剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表
好吧 他在客厅
He's in the drawing room.
Bella 我不明白
Bella? I don't understand.
我以为你们来是为了那个老师 Simpson女士
I thought you were here about the teacher,Miss Simpson.
是为了她 先生
We are, sir.
但Simpson女士死前
But just before she died,
可能提到了你上一任妻子
Miss Simpson may have referred to your late wife
是在一通电♥话♥里提到的
in the phone call she made.
她提到了Bella?
She mentioned Bella?
她称她为 可怜的Annabella
She referred to her as "poor Annabella."
你们找错人了
You've got the wrong Bella.
没人这样叫过她
Nobody ever called her that.
Simpson女士教过她么?
Had she been taught by Miss Simpson, sir?
是的 确实教过
Yes. As a matter of fact, she had.
但她只是Bella
But she was just Bella.
如果不是让你太难受 先生
If it's not too painful, sir,
我想知道你妻子是怎么死的
I'd be interested to know how your wife died.
这让我很难受
It is painful.
而且我不明白这些事之间有什么关系
And I don't see how it's relevant.
Simpson女士可能知道你妻子的另一个名字Annabella
Miss Simpson could have known your wife as Annabella.
这可能是小名 昵称之类的
As a nickname,pet name,something like that.
-如果这个名字跟你妻子有关... -肯定无关
If there is a connection...There is no connection.
我们需要确定这是真的
We need to be sure.
既然你这么坚持
Well, if you insist.
这是两年前的事了
It was two years ago.
狩猎季刚开始
The start of the season.
我们在那里也没多少人
There weren't many of us out there.
我自己来 Bella
Myself. Bella.
David Whitely 我的房♥产管理人
David Whitely, my manager.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
Well done, darling.
Bella的姐姐也来了
And Bella's sister had also come along.
Phyllis. Phyllis Cadell.
她不经常打猎
She didn't shoot that often.
我一直在想她为什么偏偏选那一天过来
Always wondered why she chose that day of all days.
Lessiter医生当时也在
Anyway, Dr. Lessiter was there.
我认识他很多年了
Known him for years.
他带了一些伦敦来的朋友
He had a couple of friends down from London.
还有就是Michael Lacey 我的忘年交
Then there was Michael Lacey,young friend of mine.
他是助猎者
He'd come as a beater.
就是把那些鸟从树林中赶出来
You know... to scare the birds.
做一个事后诸葛亮来谈论
I suppose it's always easy
这些事总是很容易
to talk about these things with hindsight,
但我总觉得那天发生的事是命中注定的
but I've often felt we were really fated that day.
Bella被植物绊倒 脚踝扭伤很严重
Bella tripped on a root and twisted her ankle rather badly.
我建议她回家 但她说太远了
I suggested she go home,but she said it was too far.
我们在村子的另一边
We were on the other side of the village.
你确定还好吗?
You sure you're all right?
也许如果我更强硬一些 她现在就还会在这里
Maybe if I'd been more forceful,she'd be with us now.
谢谢
Thanks.
事情发生在十分钟之后
It happened, oh, 10 minutes later.
Michael正站在她旁边
Michael was standing right next to her.
Ah!
他一路跑回Tye House
He ran all the way back to Tye House,
但等救护车赶到时 一切都来不及了
but by the time the ambulance arrived,it was all over.
开那一枪的可能是我们中的任何一个
Any one of us could have fired that shot.
Phyllis. Lessiter.
我自己
Myself.
这是个事故 糟糕而残忍♥的事故
It was an accident. A horrible bloody accident.
你们无权把可怜的Bella从过去的
And you've no right to drag poor Bella's ghost
回忆中拽出来
back from the past.
Henry?
没关系 Katherine
Oh. It's all right, Katherine.
这是Barnaby总督察
This is Chief Inspector Barnaby.
好的
Of course.
你们是来询问Simpson女士的事吧
You're here to ask about poor Miss Simpson.
Lacey小姐 我知道你不住在这里
I understand,Miss Lacey,that you don't live here.
目前确实不住在这里
Not at the moment, no.
但马上就会住下来了 下周六之后
I will do so,of course.After next Saturday.
下周六我们结婚 督查
We're to be married then, Inspector.
我住在霍尔小屋
I live at Holly Cottage.
就在树林边缘
It's on the edge of the woods.
我和我哥哥Michael都住在那里
I share it with my brother, Michael.
本周三晚上你在哪里?
And where were you on Wednesday evening?
周三?
On Wednesday?
就是Simpson女士遇害的那晚
The night Miss Simpson was killed.
我就在这里
Well, I was here.
别问我 那晚我很早就睡了
Well,don't ask me. I was sleeping all evening.
你没离开过这个房♥子?
You didn't leave the house?
没离开
No.
有人看见你出现在村子里 Lacey小姐
We've had reports that you were seen in the village, Miss Lacey.
那不是真的
That's not true.
哦 等等 我确实出去过
Oh, wait. I did go out.
我到村子里去寄一封信
I went into the village to post a letter.
带着Benjy一起
I took Benjy with me.
是只漂亮的小狗
Oh. That's a nice dog.
Oh!"
Benjy!
他不太会跟陌生人打交道
He's not very good with strangers.
你把每个人都当作这个案件的嫌疑人吗?
Are you treating everyone as suspects in this business?
我得知道每个人周三晚上在哪里
It's important for me to know where everyone was
这很重要
on Wednesday evening.
当时这屋里还有别人吗?
Was there anyone else in the house?
只有Phyllis 我妻子的妹妹
Oh, only Phyllis, my sister-in-law.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
Henry 他们对发电机不太满意
Henry,they're having trouble with the generator.
他们想把它移到离大帐篷更近的地方
They want to move it closer to the marquee.
然后毁掉我们的致辞吗?休想
What,and ruin the speeches? No way.
-我跟他们谈谈 -不用 我去吧
I'll talk to them.No. I'll go.
我可以理解为你的问话结束了 对么?
You've finished, I take it?
我想跟Phyllis Cadell谈谈 可以吗先生
I'd like to talk to Phyllis Cadell, please, sir.
你想跟谁谈都行
You can talk to whom you like.
我带你们上楼
I'll take you up.
目前我们都处于巨大的压力之下
We're all under a lot of pressure at the moment.
你是怎么认识Henry Trace的 Lacey小姐?
How did you meet Henry Trace, Miss Lacey?
我和Michael的父母去世后 是他在照顾我们
He looked after Michael and me after our parents died.
有点像监护人的感觉
He was a sort of guardian.
老实说 要是没有他我都不知道我们该怎么办
To be honest,I don't know what we'd have done without him.
这是她的房♥间
This is her room.
在距离普利茅斯十四英里的英吉利海峡
14 miles off Plymouth in the English Channel?
Eddystone. Eddystone.
Phyllis?
不好意思打扰你 警♥察♥来了
Sorry to disturb you. lt's the police.
警♥察♥ 哦 是吗
Police?! Right! Oh!
-你还好吗? -没事 没事 当然没事
Are you all right? Yes, yes, of course. Um...
他们想问关于Emily Simpson的事
They want to ask you about Emily Simpson.
哦 Emily Simpson 没错
Oh. Emily Simpson, yes.
我怎么没想到这个?
Why didn't I think of that?
非常感谢 Lacey小姐
Thank you very much, Miss Lacey.
我们不会占用你太多时间的
We won't take up any more of your time.
你们肯定觉得我刚才被吓到了
I suppose you must think I was quite startled just now.
你看 其实
Well, you see, the thing is,
我以为你们过来是因为我的车船税
I thought you'd come about my car tax.
我的良心已经被这件事折磨好几周了
It's been on my conscience now for weeks.
还有婚礼和各种各样的事 我...
And what with the wedding and everything, I...
这段时间你一定很忙吧 Cadell小姐
Must be a busy time for you, Miss Cadell.
是的 确实
Well, yes, it is.
这个地方我已经看管七年了 先生
I've looked after the house for seven years now, Mister...
我叫Barnaby 这位是Troy警佐
Barnaby. And this is Sergeant Troy.
七年了 对 当时和我妹妹Bella一起来到这里
Seven years. Yes. I came with my sister, Bella.
现在这件事
And now this.
我从没想过Henry会再婚
Well, I never thought Henry would,um,marry again.
不过 尽管很疲劳我还是会尽力帮忙
But I do what I can even if I'm quite worn out.
婚礼之后你打算继续
You, uh, planning to stay on living here
住在这里吗 Cadell小姐
after the wedding, Miss Cadell?
不 不
No! No!
剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表