剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表
你好Simpson女士 下午愉快
Hello, Miss Simpson. Have a very good afternoon.
-下午好Simpson女士 -你好 Anna
- Afternoon, Miss Simpson.- Hello, Anna.
啊 你是要偷偷溜走吗 Emily?
Ah, sneaking off, are you, Emily?
我这不叫溜走 Lucy
I wouldn't call it sneaking, Lucy.
你跟谁说话呢?你才整天都不在家呢
Anyway, who's talking? You've been out all day.
我不会告诉你我在哪儿
I'm not gonna tell you where.
-你没找到么? -没有
You didn't find it? No.
那你要请我喝一年的茶了 亲爱的
You'll be buying me tea this year, my dear.
嗯 你等着瞧吧
Hmm! You wait and see.
无心插柳柳成荫
Chance would be a fine thing!
刺状珊瑚根
Spurred coral root.
Oh! Ah!
来吧 出去玩
Come on. Out you go.
我 我很抱歉
I-I'm so sorry.
我不知道该给谁打电♥话♥
You see, I didn't know who to call.
是的
Yes.
你可帮了大忙了
You've been most helpful.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好
Good evening.
我想要一个在Brighton的号♥码
I'd like a number in Brighton,please.
您好 您需要谁的号♥码?
Hello? What number is it you require?
獾巷村谋杀案
编剧 安东尼·霍洛维茨
长官 就是这里
This is it here, sir.
是吗Troy? 我从不用猜的
Really, Troy? I'd never have guessed.
早Tom
Morning, Tom.
有段时间没见了
Haven't seen you in a while.
每次有尸体出现才能看到你
We only meet when there's a corpse.
她怎么死的?
How did she die?
很简单 脖子断了
That's easy. Broken neck.
问题是 她是不是摔倒了
But the question is, did she fall...
或是被推倒的
Or was she pushed?
对 我也注意到了 地毯上有磨损
Yes.I noticed that too.Scuff marks on the carpet.
她可能不是摔下来的
She might not have fallen at all.
拧断脖子 然后拖到这里 让它看起来像个意外
Blow to the back of the neck and...
Then dragged over here,make it look like an accident.
但这么做没意义
But it doesn't make sense.
我是说 谁想干掉一个八十岁的老处♥女♥
I mean, who'd want to bump off an 80-year-old spinster?
她以前是老师 根本没什么钱
Not even rich. She used to be a teacher.
谁报的案?
Who called us in?
住在对面的老女人 她觉得是谋杀
The old girl who lives opposite.She thinks it's murder.
当然是谋杀
Well, of course it was murder.
六点时我看到Emily回家了
I saw Emily come home about 6:00,
我也知道有不对劲的地方
and I knew something was wrong.
Bellringer女士 你是怎么确定的?
How exactly did you know, Miss Bellringer?
好 首先 她猛地关上了门
Well, she slammed the door, for a start.
有人关门 也有人摔门
Now, some people close doors and some people slam them.
Emily绝对是那个关门的
Emily was very much a closer.
就这样么?
Is that it?
她也没有锁上自己的三轮车
And she didn't padlock her tricycle.
但Emily对这些很谨慎的
Now, Emily was very particular about this.
她害怕小偷
She was afraid of thieves.
这些天我们都是
We all are these days.
总督察 我不是抱怨你
But it's no reflection on you, Chief Inspector.
但这样丢掉她的三轮车
But to leave her tricycle like that,
她一定会很沮丧
she must have been very upset.
你知道有什么事会让她沮丧的吗?
Do you have any idea what might have upset her?
没有 我告诉过你 我和她最后一次说话时
No,I told you,the last time I spoke to her,
她正准备去树林里
she was about to go into the wood.
找一种花
Looking for this flower.
刺状珊瑚根
The spurred coral root.
是一种兰花 不是鲜花
And it's an orchid, not a flower.
我们上次找到它还是七年前
It's been seven years since we saw one.
那次是我发现的
And I found it that time,
所以Emily要在Regency酒店请我喝茶
so Emily had to give me tea at the Regency Hotel.
这是我们之间的比赛
It was our little competition.
可能她找不到 可能这让她很沮丧
Maybe she couldn't find it.Maybe that's what upset her.
我不这么想
I hardly think so.
如果Simpson女士发现根花
Would Miss Simpson have picked the orchid
她会摘下来吗?
if she'd found it?
不 她会标记地点然后拍照
Oh,no.She'd have marked the position and photographed it.
我们有标识
We have pointers.
红色缎带代表她 黄色的代表我
Red ribbons for her and yellow for me.
哦 很好
Oh, very nice.
Simpson女士的桌子上有照相机
There was a camera on Miss Simpson's table.
我们会看看里面有没有底片
We'll check if there's a film inside.
对
Right.
好的 谢谢 Bellringer女士
Well, thank you, Miss Bellringer.
你会调查的吧 总督察?
You will look into this, Chief Inspector?
因为我知道有的地方不对劲
Because I know something is wrong.
我们会调查的Bellringer女士
We'll look into it, Miss Bellringer.
明天我要去仔细检查
I shall have to go over tomorrow.
我还没告诉蜜蜂们
I still haven't told the bees.
什么?
I'm sorry?
有人死了你要告诉蜜蜂
Well, you have to tell the bees when somebody dies.
不然它们会离开的
Otherwise they just clear off.
如果你问我 她疯了
Clear off her rocker, if you ask me.
你不相信她的话吗?
You didn't believe her?
是的 她想要做什么?
Well, what's she got to go on?
一次摔门 一辆没锁的三轮车
A slammed door and a trike that wasn't padlocked.
真是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
你是Barnaby先生么?
Are you Mr. Barnaby?
是我 总督察Barnaby
Detective Chief Inspector Barnaby, yes.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是Dennis Dennis Rainbird
My name is Dennis. Dennis Rainbird.
我的名片
My card.
-哦 你是送葬师 -是的
Oh, you're an undertaker. Yes.
我住在Causton
I'm based in Causton,
但案发时我在獾巷村
but as it happens l live here in Badger's Drift,
我觉得我应该来拜访一下
and I thought I ought to pop by.
因为Simpson小姐是我的委托人
Miss Simpson was a client.
抱歉
I'm sorry?
她提前付款 预定了我们的服务
She prepaid. Our Satin service.
是我们的一套葬礼服务
It's one of our complete funeral packages.
很高档
Very up market.
但悄悄告诉你 我可是给了她折扣的
Although,between you and me,I let her have it at a discount.
要知道她教过我妈妈
She taught my mum, you know.
我能为你做些什么Rainbird先生?
What can I do for you, Mr. Rainbird?
我想知道我能不能...带走尸体
I was wondering if I could take her...the deceased.
这个恐怕最近一小段时间不行
Oh,I'm afraid that won't be possible for a little while.
Oh!
所以你怀疑是有什么阴谋
So you do suspect some naughtiness.
我知道 是她的脖子
It was her neck, I understand.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
得了吧 现在每个人都知道
Oh,come on. Everyone knows by now.
因为这里是乡村
It's that sort of village.
但你现在还不能带走尸体
Well, you can't have the body yet.
知道么
All right?
先生
Sir?
Oh.
我看到你有一个好帮手
I see you've got a right constable there.
你们好了就告诉我
You let me know when you're ready for me.
看见那车了吗?
See the car?
Yes.
你不会知道
You wouldn't have thought
送葬师都是这么高工资么?
they were so well paid,would you,undertakers?
检查一下相机 还有电♥话♥
Check out that camera. And the telephones.
看看Simpson女士六点之后都打了哪些电♥话♥
Find out what calls Miss Simpson made after 6:00.
所以长官 你是严肃对待的吗?
So you're taking it seriously, then, sir?
不 Troy
No, Troy.
事实上我只是在喝茶前找点事做
Actually I'm just filling in time till tea.
好吧
Right.
哦 相机和电♥话♥
Oh, uh, camera and telephone, right.
你要做什么?
剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表