剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表
上午11:14分 A给S女士打电♥话♥
11:14 a.m. ... 'A' called on Mrs. 'S.'
打了十五分钟
"Stayed 15 minutes."
肯定还有更多的记录
There must be a couple of hundred entries
单就在这一个本子里
in this file alone.
我是说 这些年有很多人
I mean, thousands of them over the years.
把这些都弄下去Troy
Well, take them all down, Troy.
我们得把这些都看一遍
We're going to have to go through the lot of them.
他们没有漏掉什么
They didn't miss anything.
包括Emily Simpson谋杀案
Including the murder of Emily Simpson.
也可能还有Bella Trace谋杀案
And maybe of Bella Trace too.
是勒索吗 长官?
Blackmail, sir?
你觉得这是Rainbirds的游戏吗?
You think that was the Rainbirds' game?
Oof.
你看 Troy
Look, Troy.
做后一页被撕掉了
The last page has been torn out.
看来这一页肯定有很多线索
Looks like they made one entry too many.
她并不是一个坏脾气的老家伙
She wasn't a bad old stick.
只是有点怪而已
She was a bit peculiar.
她和她儿子
Her and her son.
她儿子干的是殡葬行业
Him being an undertaker and all.
但她对我很好
But she was very good to me.
她真的对我很好 用她自己的方式
In her own way,she was really good to me.
你一般几点钟到这里
What time did you come to the house?
大概四点
About 4:00.
每周二上午和每周五下午
Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons.
这是我的工作时间
Those were my hours.
你有没有看见有人在这房♥子附近走来走去?
And you didn't see anyone near the house,coming or going?
哦 我看到过
Oh, but I did.
我跟你们的人说了
I told one of your men about it.
我进来时她在门口站着
She was standing at the front door as I came,
拿着个篮子
holding a basket.
她一直在摁门铃
She'd been pressing the doorbell,
但...我一来她就走了
but... but she'd gone when I arrived.
你还记得那女人长什么样子么?
Did you recognize this woman?
是Katherine Lacey
Well, it was Katherine Lacey.
你认识她
You know.
她结婚了
The one who's getting wed.
去Tye House么 长官?
Tye House, sir?
不 去霍尔小屋
No.Let's try Holly Cottage.
前面路口拐弯 Troy
And that's a bend just ahead, Troy.
我看到了 长官
I've seen it, sir.
等到了那儿 帮我个忙Troy
And do me a favor,Troy,when we get there...
我们到了以后 停在路的一头
if we get there...park at the bottom of the lane.
你也太不公平了
How can you be so unfair?
知道吗 有时候我真的很烦你
You know,sometimes you really make me sick.
你为了钱嫁给他 我不介意
I don't care if you marry him for money.
但你为什么就不能大大方方的承认呢?
But why can't you come clean and admit it?!
才不是呢
It's not like that!
哦? 那是什么?
Oh, so what is it like,
在你这么好的年纪和一个该死的瘸子绑在一起
tying yourself to a bloody cripple at your age?
是那个该死的瘸子把我们养大的
That "bloody cripple" looked after us!
没有他 我们哪有这个家
If it hadn't been for him,we wouldn't have had a home!
我们什么都没有
We wouldn't have anything.
对 是 那他有所回报了 是吗?
Yeah, well, he's getting his pound of flesh now, isn't he?
他不是把我买♥♥走的 Michael
He's not buying me, Michael.
哦?那他是在干什么?按小时付费?
Oh,so what is he doing,then? Renting you by the hour?!
好 既然这样 我结婚你别来啦
All right,then.Don't come to our wedding.
没有你 我和Henry过得会更好
Henry and I are better off without you.
我也不用发愁买♥♥礼物了
I won't bother buying a present, then!
-你要跟着她么 长官? -不用 Troy
Do you want to follow her,sir? No, Troy.
我想好好看看这里
I think I'd like to take a closer look in here.
什么?你是说就这么直接进去?
What, you mean go in without a warrant?
-这会不会有点... -有问题吗 Troy?
Isn't that a bit, uh... Got a problem, Troy?
哦 没有 我只是觉得这不是我的主意
No, no. Just glad I didn't suggest it.
要是我们被发现了 就是你的
If anyone finds us, you did.
这应该是Michael的房♥间
This must be his room.
这是过的什么日子啊
Oof. What a way to live, eh?
这间应该是Catherine的
And this must be hers.
是要准备搬出去了么?
Getting ready to move out?
保姆的房♥间
Ah. The nanny's room.
也许吧
Maybe.
这肯定是 Troy
There's no maybe about it, Troy.
Mary Sharpe 她是叫这个名字吧
Mary Sharpe. That was her name, wasn't it?
Oh. Yes.
有点遗憾啊
Pity!
-锁上了? -嗯
Locked? Yeah.
我很想知道
I'd be interested to know
Michael Lacey在这里画了些什么
exactly what Michael Lacey paints in there.
-来吧 -我能把它弄开
Come on.I could force it, sir.
你今天可是很不守规矩啊 Troy
You've broken enough rules for one day, Troy.
但还是要谢谢你
But thank you all the same.
Dad?
哦 进来 丫头
Oh. Come in, love.
-你妈睡了吗? -已经睡下一会儿了
Mum gone to bed? Hours ago.
这都是什么?
What's all this?
笔记本
Notebooks.
Iris Rainbird把邻居的日常都记下来了 真是闻所未闻
Iris Rainbird took neighborhood watch to unheard of extremes.
你想不到吧 一个小村庄
You wouldn't think, would you, one small village
平静的外表下发生了这么多事
could have so much trouble bubbling away under the surface.
那些尸体是不是很可怕?
Was it very horrid? The bodies.
看起来是不大好
I've seen worse.
我觉得
I think...
你知道我为什么伤脑筋 对吧Cully?
You know what really bothered me, Cully?
我什么都感觉不到
I didn't feel anything.
不管是Iris Rainbird还是她儿子
Not for Iris Rainbird. Or her son.
嗯 他们都不是很好的人
Well, they weren't very nice people.
是啊 可他们终究还是人
Well, they were people.
我能想到的就是另一场命案
All I could think about was, just another death.
让这个组织又运转起来
Gets the machinery moving again.
更多线索 更多的言论
More clues. More statements.
但我在这条路上多走了一步
But I am one more step further down the road.
想不想让我帮你过一遍台词?
Want me to go through your lines with you?
进展的怎么样了?
How's it going?
完成四场了 还有一场
Oh, well, four acts down. One to go.
我猜最后一场才是最重要的吧
Yes.Well,I suppose it's the last act that really matters.
Katherine 我们不能这样
Katherine, we can't.
Henry 我们没得选了
Henry, we don't have any choice.
不是现在 跟现在没关系
Not now. lt's out of the question.
Ah, Barnaby. Mr. Trace.
很高兴你能来 说真的
I'm glad you're here. Voice of sanity.
Katherine想取消婚礼
Katherine wants to cancel the wedding.
我不知道该怎么劝她
I don't know what to say to her.
两百多客人都要来 有酒席承办方 还有客人
200 people coming. Caterers. Presents.
所有的事情都准备好了
Everything's organized.
先是Simpson女士 现在又是Rainbirds
First Miss Simpson. Now the Rainbirds.
我们怎么去办婚礼?我们怎么可能想得出来?
How can we have a wedding? How can we even think of it?
你们找到凶手了吗 Barnaby先生?
Have you found anyone, Mr. Barnaby?
去抓人了吗?
Are you going to make an arrest?
现在恐怕得问你几个问题 Lacey小姐
I'm afraid I'm here to ask you some questions, Miss Lacey.
关于Rainbirds
About the Rainbirds.
问Katherine? 真是无稽之谈
Katherine? Well, that's ridiculous.
昨天你去他们家了
You went to their house yesterday.
在葬礼之后
After the funeral.
对
Yes.
什么 你怎么没跟我说?
What? You never told me.
我不想提这件事了
I didn't want to talk about it.
进屋里来 我给你看点东西
Come into the house. I'll show you.
当时Henry睡着了 我到树林里去散步
Henry was asleep, so I went for a walk in the woods.
我找到了这些
I got these.
-是蘑菇? -对
Mushrooms. Yes.
上周 我在教区议会会议上看到了Iris
I saw Iris last week at the parish council meeting.
她给了我一份菜谱
She gave me a recipe.
剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表