剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表
总而言之 或许这样对她更好
Maybe she's better off this way. All things considered.
这不是重点
That is not the point.
Lacey一直在大喊大叫 长官
Lacey's been shouting his mouth off, sir.
他想跟你说话
He wants to speak to you.
Ah.
你能来太好了 总督察
How nice of you to look in, Chief Inspector.
监狱比我想象的舒服多了
You know, prison is a lot more comfortable than I ever thought.
你想跟我说什么 Lacey先生?
You say what you've got to say,Mr.Lacey,and get on with it.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你不是搞笑先生吗?
Oh! Aren't you Mr. Comedy?
如果你想知道真♥相♥Lacey先生
If you want the truth, Mr. Lacey,
我已经把你带到这儿来了
I've had you up to here.
要是你想知道真♥相♥
And if you want to know the truth,
为什么不去问Judith Lessiter?
why don't you talk to Judith Lessiter?
什么?
What?
你昨天急着要把我带走
Well, you were in such a hurry to drag me off yesterday,
你从没问过我在哪里
you never asked me where I was.
你说你在画画
You said you were painting.
对 但我不是一个人
Yes. But I wasn't alone.
我在给Judith Lessiter画像
I was doing a portrait of Judith Lessiter,
是医生的女儿
the doctor's girl.
她从早上一直到晚上七点左右一直和我在一起
She was with me from midmorning till about 7:00 at night.
当时你怎么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me this at the time?
你和这位十字军战士从来没给过我机会
Well, you and the caped crusader here never gave me a chance.
那我现在可以走了吗?
So, can I go now?
不行 你现在还不能走 Lacey先生
No, Mr.Lacey, you can't go now.
只有我同意了你才能走
You can go when I say you can.
最好是真的
It had better be true.
对 我和他在一起 他在给我画像
Yes. I was with him. He was doing my portrait.
你从没跟我说过这件事Judith
You never told me about this, Judith.
我为什么要跟你说?
Why should I tell you?
他只开了个头画个草图 就用了一整天
He only did the first sketches.But they took all day.
他说我的脸很难画
He said I had a wonderfully complicated face.
他是一个超现实主义者 对么?
He's a surrealist, is he?
你要慎重考虑 Lessiter小姐
Think very carefully, Miss Lessiter.
有人明确表示四点以后在村里看到了Lacey先生
Mr.Lacey was apparently seen in the village just after 4:00.
他没在村里 他和我一起在霍尔小屋
He wasn't in the village. He was at Holly Cottage with me.
因为每个人都在指责他
And since everyone's always picking on him,
你最好知道
you might as well know he was there
Emily Simpson死的时候他也在那里
the night Emily Simpson died too.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为我去看他了 我在门外跟他说话
'Cause I went to see him. I spoke to him through the door.
他不让我进 因为他在画画
He wouldn't let me in 'cause he was painting,
但我听到他的声音了
but I heard his voice.
你已经跟他见过很多次了
You've been seeing quite a bit of him.
有什么事是我应该知道的吗?
Is there something that I ought to know?
什么 像你和你的Whiplash小姐一样的事吗?
What,something like you and your Miss Whiplash?
还是像Barbara和她那些男朋友的事?
Or Barbara and all her boyfriends?
没有 爸爸 没有什么你要知道的
No, Dad, no. There's nothing you need to know at all.
Judith
The thing about Judith is
一直反对我再婚
that she never quite got used to my remarriage.
那不容易
It hasn't been easy.
Lessiter大夫 上周三你告诉
That test match you told us about, Dr. Lessiter,
我们的锦标赛
last Wednesday.
根本没有比赛
There was no test match.
Ah.
呃 她不是真正的Whiplash小姐
Yes. Well,she's not exactly a Miss Whiplash.
但是 有位女士
But there is a lady that I, uh...
你们看到了 Barbara在那方面
You see, Barbara is a bit short rations
有点缺口粮
in that department.
我有个地方
That's where I was.
你们想知道我可以告诉你们地址
I've got her address if you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道Judith是怎么知道这一切的
I don't know how Judith came to know anything about it.
是...
It's... It's all rather...
好了
Yes, it is.
有点震惊
Shocking.
谢谢你 Lessiter大夫
Thank you, Dr. Lessiter.
天呐 什么家庭啊
God! What a family.
长官 你觉得那个女孩告诉我们的是真的吗?
Do you think the girl was telling us the truth, sir?
嗯
Yes.
事实上 我觉得她告诉我们的比她想说的要多
In fact,I think she might have told us more than she meant to.
那就是说 我们得让他走啦
I suppose that means we'll have to let him go.
Michael Lacey.
还不行Troy 现在还不行
Not yet, Troy. Not yet.
我们在小屋里找到了刀
We find the knife at the cottage.
我们逮捕了他
We arrest him.
但他知道人不是他杀的
But he knows he didn't do the murder
刀是被栽赃的
and that the knife was planted.
那他为什么还要跑?
So why did he run away?
你发现刀时 注意他的脸了吗?
Did you see his face when you found that knife?
注意了 他很震惊
Yes. He was shocked.
震惊 是的 然后惊慌
Oh, shock, yeah. Then panic.
所以他逃跑了
He made a run for it.
但我们把他带上车时
But when we put him in the car...
你们大错特错了 总督察
You've got it all wrong, Chief Inspector.
大错特错
All wrong.
他松了一口气
He was relieved.
松了一口气?为什么?
Relieved? Why?
那他为什么要跑?
Why did he run away?
除非还有别的
Unless there was something else.
他不想让我们知道
Something here he didn't want us to find.
什么也没有
Nothing.
当然Troy
Exactly, Troy.
但是昨天有
But yesterday there was something.
一幅画
A painting.
真好吃
This is very good.
恐怕只有玛莎百货的食物才会
It's only Marks and Sparks, I'm afraid.
你应该告诉我你要过来
You should have told me you were coming.
玛莎百货的食物很好
Marks and Sparks is fine.
你知道是谁干的 对么?
You know who did it, don't you?
我能看出来
I can always tell.
对 我知道是谁干的了
Yes. I know who did it.
Tom 你应该对自己非常满意
You should be very pleased with yourself, Tom.
今天下午我得释放Michael Lacey
I had to release Michael Lacey this afternoon.
Lessiter小姐为他提供了不在场证明
The Lessiter girl backed up his alibi.
还有一件事我不明白
There's still one thing I don't understand.
应该是个圈套
It had to be a trick.
但我不知道怎么...
But I don't know how...
是Troy
Oh, that's Troy.
-我得走了 -你要去哪儿?
I have to be off. Where are you going?
去海边
I'm going to the seaside.
Brighton的海边
To Brighton.
Burnham Crescent.
左边这条路一直往前
Up ahead on this road on the left.
对
Right.
神经病
Some people!
怎么不看后视镜啊?
Why don't you look in your mirror?!
-就是那个 -什么?
But that's it. What?
那就是我们忽略掉的东西 后视镜
That was what was missing. The mirror.
你做到了 Troy 就是这样
You've done it, Troy! That's it!
-后视镜? -对
The mirror? Yeah.
通过后视镜知道
That's how they knew.
Mrs. Sharpe?
请进
Come in.
我一直盼着你们来呢
I've been expecting you.
Henry Trace雇我来照看两个孩子
I was employed by Henry Trace to look after the two children.
他们的爸爸是搞房♥地♥产♥的
Their father worked on the estate,
但是死于摩托车事故
but he was killed in a motor accident,
他的妻子也在场
his wife with him.
Laceys夫妇
The Laceys.
Michael和Katherine的父母
Michael and Katherine's parents.
我搬到霍尔小屋
剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表