我得去忙家里的事
I have to look after my family.
还要处理你的事 你还想怎样
I have to look out for you... What do you want?
行 那我们周四见
Yeah. Are we on for Thursday?
好的 周四见 没问题
Sure, Thursday. Okay.
-放后面 -没问题
- Stick that in the back. - Sure.
怎么样 他们怎么说
So? What did they say?
我把包交了上去
I handed over the bag.
他们说要联♥系♥挪威警♥察♥ 就这样
They said they have to call the Norwegian police. That's it.
所以他们就这样相信你了吗
So they just believed you?
是啊
Yeah.
也许之后我还会被传唤 谁知道呢
Maybe I have to be interviewed later. I don't know.
你不是嫌犯什么的吗
You're not a suspect or anything?
不 我怎么会是嫌犯
No, I'm not a suspect.
丹尼尔刚刚还在跟我扯淡呢
Daniel just stood there laughing.
所以说
It's...
好吧
Okay.
那你为什么没第一时间就去找警♥察♥
But why didn't you go to the police immediately?
我也不知道 当时犯糊涂了
I don't know. It was stupid of me.
快说你爱我 我现在只想听到这个
Just say you love me. I need to hear it right now.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thanks.
莫妮卡
需要帮忙 现在
斯堪迪克酒店
布雷德的生日
9月10日 星期二 2019年
从11:50到12:50
我们放点音乐听吧
We're just going to listen to some music.
这首歌♥真的非常棒
This song is really nice.
你好
Hello?
这一片狼藉
This is chaotic.
我们已经确认了内外的血迹
We've secured blood traces on the outside and inside.
我们发现了这个
We found this.
目击者看到其中一名穿着黑工作服的劫犯
A witness saw one of the robbers wearing a black boiler suit.
所以我们猜测这是衣服上的一部分
So we assume it's a piece of that.
-先给实验室送过去 -没问题
- Send it to the lab as a priority. - Will do.
我们将搜索范围扩大五公里
We'll expand the search by five kilometres.
那还远远不够
We need more than that.
可能会有人接应他
Someone could have picked him up.
好的 国家犯罪小组老大
Okay, National Crime Squad boss.
-嘿 奥勒 -你好
- Hey, Olle. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
瞧瞧是谁来了
There he is.
你去哪了 我们把桑德尔福德找了个遍
Where were you? We've been looking all over Sandefjord for you.
我昨晚宿醉刚醒
I'm so bloody hungover today.
谁不是呢 不过告诉我 她怎么样
Who isn't? But tell me, what was she like?
谁
Who?
我那天看到你和那个女的出去了
We saw you go off with that girl.
而且你还不在家
And you weren't in your room.
不是你们想的那样
It wasn't like that at all.
我在走廊里晕倒了
I passed out in a corridor or something.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
奥勒 借一步说话
Olle, can I have a word?
伏特加算你的
The vodka's on you.
一会儿再抓你小辫子
Catch you later.
你什么时候才能签收新的警报器
When can you check the new alarm?
今天应该可以 不过我比我想像中要忙
I would have come today, but I'm busier than I thought I'd be.
帕列在这干什么
What's Palle doing here?
亨里克派来的 他显然不信任我
Henrik sent him. He obviously doesn't trust me.
亨里克
Henrik.
我给你打了一天的电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you all day.
我在挪威把手♥机♥搞丢了
I lost my mobile in Norway.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
你昨天去哪了
Where did you go yesterday?
-你什么意思 -和她去哪了
- What do you mean? - With her.
哪有什么"她" 我
There wasn't any "her." I...
-好吧 -我在自己家睡着了
- Okay. - I slept in my own room.
警♥察♥来拜访过
The police paid us a visit.
劫犯在桑德尔福德用的装备是我们公♥司♥的
The equipment used in the robbery in Sandefjord came from us.
挖土机 角磨机和一些别的工具
Payloaders, angle grinders and stuff.
是被偷了吗
Was it stolen?
有人从机械库里取走的
Somebody picked it up from machinery.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
这不可能 存取不要签收的吗
It's impossible. What about signing off for it?
你是那个部门的 你一点也不知情吗
You work with the machinery. Do you know anything about this?
我当然不知道 我为什么会知道
Of course not. Why would I know?
你得知道 亨里克希望我关了这里
So you know, Henrik has asked me to turn the place upside down
协助警♥察♥调查
to help the police.
好
Sure.
拉赫尔曼建筑公♥司♥
采购订单
挖土机
手提凿岩机
角磨机
动力切割机
签名:奥勒·赫尔滕
搞什么
What the hell?
我忘了点事情
Hi. I forgot something.
你今晚能把这个给亨里克吗
Will you give this to Henrik tonight?
-没问题 -谢谢
- I'll do that. - Thanks.
我没被邀请
I'm not invited.
可能只邀请了近亲
I think only close family are invited.
有道理 帮我问好
Yeah. Give my regards.
我会的 谢了
I will. Thanks.
谢谢你才对
Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
嗨奥勒 今晚记得替我向亨里克问好
Hi, Olle. Say hello to Henrik from me tonight.
能想象吗 他都快六十五了
Imagine, he's turning 65.
-看来他不再是只小嫩鸡了 -是的
- He's no spring chicken anymore. - No.
我们也是
Neither are we.
岁月不饶人啊 丹尼尔帮我存了一个包
No, we're not. Daniel left a bag for me.
嗯 是的
Yeah, that's right.
给 祝你度过一个极其美妙的夜晚
There you go. Have a fantastic evening.
我会好好享受的
I'll do my best.
-保重 -回见
- Take care. - See you.
约瑟芬
Josefin?
放轻松
Now, relax.
无毒无害的 只是让你冷静下来
It's not dangerous. I just need you to calm down.
没事的 就一点点刺痛感
There. Just a little prick.
好 好了
There, there.
搞定
Now.
等你尸体被找到的时候
When the truth is known,
大家就会明白你为什么要自杀了
everybody will understand why you killed yourself.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
丽莱
Lilly!
丽莱
Lilly?
你看见丽莱了吗
Have you seen Lilly?
丽莱
Lilly?
爸爸
Daddy!
嗨 嗨 你在这儿呢
Hi. Hi there, you.
我就是来看看你 放心 没什么事
Just look at you. No, no, it's not dangerous.
爸爸从梯子上摔下来 受了点伤
Daddy just fell off a ladder and got hurt a bit.
爸爸没事 我们回家吧
It's not dangerous. Let's go home.
你来啦
You're here already.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我没事 意外摔下来了 我笨手笨脚的
I'm okay. I just had an accident. I'm very clumsy...
我去拿她的书包
I'll get her bag.
我们明天来拿
We'll get it tomorrow.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
-拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye bye.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我很快回来
I'll be back soon.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad?
快来看
Come on!
快来
Come!
不 不 别碰它
No, don't touch it.
爸爸你看 那里有血