剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表
我说等我下次去采蘑菇
I said next time I went mushroom picking,
会留几个给她
I'd save her a few.
所以你把蘑菇给她送去?
So you took them 'round to her house?
我到她家...我记得大概是四点半
I got there... I think it must have been about half past 4:00.
我摁了门铃 但没人应门
I rang at the doorbell,but there was no answer.
我觉得很奇怪 因为她很少不在家
I thought it was strange because she was always in.
我反应过来是后来了
It was only later I realized,
当时我在门外 他们肯定被...
while I was outside, they must have been...
天呐
Oh, God.
你现在理解了么 Henry?
Now do you understand, Henry?
一切都结束了 一切都在慢慢远去
Everything's over. It's all slipping away.
我觉得你在树林里没看见别人
I don't suppose you saw anyone in the wood.
是的
No.
房♥子周围有人吗?
Did you see anyone near the house?
我觉得有人来了 但我没看见
I think there was someone coming,but I didn't see them.
是Quine夫人
Mrs. Quine.
那么 现在所有事都真♥相♥大白了
Look, everything's perfectly clear now.
那么可以走了吗?
Can't you leave us alone?
恐怕还不行 先生
I'm afraid not, sir.
我们在Rainbird的房♥子里找到了一些笔记本
We found certain notebooks in Mrs.Rainbird's house.
我是来这里抓人的
I'm here to make an arrest.
你被捕了 Phyllis Cadell
Phyllis Cadell, I'm arresting you
你涉嫌谋杀Bella Trace
on suspicion of the murder of Bella Trace
作案时间是95年6月26日
on the 26th of June, 1995.
Troy?
你有权保持沉默 但这不利于你的辩解
You don't have to say anything,but it may harm your defense
当被问话时 如果你选择沉默
if you do not mention when questioned
尤其上法庭后需要依靠发言来辩解时
something which you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
Phyllis?
对 没错 Henry
No. It's all right, Henry.
Yes.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我去拿外衣
I'll get my coat.
Bella带我去的Tye House 这你知道的
It was Bella who brought me to Tye House, you know.
去帮Henry
To help with Henry.
Henry腿脚不方便 她又应付不了
He was in that wheelchair,and she just couldn't cope.
我帮他打理一切
I did everything for him.
但是他...
And he was...
充满感激
so grateful.
然后我开始明白
And then I began to realize...
如果没有Bella
that if Bella wasn't there,
就我们两个
if it was just the two of us...
他和我
him and me...
所以你决定杀了Bella
So you decided to kill her.
对
Yes.
我很小的时候就会用枪了
I'd learned how to handle a gun when I was quite young.
在乡下也有人玩射击
It's something one does in the country.
然后 那天我决定和他们一起
And then,that day,I said I was going to join them.
开枪
On the shoot.
我没有预先定什么计划
I didn't really have a plan.
一切都很乱
It was all very confused.
人们在那不断开枪
People shooting all over the place.
我拿了一个水壶 里面装着伏特加
I took a hip flask filled with vodka.
然后不停的喝
And I kept on drinking.
只有这样才能给我壮胆
It was the only way that I could get the courage.
到处都是被打下来的鸟
All the dead birds.
枪声 血液
The noise. The blood.
弄得我既恶心又头昏
Made me feel sick and dizzy.
我不知道自己能不能办成
I didn't think I was going to be able to do it.
Bella离我很近
And Bella was always so close to me.
不然就有人挡着我了
Or else there'd be someone between her and me.
后来她走开了
And then she walked away.
她在和一个助手聊天
She was talking to one of the beaters.
我知道机会来了
And I knew I had my chance.
这一切发生的太快了
It all happened so quickly.
我...没人发现我
I... No one saw me.
我退到树后面 想办法藏了起来
I doubled back behind the trees and managed to hide.
然后找到合适的角度
Then I waited until I had a clear shot.
后来...
And then...
我瞄准她开了枪
I shot her.
那感觉太糟糕了
It was terrible.
我看见她身体前倾倒在了地上
I saw her pitch forward and fall to the ground.
事后我很害怕
And then I just panicked.
我跑了出来 不停地跑
I got up, and I ran and I ran.
所以你跑回了Tye House?
So you went back to Tye House?
我回到房♥间 把自己锁在屋里
I went to my room and locked myself in.
我不停地发抖
I was shaking.
过了一会儿
And then a short while later,
我听见Michael Lacey进了屋
I heard Michael Lacey come to the house,
我下楼
and I went downstairs.
Bella被枪杀了
Bella's been shot.
赶快叫救护车
We have to call an ambulance!
我想了想 然后叫了救护车
I thought then that I'd done it.
后来我洗脱了嫌疑
That I'd got away with it.
我怎么就被发现了呢?
How could I know I'd have been seen?
是Rainbird太太看见的
Mrs. Rainbird.
她是把这些都记在本上了吗?
She put it all in those notebooks, did she?
Oh, yes.
"P.C... 5,000英镑.
P.C... 5,000英镑. P.C... 2,000英镑"
什么时候开始的?
When did it start?
葬礼后一周
A week after the funeral.
他们突然邀请了我
They suddenly invited me.
我没法拒绝 那房♥子让我很不舒服
I had to go to that revolting house.
可怜的Bella
Poor Bella.
现在 我觉得他们
Oh, I expect you'll be needed more than ever
更需要你在Tye House工作
at Tye House now, my dear.
你现在成女主人了 对吗?
Quite the chatelaine you'll be, won't you?
啊 Denny把下午茶送来了
Ah! Here's Denny with the tea.
看看给你准备了什么?
Now, what will you have?
方片是马麦酱 黑桃是果酱
The diamonds are marmite,the spades are jam,
红桃是金枪鱼
the hearts are tuna,
草花是三明治铺的
and the clubs are sandwich spread.
我不知道他们从哪里弄到的那把枪
I don't know how they'd got the gun.
肯定是从我房♥间里偷出来的
They must have stolen it from my room.
但只字未提
But they didn't even mention it.
他们只是坐在那里看着我
They just sat there looking at me.
微笑地看着我
Smiling.
我很害怕
It was horrible.
他们拿了多少?
How much did they take?
全都拿了
Everything.
5万英镑是我妈妈留给我的
?0,000 my mother had left me.
Henry给了我一些Bella的珠宝
And Henry gave me some of Bella's jewelry.
都不见了
It's all gone.
他们甚至都不问我了 他们知道真♥相♥已经大白
They'd even stopped asking me.They knew they'd cleared me out.
长官 您要见的人来了
Sir,there's someone here for you in reception.
Troy 你来继续
Troy.
是你杀了她么?
Did you kill her?
Rainbird太太和她儿子
Mrs. Rainbird. And her son.
当然不是她干的 Troy
Of course she didn't do it, Troy.
你没把钱都给别人
You don't give someone all your money
然后决定把他们杀了 对吗?
and then decide to kill them, do you?
可是 她杀过人啊
Well, if she'd killed once...
对 这就跟那件事有关了 射击聚会
Yes, but there's something about that story, the shooting party.
不对啊
It's still not right.
Oh, Mr. Whitely.
来 Whitely 进来坐
Come in, Mr. Whitely. Take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人 呃 有人说你想见我
They, uh... They told me you wanted to see me.
对 坐啊
Yeah. Sit down.
我有些事想问你
There's something I wanted to ask you.
你知道你在这里面很重要吗?
You know you're featured in this?
什么里面?
剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表