剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表
First, Katherine was upstairs,
突然Michael来了
and then suddenly Michael was there.
他们俩就都不见了
And now they're both gone.
Mary Sharpe 这个蠢女人
Mary Sharpe. Oh, the stupid woman!
她告诉他们了
She told them.
告诉他们什么?怎么回事?
Told them what? What's going on?
-去霍尔小屋么? -对
Holly Cottage? Yes.
No.
No.
我觉得我们来不及了
I think we're too late.
Bellringer我觉得你不会想看到这个的
I'm not sure you'll want to see this, Miss Bellringer.
你在哪儿找到的?
Where did you find it?
Katherine Lacey把它藏在了楼上
Katherine Lacey had hidden it upstairs.
我们逮捕她哥哥时 他冲她大喊
When we arrested the brother,he managed to shout to her,
我是被陷害的
"I've been framed."
他做了这个手势
And he made this sign.
这是一个编码信息
It was a coded message.
好告诉她把画拿走
He was warning her to remove the picture.
露出马脚了 对吧?
It'd have given the game away, wouldn't it?
很有力
It's very powerful.
不错 有自己的特点
It's brilliant, even, in its own way.
他很有天赋
He had talent.
但是太扭曲了
But it's so twisted.
我们到这儿时 我就几乎已经猜到了
I almost guessed it. When we came here.
有三张床 只有一张睡过人
The three bedrooms and only one bed slept in.
他们骗了我
They pulled the wool right over my eyes.
什么时候?
When?
我们来这里的时候 他们在争论
That time we came here and they were arguing.
他们似乎真的讨厌对方 是吗
They really did seem to hate each other,didn't they?
他们不可能为了我们而这样做
And they couldn't have staged it for our benefit
因为他们不知道我们在这儿
because they didn't know we were here.
除非他们知道
Except that they did.
他们在镜子里看到了我们
They saw us in the mirror.
就开始了表演
And they did put on a show.
可怜的Emily
Poor Emily.
可怜的Annabella
And poor Annabella.
她是谁?
Who was she?
不要以为我们知道
Don't suppose we'll ever know.
我希望你们不要在这上面睡觉
I hope you're not going to fall asleep in this.
我做梦也不会想到
I wouldn't dream of it.
总之 你刚刚经历过之后
Anyway, after what you've just been through,
乱♥伦♥研究应该是你的强项
a study of incest should be right up your street.
你的悲伤
Comes this in sadness from you?
如果我掩饰一切 请让我来承受伤害吧
Let some mischief befall me soon,if I dissemble all.
你是我哥哥 Giovanni
You are my brother, Giovanni.
我知道Annabella 你是我妹妹
You my sister, Annabella. I know this.
Annabella.
剧集 | 骇人命案事件簿(1997) | 导航列表