剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表
是的 但他们说那是个意外亲爱的
Yes, but they did say it was just an accident, dear.
我想也是个意外 两年后
I suppose it's just an accident that two years later
Katherine嫁给了鳏夫
our Katherine is marrying the widower.
Henry Trace 一位绅士
Henry Trace. Such a gentleman.
比她老得多 但是很有钱
Years older than her. And stinking rich.
你看到Katherine Lacey的时候
Where exactly was Katherine Lacey heading
她要去哪里 Rainbird太太?
when you saw her, Mrs. Rainbird?
这我不太清楚
Well, I don't really know.
她带着一条狗
She had one of her dogs with her,
还拿着一封信
and she was carrying an envelope.
我想她是要去邮局
So I suppose she was going to the post office.
但那时电♥话♥响了 我接完电♥话♥回来她已经走了
But then the phone rang,and when I got back, she'd gone.
来点冰帽子小点心吗 警官?
Iced sombrero, Constable?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
而且我是一个警佐
And I'm a sergeant.
你昨晚只见到过一个人
And Katherine Lacey was the only person
那就是Katherine Lacey
you saw yesterday evening.
对么?
Is that right?
是的
Yes.
我说过 Rainbird夫人
You know, Mrs. Rainbird, I'd have said
八点钟去观察是不是太晚了
that 8:00 was a bit late for your hobby.
那个时间 你能看到什么飞行的生物?
I mean, what are you likely to see flying at that time?
猫头鹰
Owls.
这两个人让我心里发毛
Ooh! Those two give me the creeps.
一个同性恋殡仪员
Ooh. A gay undertaker.
你不会认为树林里的人是他吧?
You don't suppose it was him in the wood, do you?
我对此表示怀疑 Troy
I somehow doubt it, Troy.
那Katherine Lacey和Tye House那边呢?
So,what about Katherine Lacey and Tye House?
今天就算了
Not today.
他们肯定对她怀恨在心
Well, they certainly had it in for her.
没错Troy 但我要回家见女儿
That's right,Troy,but I'm going home to see my daughter.
Katherine Lacey可以再等等
Katherine Lacey can wait.
-嗨 老爸 -嗨
Hi, Dad. Hello, you!
你的绿头发呢?
What happened to the green hair?
-那是上个学期的事了 -那纹身呢?
That was last term,Dad. And the tattoo?
-洗掉了 -Cully 很高兴见到你
It washed off.Good to see you, Cully.
你打算待多久 亲爱的?
How long are you staying, love?
如果可以 我想待一个星期
Oh, the whole week if that's okay.
你告诉他了吗?
Have you told him?
她在一部戏里演主角
She's got the lead part in a play.
John Ford的《可惜她是个娼妓》
John Ford. "'Tis Pity She's a Whore."
我回家来练台词
I've come home to learn my lines.
我以为你在学艺术史
I thought you were studying art history.
那只是玩玩罢了
Oh, it's just for fun.
我也不知道 不过我可能会换专业 我喜欢戏剧
I don't know. I might switch, though. I like drama.
你可以跟我一起对台词么?
Would you go through my lines with me?
我估计他没空 亲爱的
I doubt he'll have time, dear.
这只鸡没多少肉啊
Not much meat on this chicken, is there?
这不是鸡 是鹌鹑
It's not a chicken. lt's a quail.
案子进展得怎么样 爸爸?是谋杀吗?
How's the case going, Dad? Is it murder?
毫无疑问很艰难
It's certainly hard work.
我来接
I'll get it.
Hello.
喂 是Barnaby督查么?
Hello. Inspector Barnaby?
我是服务热♥线♥的Terry Bazely
This is Terry Bazely at the helpline.
哦 你好
Oh, yes.
我刚想起来那位老太太跟我说过什么
I've just remembered what that old lady said to me,
就是死去的那位 我觉得应该打电♥话♥告诉你
the one who died, and I thought I ought to give you a ring.
好的 请继续Bazely小姐
Yes. Well, please go on, Miss Bazely.
叫我Terry
Terry.
这听上去很难理解
Well, it doesn't make much sense,
她说“就像可怜的Annabella”
but she said, "Just like poor Annabella."
这就是她说的
That's what she said.
Annabella?
你确定她说的不只是Bella
You're sure she didn't just say Bella?
可能是吧 但我觉得不只是
Might have been. But I don't think so.
就像可怜的Annabella
"Just like poor Annabella."
然后她就挂了
And then she hung up.
非常感谢你给我打电♥话♥Terry
Well,thank you very much for calling me, Terry.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
拜托 妈妈
Come on, Mummy.
自从枪击事件后
It's the talk of the whole village.
这就成了全村谈论的话题
Ever since the shooting.
可怜的Bella
Poor Bella.
我很惊讶你们没有进一步调查
I'm surprised you people didn't investigate it more.
Bella Trace那样死掉了
Bella Trace dying like that.
谁打来的?
Who was that?
是服务热♥线♥
Oh, that was the help line.
难道不应该是你打给他们吗?
Aren't you supposed to call them?
事情还没那么糟糕
Well,things aren't quite as bad as that.
不过我调查的可能不是一宗谋杀案 而是两宗
Except that I might have two murders now instead of just one.
一宗是断了脖子 另一宗是枪击案
What, a broken neck...And a shooting.
不过一天的功夫
All in a day's work.
很高兴你回家了Cully
I'm glad you've come home, Cully.
你会和我一起对台词吗?
Will you read my lines with me?
我尽力
I'll try.
爸爸 我从剑桥给你带了礼物
Dad, I brought you a present from Cambridge.
-是什么? -鸡肉和火腿
What is it? It's chicken and ham.
别告诉我你弄到了
Don't tell me you got it!
神探丹尼
Tex-den!
那条毛毯
Oh! The rug!
Oh!
聪明的孩子
Oh, you clever, clever boy!
-在哪儿找到的? -池塘后面的采石场
Where did you find it? In the pond behind the quarry.
我看见他们把它捆着扔在了石头旁边
I saw them throw it in tied 'round some stones.
好样的
Yes.
你觉得它值多少钱?
How much do you think it's worth?
想想如果警♥察♥局的法医
Think what the police will make of it
拿到它 会怎么利用它
if their forensic people get hold of it.
他们一定会大做文章
They'd have a field day.
这可是个大宝藏啊 Denny
This is the big one, Denny.
它会让我们变得非常富有
This is going to make us very, very rich.
Mummy.
现在谁是妈妈的好孩子?
Oh! Who's a good boy, then?
谁是妈妈的好孩子?
Who's a good boy?
-没太多信息Troy -我能找到的只有这么多了 长官
There's not a lot here,Troy.It's all I could find, sir.
Bella Trace再一次狩猎事故中被击中
Bella Trace shot in a hunting accident.
有当地小报的两篇专栏文章 还有一份验尸报告
Two columns in the local rag and a coroner's report.
是死于意外
Accidental death.
Hey!
Troy!
Bella 它的全称是什么?
Bella. I wonder what that's short for.
Tye House到了 长官
This is Tye House here, sir.
这家另一半人过的怎么样?
Hm. How the other half live, eh?
人数比一般少得多 Troy
Rather less than half, I'd say, Troy.
你们是什么人?想干什么?
Who are you? What do you want?
我是警探 Barnaby督查
I'm Detective Inspector Barnaby.
这位是警探 Troy警佐
And this is Detective Sergeant Troy.
你是哪位?
Who are you?
哦 不好意思
Ah. I'm sorry.
我是David Whitely,Henry的房♥产管理人
I'm David Whitely. Henry's estate manager.
也就是Trace先生
Mr. Trace.
我想你们来是为了那个老师吧
I suppose you're here about that schoolteacher.
Emily Simpson 你认识她?
Emily Simpson. You knew her?
哦 不 从没见过
Uh, no, never met her.
周三的六点到八点之间
I don't suppose you were in the village at any time
您应该不在村子里吧
between 6:00 and 8:00 on Wednesday.
呃 不在
Uh... no.
我不记得当时在哪儿了 反正在外面的田野上
No.Don't remember where I was.Out in the fields.
Trace先生在家吗?
Is Mr. Trace at home?
在 不过这个时间不太方便
Yes, but it's not a particularly good time.
他下周就要结婚了
He's getting married next week.
我们不会占用他太多时间的 先生
We won't take up too much of his time, sir.
剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表