我知道那不是你的真名
I know that's not your real name.
但我好奇你最开始为什么改名字
But I wonder why you changed your name in the first place.
你到底还做过什么
What else have you done?
你们这类人让我有一点很疑惑
One thing has always puzzled me about your kind.
因为三千万你们杀了两个警卫
Two guards are dead and you guys got 30 million.
值得吗
Is it worth it?
为了钱杀人
Killing people for money?
你这一辈子都要受到良心的谴责
You have to live with it for the rest of your life.
我做过很多蠢事
I've done many stupid things.
但我和这起抢劫案没有关系
But I had nothing to do with that robbery.
没有吗
No.
如果你是无辜的 你可以说出真♥相♥
If you're innocent you can tell the truth.
我总是能找出真♥相♥ 奥勒
I always find the truth, Olle.
我希望你知道这一点
I want you to know that.
到处都是这些破车
Those bloody cruisers are everywhere.
现在又什么情况
What the hell is this now?
他们正在兴头上
They're spreading out.
小心
Watch out!
你不能停那里 你明白吗
You can't stop there, do you get it?
伙计们 是那些混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
It's the fucking cops, guys.
快来
Come on!
你们他妈在干什么
What the hell are you...
就是这些混♥蛋♥抓了西蒙
It's the fucking cunt who nicked Simon.
别这样 离车远点
Come on, then. Get away from the car.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel! Daniel! Daniel!
丹尼尔 醒醒
Daniel! Wake up!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
快他妈下水把他们救出来
Get in and help them, for fuck's sake!
快他妈把他们救出来
Fucking get them out.
他妈的 我很抱歉
Bloody hell, I'm sorry.