剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Course you don't. That's why you're still on that, innit?
你当然不知道啦 所以你才这个数嘛
Please stop flicking me.
别弹我了行不行
Get your game face on. Hmm? Come on.
摆出上战场的表情来 来吧
Step up to the plate.
走到餐盘前面去
Yeah?
好吗?
Yes.
对
Yeah?
好吗?
Hi, I'm Finn.
嗨 我是费恩
You've got something in your teeth.
你牙缝塞东西了
It's tragic, innit, really? Fragility of life.
真是悲剧啊 生命这么脆弱
Puts it all in perspective, really, all this, doesn't it?
这个场面 简直让人人生观都变了 不是吗?
Yeah.
对
Actually, no.
其实 也不是
It doesn't. I think that's just something people say at funerals
没那回事 我觉得这只是葬礼的场面话
when they can't think of anything else.
找不到话才说的
Can I interest you in a dry sherry?
要不要来杯干雪莉?
Oh. What's the matter with you?
哦 你怎么啦
Oi.
喂
Why are you getting upset?
怎么这么伤心啊
She was a good person.
她真是个好人
I'm going to miss her.
我会想她的
Let me sort you out. Um...
我给你擦擦 嗯...
Can I just take that, mate?
借用一下 伙计
Cheers. Sorry, dude.
谢了 抱歉兄弟
There you are. Thank you.
拿着 谢谢你
It's all right.
没关系
You're probably going to feel like this for a long time, you know,
你恐怕要这么伤心很久了
and then one day, you'll be sitting there and you'll suddenly realise
然后某一天 你坐在那里 突然意识到
that when you think about her, it's...
当你想起她
it's a happy feeling, you know, instead of...
全是美好的感觉 而不是...
just instead of it being so sad.
而不会是这么伤心
I just think that's when you know you're all right.
那时候你才真正没事了
You're right.
你说得对
It's depressing, innit?
真压抑 是吧
Well, it is a funeral.
毕竟是葬礼呀
Yes, I s'pose it'd be a bit disrespectful if we were all...
对 这可能有点不敬 我们去...
downing shots of vodka and getting nude.
喝几杯伏特加 脱♥光♥衣服吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's all right.
没关系
You've... You've cheered me up.
你...让我开心起来了
No worries.
那就好
Can I ask... Why have you got a number on your head?
我能问问...你头上的数字是什么吗?
Oh. It's a long story, really, that one.
哦 这个说来话可长了
Very long.
可长可长了
Nadine.
我叫娜丁
Oh, I'm Rudy. Sorry.
哦 我叫鲁迪 抱歉
How... how come I didn't see you at the funeral?
怎么葬礼开始没看见你?
Er, I was, er, working.
呃 我在...上班
Where do you work?
你在哪上班?
At the community centre.
社区服务中心
Yeah, I'm a caretaker there.
对 我在那里做管♥理♥员♥
I like to give a bit back to t'community, to kids...
我喜欢回报社区 回报孩子们
That's nice.
你真好
Can I get you a drink, then?
要不要给你拿杯喝的?
Yeah. Yeah?
嗯 好吗?
OK.
好啊
All right, then, you stay there, Nadine.
你乖乖站在这里 娜丁
Two dry sherries coming right this way.
两杯干雪莉马上送到
Is that the right time?
都这时候了?
'Ey? I have to go.
哎? 我得走了
No, don't go. Please don't.
不 别走 求你别走
I wasn't hitting on you, if that's what you thi...
我不是勾搭你 你可别误会
But it's not that I don't think you're attractive,
不是我觉得你没吸引力...
cos... you're beautiful.
因为 你挺漂亮的
It's... The numbers, though, they don't mean anything. And...
是因为... 这些数字 不代表什么
And the 100 thing I-I don't give a shit about, so...
我根本不在乎什么一百号♥ 所以...
just stay and have a drink.
留下喝一杯吧
It's been really nice meeting you.
认识你真的很高兴
Don't go.
别走啊
What...?
这是...
What the fuck was that?
这是闹哪样啊
You all right? How's it going?
你还好吧 进展如何?
It isn't.
没进展
I just met this girl who's really nice...
我刚认识了个姑娘 非常亲切
and... different.
非常...特别
Great.
好呀
I'm...
我...
I'm made up for you. Hey, you've finally found Miss 100.
我为你开心 你终于找到人生中的一百号♥了
Maybe we should throw a little ceremony when you shag her,
你艹她的时候我们来搞点庆祝吧
a bit of... bit of confetti... nice little trophy, ye-eah!
洒点彩纸 漂亮的小奖杯 耶
No. Wasn't like that.
不 没那么回事
Wasn't like that. It was...
不是那样 而是...
It was something else, wasn't it?
是另外的感觉 懂吗?
I've not... I never got her number.
我连她电♥话♥都没要到
Are we OK to mix sweet and savoury? It's just I'm never sure.
甜味和咸味混一起可以吗 我总搞不清
I think you'll be OK.
我觉得没问题
You have nice eyes.
你眼睛真漂亮
Sweetheart?
宝贝?
Oi.
喂
Oi! Sweetheart, you all right?
喂 宝贝 你没事吧?
Jesus fuckin'... Jesus Christ!
老天...我了个去
Fuck!
操
Oi! Who's there?
喂 是谁
Who is it?
谁在那儿
Who is it?
谁在那儿
What the fuck?!
怎么回事啊
Come on, come on, for fuck's sake!
快快快 我就操了
Come on.
快呀
Come on! Fucking come on!
快来 快他妈来啊
No. N-N-N-N...
不 不不不
Piss off, rabbit bastard. Fuck!
滚开 他妈的兔子
Fuck me harder.
用力操♥我♥
Really? Yeah.
真的? 对
Cos I'm already fucking you pretty hard, to be honest with you.
因为我已经很用力操你了 真的
I'm reluctant to fuck you any harder.
我都不敢更用力操你了
Oh, yeah, that's it, come on!
对 就是这样 用力
OK. Come on.
好吧 用力
How's that?
怎么样?
That's about as hard as I can fuck. Shut up.
这是我的极限了 闭嘴
Yep... Shut up.
闭嘴
Come on. Oh, my God.
用力 哎哟我♥操♥
Are you OK? I didn't...
你没事吧? 我不想...
I didn't wanna do any damage down there.
我可不想伤到你下面
That's good. Yeah?
感觉不错 是吗?
It's fine. Finlay.
挺好的 费利
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
哇哇哇 你在这干嘛
We've got major problems, mate.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了 兄弟
Can't it wait? It can't bleedin' wait!
能等等吗? 不能等啊
I've had to wait for yo to ejaculate. What more d'you want?
我都等到你射了 还想怎样啊
You get your shit together, right?
你衣服都穿好了吧
Finlay!
费利
What kind of rabbit?
哪种兔子?
I don't know what kind of fucking rabbit. They're all the same.
我咋知道哪种兔子 兔子都一样
Well, actually, they're not.
其实 还是有区别的
You've got the lop-eared, the American lop-eared,
有垂耳兔 美国垂耳兔
the French Angora...
法国安哥拉兔...
Just shut up. Shh, shh. Be quiet.
闭嘴好吗 嘘 安静
It's... It is a psycho rabbit
是一只...精神变♥态♥兔
and he's wearing a suit and it's got a golf club.
穿着西服 还拿着高尔夫球杆
That's all I know. Right, OK.
我就知道这么多了 呃 好吧
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表