up a girl's arse, shall we?
我们去把一个孩子塞到一个女孩的屁♥眼♥里吧 好么?
Right, for fuck's sake.
好吧 操
Abbey, come on!
艾比 快
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm not giving him back. I'm keeping him. He's mine now.
我不把他还回去了 我要留着他 他现在是我的了
You can't keep somebody else's baby.
你不能留着别人的孩子
What, you don't think I can look after it?
什么 你觉得我照顾不好他?
No, to be honest with you, not really.
不 老实说 不全是
Why would you even want another woman's baby?
你干嘛想要另一个女人的孩子?
I don't know who I am!
我不知道我是谁
When the storm happened, I lost my memory.
风暴来临时 我丧失了记忆
I forgot everything.
什么都忘了
No-one's looking for me.
没人寻找我
I've got no-one.
我谁都没了
What, are you like an orphan?
什么 你是孤儿吗?
No.
不是
Well, I... I don't know. I don't... I don't think so.
我...我不知道 我觉得...我觉得不是
It's the first time I've felt really part of something.
这是我第一次有存在感
He needs me.
他需要我
I can love him and he can love me.
我可以爱他 他可以爱我
I'm not giving him back.
我不还了
D'oh...
哦...
That's a very beautiful and, er...
你的话真是又美丽...
a very sad thing you just said there.
又伤感啊
Anyway, I'm fuckin' starving and I'm eating for two,
不管怎样 我他妈的饿死了 吃两个人的饭
so I'm gonna go and get a Kit Kat.
我去买♥♥块巧克力
Thought I'd take you somewhere nice for lunch.
我本来想带你去个不错的地方吃午饭呢
Then I thought, "Nah, fuck that. Petrol station."
然后我想"算了吧 还是去加油站吧"
You all right?
你没事吧?
Look at 'em.
看看他们
The happy couple.
快乐的一对儿
Just forget about her.
忘了她吧
I'm stupid for thinking I could compete with him.
我太傻了 以为我可以竞争得过他
I mean, look at 'em. Perfect.
看看他们 完美啊
Fuck it, right. You...
操 你...
You, shut up, you forced this out of me.
你 闭嘴 你逼我说的
He is a man...with a fanny.
他是个有逼的男人
Are you happy now?
你现在开心了?
What, he's got a fanny? What, he's a woman?
什么 他有逼? 什么 他是个女人?
He's got both, like a worm?
雌雄同体 像虫子那样?
Shit, I don't know how it works. It's storm-related, innit?
妈的 我不知道是怎么回事儿 可能和风暴有关
All I know is where once there was a penis,
我只知道 曾经长着鸡♥巴♥的地方
there is now merely a vagina.
现在只有逼了
Are you sure about this?
你确定?
Dude, honestly, Alex, sexy barman, he's got no dick.
说实话 性感酒保亚历克斯 他没鸡♥巴♥
Oh, my God.
我的天
This is the greatest day of me life.
这是我人生中最美好的一天
I c... I could cry happy tears all over his little hairy man fanny.
我...我快乐的泪水都能洒满他毛毛的逼了
Listen, don't say anything,
听着 什么也别说
because apparently he's quite sensitive about the whole thing,
他显然对这件事比较敏感
you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?
Oh, he's sensitive, is he?
他很敏感 是吧?
Oh, dear.
天
Yeah, well he might be good-looking, and he might have the girl,
他可能长得好 还能把到妹
but he hasn't got a penis and, really, isn't that all that matters?
但他没有鸡♥巴♥ 这才是最重要的呀
Well, yeah, there's that and the love of a good woman, really.
这没错 但美丽的姑娘真心爱的是他
So, he hasn't got a dick and you have,
你有鸡♥巴♥他没有
but Jess would still rather be with him.
但杰茜还是宁愿跟他一起
Great.
好吧
Thanks for ruining the moment.
谢谢你们彻底的打击
Come on, mate.
行了 伙计
Mate, listen.
伙计 听着
I just...
我只是...
I reckon maybe it's time you cut your losses now.
我想你也该快刀斩乱麻了
You know, the whole Jess thing?
我是说杰茜这事
Maybe I should tell her that I'm not gonna take any more of her shit.
或许我该直接告诉她 我再也不鸟她的破事了
Yeah, you're right.
对 你说得没错
Of course I'm right.
我当然不会错
Oi. Check this out.
哎 过来过来
Right, now, I'm gonna give you three guesses.
好 现在我给你三次机会猜
Who am I?
我是谁?
Ho-way! Y'all right?
妈呀! 还不惊呆?
Oh, look at the state of that.
噢 看看这什么情况
I've got a lovely soft fanny.
我这美妙柔软的阴♥部♥呀
It's all soft and furry.
又软又多毛
Look at me little furry Virginia.
看看我这毛茸茸的小妹妹
Oh, it's like a little squirrel's gone in there. Give it a stroke.
感觉像个小松鼠进去了 快来摸摸看
I want it to become my friend.
我得跟它交个朋友
I don't...
我不...
Here he is!
他来了啊!
Big man. How you doing?
男子汉 你好吗
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表