剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Are you out of your fucking mind?
(前情提要)你♥他♥妈♥的疯啦?
No, no... no!
别 别...别
Yes!
好爽
He's a stepmother-fucker. I am so sorry.
他操了自己的后妈 对不起
I'm not your dad.
我不是你亲爸
And I raised you even though I knew you weren't mine.
我把你养大 就算我知道你不是我亲生的
You f... You do this to me?
你...你却这样对我?
Turns out me mum was a bit of a slut.
结果我妈是个婊♥子♥
Oh.
哦
What type do I look like?
那我像是哪种女孩?
A nice, normal girl.
又漂亮又正常
Looks can be deceiving.
人不可貌相嘛
Don't take it personally. I think he might be gay.
不是针对你 我想他可能是同性恋
I'm sorry it's come down to this.
真抱歉最后竟然是这样
None of us chose this shit.
这不是我们所能选择的
It's zombie noir, innit?
这是黑色丧尸片 对吧?
This is you... and this is me mum.
这是你...这是我妈
Mary. M-Mary Samson.
玛丽 玛 玛丽·萨姆森
This is so weird.
太怪了
Your mum's Mary Samson?
你妈是玛丽·萨姆森?
She had a nickname. What was it?
她还有个小名 什么来着?
Everyone used to call her...
大家以前都叫她...
Mary, something Mary...
玛丽 什么玛丽...
Oh, what was it?
什么来着?
Ma... Oh.
玛...哦
Anyway, me mum worked out a timeline on her pregnancy,
不管怎么说 我妈做了个怀孕时间线
when I must have been conceived.
当她怀上我时
It was at this party.
是在一个派对上
She says one of the guys in the photograph
她说照片中某个男人
must be me dad.
肯定是我爸
Me real dad.
我亲爸
Only, she had a few drinks that night
不过她那晚喝了几杯酒
and can't for the life of her remember who she had sex with,
怎么也想不起来和谁上过床
which I find deeply disturbing on so many levels.
真是烦死我了
So I guess...me question to you...
所以我想...我要问你的是...
and trust me, never in me worst nightmares did I ever think
相信我 我做梦也不会想到
I'd be going around repeatedly asking this,
自己会到处这么问
but... me question is...
但...我的问题是...
did you shag me mum?
你操过我妈么?
Are you saying that I'm your...?
你是说我是你的...?
Looks that way.
貌似是的
Take your time.
慢慢消化
Um...
呃
I've got a son!
我有儿子喽
Look at you.
看看你
Y-You're all grown up. I-I-I've missed so much.
都长这么大了 我 我错过了好多啊
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
抱歉我不在你身边
Anal Mary!
菊花玛丽
Your mum's nickname. Everyone used to call her Anal Mary.
你♥妈♥的♥小名 大家以前都叫她菊花玛丽
You know, I'm pretty sure I'm not your dad.
我肯定不是你♥爸♥
You said you had sex with her.
你说你和她睡过啊
Ahh...
啊...
There's no easy way to say this, but, um...
这不太好说出口 但...
I fucked your mum up the arse.
我走的是你♥妈♥的♥后门
It's her thing, you know.
她喜欢 你懂的
Yeah, it's all coming back to me now. Oh!
是 我现在都想起来了 哦
Anal Mary.
菊花玛丽
How is your mum? She, er, single?
你妈怎么样? 她 呃 还单身么?
Whoever your dad is,
不管你♥爸♥是谁
cheap bastard owes you for 21 friggin' birthdays!
这死混♥蛋♥欠你21次生日
You know, the man's out there, he is just spraying his sperm around
他在外面到处撒种
like it were friggin' confetti or summat like that.
像在婚礼上撒彩屑似的
I tell you, the least he could do - buy you a car.
我跟你说 他至少也得给你买♥♥辆车
And that's not to mention
更不用说
all the friggin' Christmases he's missed as well.
他错过的所有圣诞节
This little fella will be balls deep in turkey this year,
今年这小家伙要补多少顿火鸡呀
I'm telling you now.
我现在就能告诉你
D'you think you can have a relationship with some guy you've never even met?
你觉得你和一个从没见过的人有关系?
He's me dad.
他是我爸
We're blood, we're...
我们有血缘关系 我们...
Blood's thicker than wine.
血浓于酒
You know, as wanky as it might sound...
听起来可能很傻♥逼♥...
I'm going on a journey of self-discovery.
但我要走上一段自我发现的旅程了
And... I'd appreciate it if I had a little bit of support.
如果有点支持我会很感激的
Yeah, I just hope your dad's not tragically disappointed.
嗯 我就希望你♥爸♥不会太失望
Why would he be disappointed?
他为什么会失望啊?
Well, beca...
因为...
Oh, dear.
天
Ohhh, eeny, meeny,
哦 黑白配
miny, moe!
男生女生配 你!
Oh, fuck!
操
My office, now!
我办公室 现在!
We're going to do some grief counselling.
我们要做悲痛心理辅♥导♥
I guarantee...
我保证...
there will be tears.
有人要哭哦
And they won't be mine!
而且不是我
So why do you think he did it?
那你觉得他为什么这么做呢?
Why did Curtis...
为什么科蒂斯...
blow his brains out in a disused factory?
在一个废弃工厂里爆了自己的脑袋?
I honestly couldn't tell you, mate.
我真不能告诉你 兄弟
Let's get...one thing straight, right?
我们...搞清楚一件事 好么?
I am not and I never will be...
我不是 也永远不会是...
your mate.
你兄弟
Oh, come on, that's a bit of a tragedy, innit?!
拜托 这就是个悲剧 对吧?
For you! Because I think if you...
对你来说 我觉得你要是...
Only kidding. That's not...
开玩笑 不是...
Cor, you're very intense.
天 你太紧张了
Oh, you want intense?
哦 你想来点紧张的?
No.
不想
I'll give you intense.
那我就给你点紧张的
I'll give you the intense sensation of me skull-fucking your living brain.
我给你点我活生生操♥死♥你大脑的紧张感
No.
不
Come on.
拜托
Since Curtis's death,
科蒂斯死后
have you suffered from overwhelming feelings of loss and despair?
你有没有感受到巨大的失落感和绝望?
N-No.
没 没
No! I haven't.
没 没有
Are you fucking sure about that?
你♥他♥妈♥的确定?
Ye-es.
对
Yes.
对
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Is that it?
就这样?
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
I screwed up.
是我的错
It was nothing you did. I shouldn't have lied to you.
不是因为你 我不该骗你的
I am a prick.
我就是个傻♥逼♥
Mm.
嗯
So what are you thinking?
你在想什么?
I'm thinking I want to hit you in the face.
我在想给你脸上一拳
Well, I think if that's going to make you feel better, go ahead.
要是那样能让你舒服点 那就打吧
Fuck you. I'm serious.
去你的 我认真的
If that's what it'll take for you to get over it... then hit me.
如果你打我一拳就能忘记这件事 那就打吧
I'll come down to your level - I'll make it easy for you.
我蹲低点 这样你好打点
Oh! What the fuck?!
哦 搞毛啊
You told me to hit you!
你叫我打你的
Jesus!
天
Oh!
哦
Are you cr...? Are you crying?
你在...你在哭么?
No. My eyes are watering. Why did you go for the nose?
不是 是打出眼泪了 你干嘛打鼻子啊?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表